Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

Not a real problem .

If he comes back and behaves , nobody will know - no harm done .

If he comes back and starts his old attitudes again , you will find out quickly , ban him again ... - no harm done .

mai pen rai!!!!!!!!!!!!

"no romance without finance"

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Glass

Hi Bass sorry for the remark i made i know you are a good gay but can you tell me how is working in macdonalds how are the hours and how much hollyday do you get ?

Just checked in now was out with the wife last night and got shitfaced for a grand total of 800 baht.....(god i love CN) the guy is gone and goodbye, no big problem, this is still the best board about Pattaya.

Dale you should stop loving everyone................to much luv will kill you. :Dance1:

Also to people calling Bassgod I have met the guy in person and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. So stop the flaming or I will slap everyone with my little twinky.

Also to people calling Bassgod I have met the gay in person and he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

Thanks

You guys would never know, HB might be among us RIGHT NOW with a NEW nickname and sloppy new writting style which can fool us on the spot. I personally will knock that piece of sh*t if he ever invites me out again.

Burn rubber not your soul.

After three pages of people slagging HB off still some people dont know what he actully got up to being a conman other than his two stories on stickman about how he conned bar girls for free sex and stole money from them WHAT A PRAT so here you do just click on this link and you will find out exactley what the c*nt has been up to .

http://www.harrisblackwatch.com/

Dale well done mate the man shouldont even have access to the internet nevermind pattaya Addicts

Hi Bass sorry for the remark i made i know you are a good gay but can you tell me how is working in macdonalds how are the hours and how much hollyday do you get ?

humper..............thin ice................................ you are standing on it. Be nice or goodbye.

SO what other forums has "IT" been banned from? Secrets? Thaigers? ThaiVisa? Sh*t there are so many sites its hard to keep track now :o

I remember the time Harris lifted all the photos from "Pattaya Tonight" of lloydies girls and tried to pass them off as pics he had taken.

The guy will lie about what time it is, best to steer clear of him.

He used to sign up regularly to Chat. He always had a certain MO which made him relatively easy to spot. I won't say what it is in case he reads this. If the board admin is interested I'll let him know by PM. Also, he will email you, get a reply, alter the content and report you to your ISP or Hotmail/Yahoo for abuse. Caused me a lot of problems initially until I learnt his way of doing things, he isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer and can be spotted quite easily using the admin tools.

Talking about Con men. EVERYTIME i have been to Pattaya, there is a German fella with blonde hair who always has a Thai girl on the back (i don't know if it's the same one) who cruises about on his Honda wave. He pulls up beside me and asks if i'm on holiday or live there. First few times i told him i was on holiday and he stated some shit about God knows what, but the ears pricked and i knew he was up to no good. The next few times i always say to him i live in Pattaya, and he says,"ok no problem my man" and takes off. it's always in the daytime on beach road or 2nd road.

Does this bloke ring any bells with anyone, or have you heard of him and know what his "con" is????

Yes ,he tried it on with me .Scratch card and you win a prise .Its a time share scam .

Thats one of the weird sucked in morons like HB that Pattaya attracts. I have been approached by a dude 3 times and heard of him from buddies around town.

This guy rides around Pattaya on a Yamaha Nouvo and is well built, tattoos and bald. Always asking for directions to soi 8 and when somebody gives him the location, he shows his appreciation by saying thanks mate and then whispers "Wanna join me for a beer and weed? My treat mate".

He approached me 3 times not realizing who I am. I had told him nicely "Yes beer is great, weed too but not from you dude".

He always gets his "adivce" at the stop lights. He also claims he is a Muay Thai boxer.

I have only read the first page.. but i'll reply to these before i move on as i didnt see replies.

Is the guy still in Pattaya? Is there no Interpol warrant out for him?

Yes he is still here and apparently he came to a party i was at, i didnt know who he was. Two bar owners have told me stories. One story is that he took a girl for 2 days, then after fucking her, he threw her clothes out into the corridor and told her to f*ck off. The owner noted that its almost rape. Then he started phoning her up threatening her with all kinds of sh*t, telling her that if she didnt f*ck him again he would do all sorts etc. I went to see a friend in the police yesterday, they know about him and what he gets up to, they just dont have anything yet. Apparently he doesnt have any warrants out for him serious enough. I'm not even going to apologise for giving out this personal info, he is a horrible guy and everyone needs to know, to avoid them getting problems.

Im confused, i no his posts were sh*t and hes a bad man and u did right to ban him but i dunno what he was actually doing wrong on the forum apart from talking crap!?

He PM's his number out, he even did it to me. I was warned about this by another forum owner. He cons people by getting to know them. I really hate the c*nt and i hope people get revenge.

How did he try n con newbies on here?

WOW! I sure didn't know it was HB. I appreciated his pics and made several favorable comment on a lot of his picture threads.

What exactly did he do to get himself banned? I saw nothing untoward about his postings in regard to all his picture topics?

He was already trying to start his cons by sending BM's his number. Thats enough me thinks.

Good riddance to this son of a bitch. I met this fucker last year in July, on beach road. He asked me some questions about wanting to borrow money, I told him in no uncertain terms to fuck off. He still did not get it, I was walking towards my hotel when I noticed he was following me. I stopped and confronted him. I told this useless piece of shit that if he followed me anymore I would be forced to beat the shit out of him. I stayed for a moment and then he left. This guy is just a waste of skin.

farangkwaiyai, he also had a scam a year or two back pretending to be a doctor. In the past he's worked with another guy in Pattaya but I can't remember the full details of the scam but it involved enticing girls from Bangkok with the promise of a cruise or a meal. A nasty bit of work. Apparently he survives in Pattaya on a pittance provided by his mother who prefers him away from Canada. He has a long rap sheet in Canada and has been involved in many scams, some sexual if I remember rightly. His favourite one is employment agencies and has been fined for it on numerous occasions.

He'll no doubt be up to something in Pattaya.

More details are here;

http://www.harrisblackwatch.com

I still get the occasional email from him promising some kind of violence but I've never known him to get into a confrontation as he's a weedy little fucker. Used to live in Naklua at one point but I'm not sure where he lives now. There was a picture of him floating around at some point as he'd changed his appearance. Just remembered, he sends girls pictures og himself that aren't even him, the soft cunt. Lots more details on the site above. The guy who runs the site has extensive knowledge of him and will help anyone with knowledge and advice.

He tried to get Chat closed down when it first opened by making unfounded allegations to Invision. He did this for a period of time before they had him down as a fruitcake and ignored him.

I've sent one of the mod's here a lot of info on him which gives details of his tricks which should make him reasonably easy to spot. I once had to ban an IP address he was using at a well-known internet cafe. This fucked things up for decent members who used the cafe to access the site.

One thing to watch out for which is mentioned above is he will send PM's being very friendly, offering advice etc. However, he's probably just working up to a scheme to scam you.

He also hangs around the bus station in Pattaya looking for new girls before they realise some farangs are snakes. I think this is how he sometimes gets his free fucks. I seem to remember a story a while back where he stayed with a girl for a period of time. He took her to a beautician and told her he was going to the ATM or a bar and he'd be back shortly. Result, one very upset Thai girl with no money and HB a few hundred baht richer.

cfcf20031210_01.jpg

This is him in 2003 pretending to be a doctor.

harris_black_thai_tv_ad.jpg

This is him last year being interviewed on PCN at Eat All's

Apparently his mother is quite wealthy and a nice lady. She just spawned a wrong'un.

A lot of posters on another board have complained about me and others going on about him which I undersand fully but if it means one person isn't going to be ripped off then it is worth it.

Edited by Bryan

Didn't bouncer promise to feed him to crocodiles or something like that?

Edited by BassGod

The ironic thing about the Eat All's picture is he is being interviewed by Howard the volunteer policeman. HB must be a master of disguise!

Below are two pictures he sends out to dating agencies pretending to be him. In real life he looks a bit like me. Porky and ugly.

22642-11204.jpg

22642-11205.jpg

Edited by Tabmule

Hi Fellas

I read this post with interest, because Chef is still an active member on Thaigers. (I apologise if I'm breaking board rules re discussing other forums and individuals - but give me a break, i'm a newbie LOL).

I admit that I have learned a great deal regarding this individual from this thread. I am somewhat surprised.

Keep your friends close, your enemies closer still.

Regards

Butch

https://thailand-247.com/

r/pattaya Reddit moderators are all cowards.

Black turned up at the FLB childrens day and I think Hilly f*cked him off and rightly so.

One of his scams in Canada was to offer females a job, drive them to a remote location, demand sex and then if they refused, leave them there. Not sure if he was prosecuted for this due to insufficient evidence but sue me Harris, I don't care. He may well be doing this to Thai girls offering them jobs for payment of a fee and there you go. Just a rumour I heard and not something I'd bet my life on.

Chances are he's on this board and other boards. As I said, I've sent a mod here his MO which makes him fairly easy to spot. There are some things he does but I'd rather not say anything here. The mods/admins here I'm sure will know the score.

These are some of the aliases he has used so if you are in a bar and one of these people introduce themselves to you, be very careful.

Harris Black (aka Harry Williams, Harry Black, Harry Simon, John Ashton, Steven Shaw, David Gogo, Mark Canterbury, Allan Namer)

He has undoubtedly made up others aswell but you may know him from the past.

I've also got his number from the past somewhere so if anyone is suspicious, just PM me and I'll give you the last 4 digits.

Edited by Bryan

In the past he has frequented the bars up near Soi's 1,2 and 3 near Big C. I presume it's because it's pretty dark there and can make recognition quite difficult.

From the above site;

ALL ABOUT BLACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information was compiled through messages Harris Black left on Internet newsgroups, information from authorities, and information from his alleged victims.

He was born in December 1972

He grew up in Montreal

He attended to Wagar High School

He attended to Concordia University, but did not graduate

He started an "employment agency" in 1995

His agency has changed names several times

The names include: Addition 2000, Emploi 2000, Find-A-Job, Phoenix, and Roxton Marketing, Employment 2000 and Employment 3000

He was fined $2,000 by the Quebec Consumer Protection Office (OPC) in 2000

He has been charged by the OPC again in 2002 and could face a minimum fine of $6,464

He closed his "agency" in January 2002 after a stream of media reports and the hard work of a private investigator shone too much light onto his business practices

Black plead guilty to Sexual Assault (art. 271-1-B), and an Indecent Act (art. 173-1) in 1999

He moved to Vancouver in the spring of 2002

View a PDF with a list of all the legal complaints against Harris Black

He opened an office in Vancouver at 701 West Georgia Street, Suite 1501, but was forced to leave by the building after a BC Global News report on his scam

He opened another office in North Vancouver at 145 West 15th St, but was forced to leave after a report in the North Shore News.

He opened another office in Vancouver at 1311 Howe St., Suite 311, but was quickly evicted when the building manager discovered his scam.

Black returned to Montreal in November 2003.

Black was arrested for theft in Montreal in the summer of 2004. The case has not been resolved in court yet.

Black returned to Vancouver in October 2004.

Black visited Japan and Thailand in November 2004.

Black returned to Vancouver in December 2004.

Black returned to Pattaya, Thailand in January 2005.

Black returned to Montreal in spring/summer 2005.

Black used the alias Harry Williams for his new company, PikPerfect.

Black was found guilty of theft on September 23, 2005 for stealing tickets from the Just for Laughs festival.

Black returned to Pattaya, Thailand in December 2005.

Edited by Tabmule

Tab have you thought about becoming a detective? :Drunk_Party:

No SB, I just have an intense dislike for him. Most of the info can be got from the site. The rest I've just gleaned from people in Pattaya. I do other stuff aswell but I won't tip him off.

I hear he may have plans to move elsewhere but these are yet to be confirmed - could be just gossip. Had his address in Naklua once, I regret to this day not giving him a good hiding.

I met him once & I think he was a bit frightened! But if I meet him again after what he did here

don't know if I could control myself! :angry2: