IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

Stickman an asshole for still posting the artical about free pussy

Stickman did a good thing. At first he left Harris' name there and Harris received many death threats. GOOD!

Harris of course denies posting the articles, but his e-mail address is Thispeakmtl@....

Harris is from Montreal (like me) and speaks Thai quite well. You sill also notice that Stickman commented on his articles indicating that such behaviour can get you killed in Thailand.

Too bad it hasn't happened, YET. When it does, please take all the time you need to die Harris.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can't stand the guy either but threateing to kill him on a message board is maybe not a wise thing to do.

helicopter died? lol.

Harris Black no doubt. Sick fuck

post_20_1200839481.jpg

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He will come a cropper one day, the law of averages suggests so. He is one twisted fuck.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I know this guy deserves probably everything he is going to get and know doubt will one day soon get it here from some group. I just only hope hope someone doesn't come a cropper through mistaken identity. I saw it once in Bangkok where a guy got laid out by some Thai guys walking out of a bar only for someone to come screaming saying it was the wrong guy.

No doubt Harris Black has had the brains to change his appearence, but there are quite a few people out there who probably look a bit like him.

• 3 weeks later...
I know this guy deserves probably everything he is going to get and know doubt will one day soon get it here from some group. I just only hope hope someone doesn't come a cropper through mistaken identity. I saw it once in Bangkok where a guy got laid out by some Thai guys walking out of a bar only for someone to come screaming saying it was the wrong guy.

No doubt Harris Black has had the brains to change his appearence, but there are quite a few people out there who probably look a bit like him.

Harris has a Zoso tattoo on his left shoulder, a "life is for living" tattoo around his left ankle, and a "little devil" tattoo in an area that only someone identifying the body should see. No reason for mistaken identity.

p.s. These are phone numbers that Harris is using right now to harass and threaten people who figure out that they are being scammed and tell him to get lost. If you recognize any of the numbers please advise me.

668-610-95020 (Harris' cell number)

336-790-0167

336-441-3046

604-212-3344

305-907-2862

401-262-9569

HBW

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Talking about Con men. EVERYTIME i have been to Pattaya, there is a German fella with blonde hair who always has a Thai girl on the back (i don't know if it's the same one) who cruises about on his Honda wave. He pulls up beside me and asks if i'm on holiday or live there. First few times i told him i was on holiday and he stated some sh*t about God knows what, but the ears pricked and i knew he was up to no good. The next few times i always say to him i live in Pattaya, and he says,"ok no problem my man" and takes off. it's always in the daytime on beach road or 2nd road.

Does this bloke ring any bells with anyone, or have you heard of him and know what his "con" is????

Probably a timeshare scam you get a few of these.

"To monger, or not to monger, that is the question"

I am a member of P-L and had a huge online fight with Harris Mitchell Black because he tried to get me involved in his scams. I met him in person in Pattaya at a well known bar in February 2008. He then turned on me and made fun of me online for having a chronically ill child and posted my full name in P-L when I told him I wanted nothing to do with him. He is the worst, most vile piece of shit I have ever met. But he is a coward and thus, not dangerous, unless you are a woman. He fears men.

He is also very insecure and in constant need of validation. I have a copy of his personal diary. He feels very inadequate and has many problems. He knows what he does is wrong but just doesn't give a shit.

I never met Helicoptor myself, but I was present for the threads as they unfolded during the events you describe. Your description is basically accurate. First he made a whole thread (transparent attempt at validation) with pics of him and Helicoptor to show what a good friend he was to Helicoptor before the accident.

He then blamed members and mods who knew Helicoptor for the accident when they were all grieving and made similar allegations in the local papers. Harris/Popeye was already on his way out though because he had incriminated himself and shown what a snake in the grass he is during his many many battles with other BMs.

The Helicoptor thing was the final straw and was just too much for even his misguided defenders to take.

He not only wrote the stickman articles but has posted on other boards how he has literally pushed bargirls off his bike and into the ditch at night before fleeing so as to avoid paying them.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=191471&hl=

I sincerely hope that he is murdered and I am surprised that he hasn't been by some angry Thai men by now. He posts as loosescrew on Thaivisa and PITBULLHARRY (amongst others) on P-L.

If I catch you in Montreal harris, I'll do the deed msyelf, I promise you and I will take my time. Next time in Patts, I will be carrying those pics and I will be asking for you. When I find you, it will take a very long time before your pain will be over. YOU HAVE MY WORD you inadequate coward.

I would like a copy of his personal diary. I think Harris Black Watch would like it as well. We have to warn other woman out there about this psychopath.

What has stopped people from putting his picture up in bars?

Yeah good idea. Should be put up everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah most defiantly. When I was in Pattaya I didn’t hear about this guy but from what I have read that idea is a must

• 1 month later...

Well, as of last month, August 2008, HB was in Montreal. Canada.

From what I know (I never met him), his family is very emabarassed by him. I googled his name and watched some reports on the local TV news, man, this dude has some major issues!

Well, as of last month, August 2008, HB was in Montreal. Canada.

From what I know (I never met him), his family is very emabarassed by him. I googled his name and watched some reports on the local TV news, man, this dude has some major issues!

Most definitely back in Pattaya. Had a few bottles of water with him in my gaff at the beginning of September.

When is it my turn in the barrel?

what goes around comes around

it aint easy bein sleazy

come and do the kii romance dance

bill oddie can spot your beaver from miles away

If anyone knows his where abouts or where he is living can you PM me please.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

Why? :Whistle:

If you know where he is PM me and i'll tell you.

There once was a man from china

he wasnt a very good climber

he slipped on a rock

and ripped off his cock

and now hes got a vagina

The 1st time some1 stuffs up it's there fault you give another chance and he stuffs up again its your fault.anyway he is a waste of sperm the low life maggot is poor mum must of dropped him on his head at birth!!!!!!!