IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

He is a "Local" guy, if that gives you any help on figuring out who he is.

A very subtle clue but I think I've figured it out.

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my original point was basically along the lines of what swanks said

just ignore the cunt

Yes just ignore him, let him keep on trolling the boards for newbies to scam, let him keep on abusing and misusing women. He's hoping that people will just ignore him that way he can keep under the radar and keep scamming people. Con men aren't like internet trolls who get off on notoriety, con men can only operate in anonymity.

good point, but my point is not to make him further infamous

just ban him and be done with it

if he come back, ban him again

if you see him in public, just dont' talk to him

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

But don't you think it would be even better to get him black stamped and thrown out of the country?

that is up to the Thai authorities, not us

if they wanted to do it, they would have a long time ago

it's been brought to their attention surely by now

maybe he has some pull or some money that is keeping him here

I don't know, but it's a mystery that I choose to leave unsolved

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

The latest installment

Email received from my good friend Harris at 00:23 BST

still alive? that's a pity.

how you like it if i post A's photos in my bed and tell the board my opinion how horrible she was in bed? you have no issues with posting people's photos without consent. i guess you feel A wouldn't mind then.

In response :

Yes, I am still alive. It's a pity that you are as well.

How would I like it if I.......

post A's photos? - Not much, but I will then check with A and if she requests that pics not be posted then I shall get the hosting site to remove them unless you have obtained model release.

tell the board my opinion how horrible she was in bed? - Up to you. My experiences would appear to be better than yours.

With regard to posting a picture of you, I posted a picture of you taken in a public place by another BM which you were happy to pose for. When you requested that it be removed, I complied straight away.

Considering you were happy to be interviewed for TV, it seems a little strange to me that you aren't comfortable of a single group picture taken in a bar.

The biggest asshole in Pattaya signing off for now

I'd have to agree a wee bit on the posting of personal pix w/o consent

this guy is pretty fucked up to be sending threatening messages, I'd suggest you block his addy, or set it to bounce back to him so he stops his bullshit

and thanks SG ;-}

BONE-afide Sex Maniac

I'd have to agree a wee bit on the posting of personal pix w/o consent

One of the "official" reasons for his original ban was that he was posting lots of pics of "himself" in bed/bedroom with various TGs.

Only problem was that the "himself" was a skinny guy with thick black hair!!!!! HB it wasn't!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I haven't read through this thread as I have no interest in it. HB is a dickhead and one day he'll get what he deserves. IMO we should not be discussing him to the extent that has been happening. I believe that it will only encourage him to come here. People like him love exposure. It doesn't really matter if it is positive of otherwise.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

How about posting his user name so we can all be aware and on our guard?

Still trying to find his username!

(Howard) is he a member here ?

does he like it when you use his real name ?

He dont mind about using his name, we all know it! He has nothing to hide, he is a very helpful man!

Who doesn't want their photo posted on the forum?

Who doesn't want people to use his real name?

Who claims to know everything about everything Thailand?

The Admins might want to check the ISP's being used when he is logged in. I think you would find that HB uses his login here quite frequently from Pattaya.

He is a "Local" guy, if that gives you any help on figuring out who he is.

Stop stirring LOL we know that localyokal isnt Harris Black!

A very subtle clue but I think I've figured it out.

see above!

We dont know who he is on the board now. Thats why we are trying to warn people!!

I haven't read through this thread as I have no interest in it. HB is a dickhead and one day he'll get what he deserves. IMO we should not be discussing him to the extent that has been happening. I believe that it will only encourage him to come here. People like him love exposure. It doesn't really matter if it is positive of otherwise.

With all this exposure, he is more likely to be noticed and "thanked" for all his good work in Pattaya.

while I agree with you......he sent a mod/friend a very nasty threatening email. Dont worry though i am in Pattaya next month and I hope i have a chance to have a chat with him. (in a totally none voilent friendly manner :Finger4: )

I do hope he is reading this.

I found the website posted in this thread interesting so I wrote Harris from the emails listed. I asked if he would meet me and he replied with his mobile and address. Not sure what his angle is. He wrote me back with his mobile 0861095020 and he now lives in Naklua at Sky Beach Condos.

sinkorswim or anyone wanting to expose him can now have a chat with him and kick his ass. Who will step up to the plate? Make sure you take some photos of mr h.

Note from admin: This user was Harris Black, if you have been exchanging PM's with him please report them.

I found the website posted in this thread interesting so I wrote Harris from the emails listed. I asked if he would meet me and he replied with his mobile and address. Not sure what his angle is. He wrote me back with his mobile 0861095020 and he now lives in Naklua at Sky Beach Condos.

sinkorswim or anyone wanting to expose him can now have a chat with him and kick his ass. Who will step up to the plate? Make sure you take some photos of mr h.

Hi there Harris,

So the poll is 15 to 0.

O no let's not deport the piece of cr*p. I liked the earlier suggestion of breaking every bone in his body - trashing his liver spleen kidneys etc & let him eat though a tube up his nose & sh*t & pi*ss into a colostomy bag for the rest of his miserable life.

O yeah. I like that idea a lot better.

Harris. A lot of these guys LIVE in PB. One of them is going to see you & follow you home & then KAPOW. Then you will get to learn what no honey no money really means.

George I want that picture put back up. It was taken in a public place & therefore privacy can not be claimed.

When you walk out your front doot privacy ends.

The guy sounds like a bounder but it just shows you need to be careful who you trust in all things.

I prefer some of these quotes that I have found on other public domain websites:

"Harris Black truly re-defines the term slimy con artist, doesn't he?"
      P.Eggers 3rd August 2004

"I think that Mr. Black deserves to serve jail time for all the people he has scammed."
      C.Sicurella 4th July 2004

"The man is a thief, a liar and a crook but he gets to walk away from it so that he can presumably do this again one day? "
      J.Cabezas 5th July 2004

"Such a disgraceful and repugnant excuse for a human being... "
      M.Scanzano - 30th July 2004

George I want that picture put back up. It was taken in a public place & therefore privacy can not be claimed.

The picture is the property of Sexy Beast. He gave me permission to use his photos where I felt appropriate. In the circumstances, I feel that he should be the one to decide if the pic is reposted.

• "Such a disgraceful and repugnant excuse for a human being... "
    • M.Scanzano - 30th July 2004

I think this one says it all. The more I hear about this creep the more it burns my a** that he's able to live a care free life in LOS.

Edited by BassGod

I went through the whole topic to remove swear words. And adjusted the title and moved it into the public forum. Google should have us as number 1 soon when you type in harris black pattaya.

I went through the whole topic to remove swear words. And adjusted the title and moved it into the public forum. Google should have us as number 1 soon when you type in harris black pattaya.

Very nice.

As all of this information is already available on the internet at The Harris Black Watch I see no reason why I can't or shouldn't copy it here verbatim for the benefit of others.

ALL ABOUT BLACK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This information was compiled through messages Harris Black left on Internet newsgroups, information from authorities, and information from his alleged victims.

• He was born in December 1972
  • He grew up in Montreal
  • He attended to Wagar High School
  • He attended to Concordia University, but did not graduate
  • He started an "employment agency" in 1995
  • His agency has changed names several times
  • The names include: Addition 2000, Emploi 2000, Find-A-Job, Phoenix, and Roxton Marketing, Employment 2000 and Employment 3000
  • He was fined $2,000 by the Quebec Consumer Protection Office (OPC) in 2000
  • He has been charged by the OPC again in 2002 and could face a minimum fine of $6,464
  • He closed his "agency" in January 2002 after a stream of media reports and the hard work of a private investigator shone too much light onto his business practices
  • Black plead guilty to Sexual Assault (art. 271-1-B), and an Indecent Act (art. 173-1) in 1999
  • He moved to Vancouver in the spring of 2002
  • View a PDF with a list of all the legal complaints against Harris Black
  • He opened an office in Vancouver at 701 West Georgia Street, Suite 1501, but was forced to leave by the building after a BC Global News report on his scam
  • He opened another office in North Vancouver at 145 West 15th St, but was forced to leave after a report in the North Shore News.
  • He opened another office in Vancouver at 1311 Howe St., Suite 311, but was quickly evicted when the building manager discovered his scam.
  • Black returned to Montreal in November 2003.
  • Black was arrested for theft in Montreal in the summer of 2004. The case has not been resolved in court yet.
  • Black returned to Vancouver in October 2004.
  • Black visited Japan and Thailand in November 2004.
  • Black returned to Vancouver in December 2004.
  • Black returned to Pattaya, Thailand in January 2005.
  • Black returned to Montreal in spring/summer 2005.
  • Black used the alias Harry Williams for his new company, PikPerfect.
  • Black was found guilty of theft on September 23, 2005 for stealing tickets from the Just for Laughs festival.
  • Black returned to Pattaya, Thailand in December 2005.

E-mail addressesHarris Black has used several e-mail addresses on the Internet. Here is a list of all those we know of:

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]

[email protected]*

[email protected]

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]*

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]*

[email protected]

[email protected] (Allan Namer)

[email protected]

[email protected] (Mark Linton)

*E-mail address may no longer be in service

Harris Black frequently puts another name at the bottom of his messages (Sabrina, Andrea, Dr. Cohen, etc.) but his e-mail address always gives it away. He even pretended to be a Chinese client and posted a message stating how great Harris Black was. But Black messed up and left his real e-mail address in the From field!

Internet Messages & Letters

Harris Black has posted dozens of messages on the Usenet. Here are some of them:

"Good luck to you all"

Name and shame these B*****s.

There are far to many con men in this City and many of them hiding behind the face of respectable business.

Over the last seven years I have lost nearly 14 million Baht.

I wish years ago we had boards like this to warn us of these type of leaches.

I would like to name the people who have done me,but because of ongoing legal reasons I can't YET.

Keep up the good work.

Gaz