IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

The more i read and hear about this twat the more im glad he got f*cked off this "Loved up board"

Congrats go to the owners and mods for seeing the best in everybody...but when sumbody like him show his true colours they do an even better job by Banning the fucker!! :Amen:

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The problem with HB is not his posts as much but the way he keeps trying to con newbies through PM's. He's a con man and that's why he's dangerous. I don't understand why board admins always give him a chance. Why invite a snake into your garden. There are people that should just be banned as soon as they are found out, Harris Black, Honolulujimmy, pistonpilot, and Clubman.

Look who is talking Basscock are you gonna threaten people over here like on the Chat-board ?

Look who is talking Basscock are you gonna threaten people over here like on the Chat-board ?

I only threatened people who threatened me. I guess it was only a matter of time until I was tracked down by one of you cunt's. I'm betting you are Penetrator, which means that your lap dog Niall isn't far behind. Ask yourself this, Why is it that I have the bottle to come on here with the same handle I always use and some cowards skulk around hiding their identities behind multiple handles and alt accounts?

Did you register over here just to flame me?

I'm not going to play with you. If you are allowed to fill this board with the same kind of hate and venom you did on P-Chat I'll just go away. This is the only response you will get from me, goodbye.

Edited by BassGod

Really "mindboggling" how this guy can keep on conning without getting into trouble, many many others have been killed for far less.

For the interested ones, he wrote 2 articles on Stickman, where he describes his "conning stunts" and he seems quite proud about it.

Money for nothing part 1

Money for nothing part 2

BTW I wonder how the Cunt handles his Visa-issues, but propably he's just on overstay.

i think the administration on this board did the right thing. you give sh*t heads like this enough rope and eventually they will hang themselves...they just can`t help it! i feel sorry for the girls who get involved with this guy!

I only threatened people who threatened me. I guess it was only a matter of time until I was tracked down by one of you cunt's. I'm betting you are Penetrator, which means that your lap dog Niall isn't far behind. Ask yourself this, Why is it that I have the bottle to come on here with the same handle I always use and some cowards skulk around hiding their identities behind multiple handles and alt accounts?

Did you register over here just to flame me?

I'm not going to play with you. If you are allowed to fill this board with the same kind of hate and venom you did on P-Chat I'll just go away. This is the only response you will get from me, goodbye.

I just want remind you 2 guys that this is a friendly flame free site! No threats will be tollerated,along

with name calling etc. What you do on other boards is your bussiness,

but we don't want it here please. Everyone gets a fresh start here, so welcome guys

nice to be nice ok!

was just writing the same thing SB..

this sort of chatter doesnt belong on this board....

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

I just want remind you 2 guys that this is a friendly flame free site! No threats will be tollerated,along

with name calling etc. What you do on other boards is your bussiness,

but we don't want it here please. Everyone gets a fresh start here, so welcome guys

nice to be nice ok!

Thank you

I can see why the fat cunt blanked out his face on his previously posted pictures now.

all come on fat c*nt is a tad bit harsh...I thought his stickman post was quite funnie.. however he is burning bridges for him//he caint do that forever..more fun for us...the girls will advide him or worse..

all come on fat c*nt is a tad bit harsh...I thought his stickman post was quite funnie.. however he is burning bridges for him//he caint do that forever..more fun for us...the girls will advide him or worse..

Here is a personal message he left me at the forum:

you're a good poster. i rarely read anyone's history but you write well. remind me of my mates actually. will you be out tonight so i can shout a coke?

Here was my reply:

We're watching you HB...

This was his "rebuttle"

so what? who cares? now fuck off asshole.

Hahahah this guy is one retarded mofo with no life. I had warned a fellow BM by the name of Troy to watch out cuz HB had invited him out as well to go drinking, I told Troy that so called "chef is HB so becareful...that baldheaded blowdryer is as sick as the sweat between your ass crack.

Thank god hes banned from here as well...World is a better place without that ass jockey.

Burn rubber not your soul.

I did have a bit of a prod the other day sugesting the police were wating outside his condo. :Clap::Grin3:

Up to now the mods here are doing a greate job IMHO ( No arse licking ) and the mission statement about flame free and independent has come true! :P

I had the same hopes for revealed but it didnt happen really !

Chat closing and reveled a bit quiet has meant a lot of things come riggling out of the wood work!

Keep up the good work ! :Crappy:

I dunno whats been going on with CHAT and revealed...I never go there, but so far things should be clean here. If the mods would kindly remove all the "bald shrapnel" from the other threads with the name "chef" on them...we would be a lot happier :Headbang2:

Burn rubber not your soul.

For the newbies : watch and learn !

Even with this well known and convicted conman the BG's are very friendly ! :P

What chance do we stand then ?? :(

the picture was taken in my bar , the rockhouse, the lady in the picture is my wife, the co -owner of the bar, shes just a friendly lady , no special bond with harris black or harry as he likes to call himself.

harris black as you can see by his harrisblackwatch.com thread is a proffessional conman.

i can tell you from personal experience that he is very nice to talk to , charming in fact as all conmen need to be to carry out there deeds.

he has been in my bar at least twice , the 1st time i didnt know who he was the second , dale was in the bar and i gave dale the heads up on him , that is where the picture comes from.

about 8 months or so ago , a member of my staff was taken advantage of , by a guy who posted on the Secrets board , his general description fitted that of harris black , canadian , says hes a schoolteacher and lived in soi arunothai at that time. it cant be proved it was him because the girl made no official police report and also left pattaya after the incident. but im almost 99% sure it was him.

that 1% doubt alllows me to let him come to my bar , but i ll always be on my guard against him , actually i doubt he will ever come back to my place as he disappeared sharpishly after i outed him to dale, but he is brazen and he is bold and might very well.

i would like to see him get his cummupence at the expense of the law and believe the board will be a safer place for us all to use if he is banned , but he will get round it and im sure is already a member here again under a different name.

For the newbies : watch and learn !

Even with this well known and convicted conman the BG's are very friendly ! :Grin3:

What chance do we stand then ?? :(

is that guy in the white shirt at the bar one of his associates????

that guy seems pretty shady too....(just kidding :Crappy::Clap: )

on a serious note that guy harris has been tossed off every thai board that im a member of

and has made many enemies in his travels from canada to thailand, i would not sit with my back too the door

if he was in the room he's got so many people gunning for him..matter of fact i'd leave the room if he was in it.... :angry2:

he's probably got a new handle on here already he's like a bad does of the CLAP just can't get rid of it...

beware :P

Thank you

hi bass peace dude..... :P

best regards from glassdude007........

:Late: the c*nt was shown the door. :Ban1:

I knew it was him ages ago on both here and Thaigers, but kept quiet because people were congratulating his posts.

I hope Thaigers get rid of him too.

Spidey.

shayeeet

thats a serious conman, but pattay full of them of course

agreed, should never have been allowed to abuse this board

Another problem with HB is that you can bet that he is still somewhere here on this forum. After being booted off one of the other forums he lurked for a while and started his bullshit again using another logon.

Isnt that right Harris?

Testicles

And I cant think of a better way to bring up my 10th post on here than to thank Mr Black for his, as usual, pathetic contibutions to the betterment of human kind and to f*ck off and pressent his sorry arse to the Canadian authorities for the butt f*ckin' that no doubt deserves.

F*ck off Harris. :D

You know it makes sense...

Its not a mistake too see the good in people Dale. :D You guys gave him a chance and he blew it. Respect to you guys for a great board. :P

I dunno whats been going on with CHAT and revealed...I never go there, but so far things should be clean here. If the mods would kindly remove all the "bald shrapnel" from the other threads with the name "chef" on them...we would be a lot happier :Headbang2:

It's our policy not to edit or delete posts or threads unless they endanger either the board or a board member. By leaving his posts there others who do not know about him can easily reach their own conclusions about why we decided that banning him was in order. :beer9:

:Late: the c*nt was shown the door. :Ban1:

I knew it was him ages ago on both here and Thaigers, but kept quiet because people were congratulating his posts.

I hope Thaigers get rid of him too. :Fuck_You:

Spidey.

We were aware from the beginning who he was. As our policy is to give everyone a fair and equal opportunity we had to allow him a chance, even though many of the Admin/Mod staff had no wish to have him on the board from the start. As suspected though it didn't take very long for us to give him enough rope to hang himself. :Hang1:

shayeeet

thats a serious conman, but pattay full of them of course

agreed, should never have been allowed to abuse this board

As stated above we have the policy of giving everyone a new life on this board regardless of their history on other boards. So far this policy has worked well for us and many who have been punted from other places have become valued posters and BMs here. :)

Another problem with HB is that you can bet that he is still somewhere here on this forum. After being booted off one of the other forums he lurked for a while and started his bullshit again using another logon.

Isnt that right Harris?

It is virtually impossible to keep someone off a board such as this that we do not wish to be here. Unless we impose rules and restrictions which would prevent this board from being the great place that it is, that will likely always be the case. :Chokdee:

hi bass peace dude..... :)

best regards from glassdude007........

Hi Glass

It is virtually impossible to keep someone off a board such as this that we do not wish to be here. Unless we impose rules and restrictions which would prevent this board from being the great place that it is, that will likely always be the case. :)

Not a real problem .

If he comes back and behaves , nobody will know - no harm done .

If he comes back and starts his old attitudes again , you will find out quickly , ban him again ... - no harm done .

I stopped making NY's resolutions