IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

What a douchebag HB is.... Heya harry a real man doesn't send pathetic drivel via PM's....but then again you aren't a real man...just a pussy who lives on mommies money.

Thailand Land of Smiles

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Today I wrote this to the guy who runs harrisblackwatch

"Hello there

My name is Bryan and i'm one of the owners of www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum

I have made you an account so you can view some info. Feel free to comment.

Your username

harrisblackwatch

your password

Once you have logged in click this link http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...?showtopic=1931 "

He replied with the following

"Thank you, much appreciated.

Harris was on probation from Sept '05 to Sept '06 for a theft charge in Montreal. His mother new that he couldn't stay out of trouble during his probation so she paid for him to go to Thailand. She has been covering his expenses there but the money is now running out. He has attempted to blackmail some people into giving him money for a visa but that has failed. His plan right now is to return to Canada where he can prey on his mother until she gives in and supports him again.

HarrisBlackWatch "

His plan right now is to return to Canada where he can prey on his mother until she gives in and supports him again.

What a class act. I don't doubt it but I am a little curious how he knows what HB's plans are unless he has a mole in his life.

sounds like another person our group of people obsessed with one man

only a Mother could a guy like this, 555

err, only a mother could love a guy like HB

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

hey guys, HBW was here earlier, Harris Black Watch

he didn't have much nice to say about the man with the watch

is harris's watch black ?

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

You should know what color his watch is. Why not just take a look for yourself the next time you two are hanging out on Soi 6 together.

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**

is this his phone number? id like to give him a call if so

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

is this his phone number? id like to give him a call if so

yes i think so

This is where I should state for the record that Pattaya Addicts in no way, shape or form supports or condones prank phone calls. However we cannot be held responsible for the actions of our board members. :P

I wouldn't recommend calling him from your mobile or your home phone, maybe a pay phone would be the option

if he's really such a ruthless conman, I wouldn't want him knowing any of my phone numbers

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

What a class act. I don't doubt it but I am a little curious how he knows what HB's plans are unless he has a mole in his life.

Curious eh? If they were his plans how could I know. But what if they were actually my plans? Hmmmmm.......?

HBW

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Harris Black is to be found almost daily in the Nikkei massage parlor 200m down the southern end of Soi Baukkow on the right hand side .It's the one with all the motorbikes outside belonging to the apartments above.

He practises his machine gun , nervy, Thai on them and they laugh but don't like him really as he's not 'jay jin jin ' .

If anyone want a word then you might well find him there or in the bars on soi Dianna inn , I am told!

Edited by swanks

Curious eh? If they were his plans how could I know. But what if they were actually my plans? Hmmmmm.......?

HBW

Ok, you've lost me.

He practises his machine gun , nervy, Thai on them and they laugh but don't like him really as he's not 'jay jin jin

not sure exactly what you mean by this. Is there a shooting range there or something ?

wow, a con man who claims he pays not for sex yet MPs would certainly take the money up front

I think you mean jai yen yen = cool heart (not a hot-head)

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

not sure exactly what you mean by this. Is there a shooting range there or something ?

wow, a con man who claims he pays not for sex yet MPs would certainly take the money up front

I think you mean jai yen yen = cool heart (not a hot-head)

Me think he protesteth too much !

And in exactly the style and syntax of the HB threatening Pm's to mods here !

How strange!

The net closing might just be rattling his cage and causing lack of judgement!

Your Thai is probably better than mine , by the way . All that yen yen stuff . Try and slow your spoken Thai a bit , you were giving that poor girl a headache as well as no tip !

Edited by swanks

There definitely is a "mole" here in the forum. He helps keep HB well informed about the threads here. This forum will never be free of HB until you eliminate his side kick from being a member here.

**HEAVY WEIGHT FLAMING CHAMPION OF THE WORLD!**

HBW

47652-8191.gif

There definitely is a "mole" here in the forum. He helps keep HB well informed about the threads here. This forum will never be free of HB until you eliminate his side kick from being a member here.

Ignore works better than banning, if the Mods ban them, they'll just come back to play under a different nick...

in exactly the style and syntax of the HB threatening Pm's to mods here !

How strange!

yes, it is rather strange considering I've never seen any threatening PMs that were sent to mods, only the eMail that SG posted

Your Thai is probably better than mine

most likely, or maybe you have a hearing problem

Try and slow your spoken Thai a bit , you were giving that poor girl a headache as well as no tip !

ok, you've got me here, WTF are you talkin' about ?

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

so you think that harrisblackwatch is a troll too ?,

but one of the mods set up that account especially for some other person who is obsessed with the man

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

so you think that harrisblackwatch is a troll too ?,

but one of the mods set up that account especially for some other person who is obsessed with the man

Please leave it out.

The guy on the news clip is the guy who set the website up. I made him the account harrisblackwatch so he can comment and see any relevant info. Its very doubtful he is an associate of harrisblack.