IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

I'm sure a lot of you have heard of Harris Black, he was on here as chefI had met him in person so I knew who he was but was willing to

give him a start against the better judgement of my fellow admin/mod staff. As the days went by more & more complaints

about chef from board members & chef himself, it was becoming a nightmare!

I asked him to stop making himself a target for others! But I think he thrives of his.

Some of his pics were very good & others were total nonsence, he was steamiing ahead trying to

attract a new fan club as he has no friends. Hes been banned from nearly every other board.

He deleted in a rage all his pics etc within the forum & in his signature pleads to be hard done by.

Now anyone who knows anything about this man will know what an nasty person he is.

So sorry for the posts in higher levels that doesn't have his pictures, one of my biggest mistakes

in life is that I see good in everyone! until I see for my own eyes.

So for our esteemed members who know much about this conman please post here

so that guys that don't know him will be all the better for it.

cheers Dale

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nothing wrong in trying to see good in everybody :25:

But making a member profile , stating that you are 99 yrs old , female and living in a van ... maybe that is a little suspicious ??

Edited by jawadde

I stopped making NY's resolutions

about time, guy was annoying. I can see why you gave the guy a chance, but he burned it. Im all for people posting and relaying information, but the majority of his post were useless. His pics were dodgy and some were obviously taken from other boards and the net.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Wow! I had no Idea. Thanks for the Heads up Dale....... I'll make sure to avoid this clown when in Pattaya. 155 days until I'm on the ground in the LOS.....

I'll make sure to avoid this clown when in Pattaya. 155 days until I'm on the ground in the LOS.....

Hi,

He's still in there punching though. His opportunity to con people has dimished with his growing recoignition and notoriety. :Drunk_Party:

No man is a hero to his valet.

Im confused, i no his posts were shit and hes a bad man and u did right to ban him but i dunno what he was actually doing wrong on the forum apart from talking crap!?

Good move Dale. No need for me to reiterate my feelings but like you I felt that we had to apply the board rules the same for him as we do anyone else. He had his chance now he's gone. Good riddance I say.

he is the one sitting in the black top 2 weeks ago in LK metro pattaya

For the newbies : watch and learn !

Even with this well known and convicted conman the BG's are very friendly ! :Drunk_Party:

What chance do we stand then ?? :(

I stopped making NY's resolutions

We at least have forums such as this where we are able to warn each other of the pitfalls and dangers. Unfortunately for the girls they mostly rely on their word of mouth grapevine. I might suggest that if you see him about with a girl that you have whatever you girl you are with at the time give her the warning though. We can't help help everybody but it's nice to help those that we can.

The problem with HB is not his posts as much but the way he keeps trying to con newbies through PM's. He's a con man and that's why he's dangerous. I don't understand why board admins always give him a chance. Why invite a snake into your garden. There are people that should just be banned as soon as they are found out, Harris Black, Honolulujimmy, pistonpilot, and Clubman.

Guest Qwert06

Talking about Con men. EVERYTIME i have been to Pattaya, there is a German fella with blonde hair who always has a Thai girl on the back (i don't know if it's the same one) who cruises about on his Honda wave. He pulls up beside me and asks if i'm on holiday or live there. First few times i told him i was on holiday and he stated some sh*t about God knows what, but the ears pricked and i knew he was up to no good. The next few times i always say to him i live in Pattaya, and he says,"ok no problem my man" and takes off. it's always in the daytime on beach road or 2nd road.

Does this bloke ring any bells with anyone, or have you heard of him and know what his "con" is????

The problem with HB is not his posts as much but the way he keeps trying to con newbies through PM's. He's a con man and that's why he's dangerous. I don't understand why board admins always give him a chance. Why invite a snake into your garden. There are people that should just be banned as soon as they are found out, Harris Black, Honolulujimmy, pistonpilot, and Clubman.

I don't disagree with you but at the same time if we ban or disallow someone from the board without giving them a chance then we are effectively compromising our own ethics and our stated policies. Believe me when I say we had much debate about this between the Admin/Mod staff and although many of us did not like it we were not about to compromise our own integrity but acting unjustly against anyone, regardless of their past history elsewhere. We do however let some people know when they join the board that they are on a very tight leash and that they can expect little or know leniency if they cross the line of what we consider acceptable. HB was one who fell into this category and thus he is no longer with us.

I've now pinned this topic so that it doesn't disappearinto obscurity. I feel that it is something that all and especially newbies should be able to find quickly.

I made a nice comment about 1 of the girls in his pictures....

He replied by calling me a pervert...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.... nice to be nice huh Dale....

It wont happen again.

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

I made a nice comment about 1 of the girls in his pictures....

He replied by calling me a pervert...

I gave him the benefit of the doubt.... nice to be nice huh Dale....

It wont happen again.

Dean

Nice to be nice all the way mate, unfortunately in this world thier are some nice to be nasty people!

Keep the faith mate, one bad apple thats all! :Drunk_Party:

WOW! I sure didn't know it was HB. I appreciated his pics and made several favorable comment on a lot of his picture threads.

What exactly did he do to get himself banned? I saw nothing untoward about his postings in regard to all his picture topics?

The Prettiest Pretty Bitch!

How did he try n con newbies on here?

To my knowledge he hadn't yet. It has been reported in the past on other forums that he has done this before though. He first gains contact through PMs and then progresses to direct email contact. Reportedly what he does from there is different each time but it all starts with gaining trust and confidence from his intended mark and his scams vary from lending money to investing.

Good riddance to Sh*t!!...Cannot stand the guy and had a similar run in on Thaigers...some of the pics submitted by the way such as 'my bed in action' were of somebody else and not him....the guy is an A1 Bullshitter and wind up merchant suplementing his inadequacies with a a Casanova complex on the forums.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

WOW! I sure didn't know it was HB. I appreciated his pics and made several favorable comment on a lot of his picture threads.

What exactly did he do to get himself banned? I saw nothing untoward about his postings in regard to all his picture topics?

Jerry it became a nightmare, constantly he would report topics, other members would

complain about his crusade to become popular with other guys photos etc. It made me cringe, to think how

he treated women! we exchanged PMs I asked him to quieten down. He then went crazy, copying all sorts of threads

previously posted on other forums. I won't go into too much detail but he then went into destruct mode.

He is an unstable c*nt! After breaking the trust we gave him, he showed his true colours.

No wonder he has so many haters! I'm on the list now

I know thier are many guys with stories to tell about him, I hope they post them here so

that newbie guys will be wiser!

cheers Dale aka sexy ( too much love) but not in this case !!!!!!

Good riddance to the kitchen porter,

We're all still going to keep on having FUN without you !!

I don't disagree with you but at the same time if we ban or disallow someone from the board without giving them a chance then we are effectively compromising our own ethics and our stated policies. Believe me when I say we had much debate about this between the Admin/Mod staff and although many of us did not like it we were not about to compromise our own integrity but acting unjustly against anyone, regardless of their past history elsewhere. We do however let some people know when they join the board that they are on a very tight leash and that they can expect little or know leniency if they cross the line of what we consider acceptable. HB was one who fell into this category and thus he is no longer with us.

I've now pinned this topic so that it doesn't disappearinto obscurity. I feel that it is something that all and especially newbies should be able to find quickly.

I see your point. I'm sure there are people on here that don't like me and I wouldn't want to be discriminated against based on things that happened on other forums.

Edited by BassGod