Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

I just checked out http://www.harrisblackwatch.com/, this guy has a long long history of being a con-man etc. Has he ripped off other people on the Board? I read he ripped off the girls which just doesn't fly right.. :D

By the sound of it he's gone into hiding? It sounds like he's got LOTS of people looking for him, but it also sounds like everyone knows him. I'm a Newbie here so I have no idea about the local story.

The pic will come in handy (if I can remember while I'm there). Just how prolific is the scamming farang scene in Pattaya.. Being a newbie, I want to avoid getting taken where ever possible.. Well except by the girls :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi. I've been lurking around for a while but as yet have never posted. But I think it's about time as I saw Harris Black today! He was in Carrefour. I pointed him out to my girlfriend and said "Look! There's Harris Black!". She just gave me a weird look and said "Who the f**k is Harris Black?". Her english is very good.

Lee

x

Edited by lifeoflee

Hi. I've been lurking around for a while but as yet have never posted. But I think it's about time as I saw Harris Black today! He was in Carrefour. I pointed him out to my girlfriend and said "Look! There's Harris Black!". She just gave me a weird look and said "Who the f**k is Harris Black?". Her english is very good.

Lee

x

I've heard he's alright. :Party1:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Are you trying to tell us something Sam?

He's my Dad.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

at first i thought he was getting treated a bit unfairly but after reading the piece on him i can see why people are not to happy with him he is a bit sly and sneaky not a good compo

Have to say; Going by his posts on PL, he seems like he would be reasonable company at a bar. But I wouldnt lend him any money :c45ec00b:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

• 2 weeks later...
Have to say; Going by his posts on PL, he seems like he would be reasonable company at a bar. But I wouldnt lend him any money :GrinNod1:

Con men tend to be friendly and charming.

Con men tend to be friendly and charming.

Very true, never known a conman who was arrogant and obnoxious.

Very true, never known a conman who was arrogant and obnoxious.

and very thick skinned with the abuse he gets on the boards. Here he is at his proudest :)

hungryharris.jpg

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

I am gobsmacked reading this thread , what is the latest on this guy ? Did he really write that shit in the stickman site ?

Where is he now ?

You can be on the right track and still get hit by a train .

I cant understand how anyone can possible tolerate this c***. The people over on pattaya-live seem to love him despite his history. No idea what gives with those guys

I cant understand how anyone can possible tolerate this c***. The people over on pattaya-live seem to love him despite his history. No idea what gives with those guys

not anymore they dont,cheers nadia

He's been at his despicable best on pattayalive re: The sad death of Mark (helicopter). I think he'll be run out of LOS shortly. Watch out AC you'll be his next target. This is the cunt

harrisblack.jpg

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

not anymore they dont,cheers nadia

May well be true but for the last 3 months they were sucking his arse so hard he probably thought his balls were going to dissapear. The mod there who threatened to bash him last year was seen out drinking with him many times recently but hes always been fooking gutless anyway.

He's been at his despicable best on pattayalive re: The sad death of Mark (helicopter). I think he'll be run out of LOS shortly. Watch out AC you'll be his next target. This is the cunt

Marky, fook that just goes to show how low this fucker will go better late than never. Surely one day someone will actually give him what he really deserves.

• 4 weeks later...
helicopter died? lol.

can you please explain whats funny about a boardmember dying???

large sig = small penis

can you please explain whats funny about a boardmember dying???

whats the conection between helicopter dying and harry black, and who is ac.

whats the conection between helicopter dying and harry black, and who is ac.

I think they were friends and HB said that the P-L clique has to be blamed for his death because they didn't take care of him when he got drunk... then everyone got angry at him and he left P-L... if someone has more knowledge about this please correct me if I'm wrong

large sig = small penis

helicopter died? lol.

show some respect for the dead ,I never knew the bloke but he has a lot of friends in pattya and on the boards, you should not make fun of the dead .

harris balck sounds like a nasty piece of work ,i have not read all this thread but if it has not been suggeted already. shouldn't members in living in patts hand out his piture with a detailed warning about this man ,pass it out to al the bars and even hand it out to freeelancers ,written in thai and english ,make it imposible for him to con anyone else in patts and adventually this guy will be forced out of town .

Edited by bry_723

Stickman an asshole for still posting the artical about free pussy

I think they were friends and HB said that the P-L clique has to be blamed for his death because they didn't take care of him when he got drunk... then everyone got angry at him and he left P-L... if someone has more knowledge about this please correct me if I'm wrong

I am a member of P-L and had a huge online fight with Harris Mitchell Black because he tried to get me involved in his scams. I met him in person in Pattaya at a well known bar in February 2008. He then turned on me and made fun of me online for having a chronically ill child and posted my full name in P-L when I told him I wanted nothing to do with him. He is the worst, most vile piece of shit I have ever met. But he is a coward and thus, not dangerous, unless you are a woman. He fears men.

He is also very insecure and in constant need of validation. I have a copy of his personal diary. He feels very inadequate and has many problems. He knows what he does is wrong but just doesn't give a shit.

I never met Helicoptor myself, but I was present for the threads as they unfolded during the events you describe. Your description is basically accurate. First he made a whole thread (transparent attempt at validation) with pics of him and Helicoptor to show what a good friend he was to Helicoptor before the accident.

He then blamed members and mods who knew Helicoptor for the accident when they were all grieving and made similar allegations in the local papers. Harris/Popeye was already on his way out though because he had incriminated himself and shown what a snake in the grass he is during his many many battles with other BMs.

The Helicoptor thing was the final straw and was just too much for even his misguided defenders to take.

He not only wrote the stickman articles but has posted on other boards how he has literally pushed bargirls off his bike and into the ditch at night before fleeing so as to avoid paying them.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...=191471&hl=

I sincerely hope that he is murdered and I am surprised that he hasn't been by some angry Thai men by now. He posts as loosescrew on Thaivisa and PITBULLHARRY (amongst others) on P-L.

If I catch you in Montreal harris, I'll do the deed msyelf, I promise you and I will take my time. Next time in Patts, I will be carrying those pics and I will be asking for you. When I find you, it will take a very long time before your pain will be over. YOU HAVE MY WORD you inadequate coward.

Edited by Inspector