IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

I don't know how he has got away with what he does for so long in Pattaya.

One or two people I know have seen him in a certain residential area so it's just a matter of time before someone pays him a visit - Like the boyfriend of a Thai girl possibly?

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I read this post with interest, because Chef is still an active member on Thaigers. (I apologise if I'm breaking board rules re discussing other forums and individuals - but give me a break, i'm a newbie LOL).

No rules against those discussions here.

I think I saw the c*nt :Good_One: in Carrefour recently. Has he got a tattoo round his calf muscle left leg ?

Spidey.

I hate the prick

Good to see him gone, hopefully his pictures will get around abit and he starts to get noticed around town...

"Talk to Jesus"

any mug shots of him

A couple on a post in this thread.

In the Eat All's interview he claimed to go in there everyday for his nosebag. Apparently even this was shite and as far as I know he hasn't been in there since. I don't think he could tell you honestly how many arse cheeks he has.

Its amazing this guy still gets so much press, I first heard about this guy a couple years ago. I have never met the guy but from I have read, sounds like to me I would not want too. I dont understand why people still talk about him?

I dont understand why people still talk about him?

Because the idiot is still around trying to bag newbies, and one of the functions of this site is to stop newbies getting bummed by the horrible people in Pattaya. I wish i knew who he was when he apparently came to the party i was at. I feel very angry about all the things i have heard that he has done to ladies. Maybe we should start a fund to get his ass removed from our land of beauty...

For the other guy i believe his photo is on the website posted earlier in the thread.

I think it is fair to say the poster above is also saying that once people's memory of his deeds diminish then he may get another chance. Don't forget newbies come to Pattaya all the time, they also let their guard down after a few beers. Harris Black thrives on that.

Thank goodness he is not around on this board.

He is a known confidence trickster who suckers people in then scams them. That bloke just has no morals.

I am surprised he is not dead yet.

Thank goodness he is not around on this board.

He is a known confidence trickster who suckers people in then scams them. That bloke just has no morals.

I am surprised he is not dead yet.

If he hasn't already found his way back in some guise I'm sure he will before too long. It will be the job of everyone to be watchful and suss him out as quickly as we can. Anyone receiving strange, unsolicited PMs from someone they don't know should inform the Admin/Mods immediately as we will be able to handle most things rapidly before they become a serious problem.

I understand the need to inform others about people who take advantage. BTW I need to report of those these kewt TG's using their good looks to give them baht! I cry foul they no lub me for my good looks no more :22600584-Th:

For the folks who are supposedly gunning for him he hides in plain view! :22600584-Th:

There has to be a dozen of us who have met him where he eats breakfast five mornings out of seven.

He's introdiced himself to more than one person in the Soi Bhuakow area and his tight black shirt, bald head and moto is pretty obvious and oft seen in the area. And let's not forget the dark glasses?

Many of us know the apartment block he was staying in and he was certainly seen at the thaivisa piss-ups until he blew it by posting pictures of members over there. He was posting nicked pics over there as well.

He prays on people by gaining their confidence so informing newbies is the right thing to do IMO.

Good to see you on here Bass.

~Steve

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Disappointed you ignored me Sa-teef.

Where did I ignore you?

You mean in the post above?

Just posting a hello to Bassgod. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while.

Edited by Sa-teef
If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

Good to see you on here Bass.

~Steve

Thanks

Just posting a hello to Bassgod. Haven't seen or heard from him in a while.

I've been trying to keep a low profile.

• 4 weeks later...

It has been said by a fair few people this work was done by harris black

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1857.htm

http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/Reader/reader1901.htm

if you read what he says people who dont know him will understand why he is hated so much

Thanks for the advice guys!! never even heard of him before today but I'll be on my guard next time I'm in Pattaya!

I am a newbie and after a few beers can become too trusting! Just my nature I guess!

• 2 weeks later...

It appears Harris Black is back on here. So guys please be aware of someone being overly friendly via PM.

A note to Harris black...

Stop being abusive to one of the moderators. I want you to PM me who you are and we'll shut down your account. This is a fair offer. If you dont...

I will put all 32 of your email addresses on here, (to warn everyone) and your personal most used email address. (so everyone can wish you well.) And this thread will be pinned forever with all our photos added. Also two of our members have some juicy stories to tell, all they need is a bit of persuasion. Also added in with the package will be a mass email, dragging everyone to this thread and the website about you.

I'm sorry about this to the other guys but this guy needs to be stopped before he does more damage.

p.s here is the other thread about Harris Black.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/index...hl=harris+black

One more thing Harris Black. I have set poll pump on this thread until you hand yourself in. Which means if people are annoyed with you the topic will jump back to the top.

I will be in touch with Martin, dog and Larry to stop you carrying out your threat against one of our members.

He has his own wilkipedia page!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harris_Black WTF lol

and i just added "Harris Black is still at large in Pattaya.(2007) Stealing from Bargirls and using various Thai related websites to get money from foreigner and Thai lady. His latest scams is on Pattaya Forums. I am the admin of Pattaya addicts and we have kicked his fraudulant ass of many times!" lol

Stop being abusive to one of the moderators. I want you to PM me who you are and we'll shut down your account. This is a fair offer. If you dont...

I will put all 32 of your email addresses on here, (to warn everyone) and your personal most used email address. (so everyone can wish you well.) And this thread will be pinned forever with all our photos added. Also two of our members have some juicy stories to tell, all they need is a bit of persuasion. Also added in with the package will be a mass email, dragging everyone to this thread and the website about you.

You should just do it, it needs to be done. In fact a thread warning people about him, with his picture, should be pinned in the newbie section.

Probably won't make any difference. Now that he knows that we know about those addressess he will just open new ones. In fact he probably has 3 more for everyone that we know already.