IGNORED

Harris Black CONMAN in Pattaya

sexy beast

Hi there,

This is my first post on Pattaya addicts. Thanks for having me. I've lived in Pattaya for years and have contributed regularly towards another Pattaya Forum, but I can't say which because that would be a Secret :P

Anyway, the link with Harris Black is that I've heard so much about him and can even remember that according to some reports he was staying near my condo. I might even have met him. Does anyone have a picture of him ? (and apologies if there already is one here). If I remember, he's Canadian?

Not an exciting first post, but I've got to start somewhere :P

Harris.jpg

Will this one do??

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BassGod

• LaaMok

• LocalYokul

• Braveheart

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.harrisblackwatch.com/

What gets me is that people knowingly give this total tit access to boards like this, knowing full well what the prick is all about!

He's been on every single board I've ever been on, and everyone in charge has known who he is, yet there he is, all the time.

I'd put money on he had Trusted Member status on here too, the irony of which is nut-bustingly hilarious.

http://www.harrisblackwatch.com/

I'd put money on he had Trusted Member status on here too, the irony of which is nut-bustingly hilarious.

Even funnier than that is that the retard thinks that no one knows who he is when he joins the boards. That is really hilarious and makes for lots of fun.

HBW

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!

Saw him a couple of days ago in Soi Chaiyapoon.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Even funnier than that is that the retard thinks that no one knows who he is when he joins the boards. That is really hilarious and makes for lots of fun.

HBW

Is he still posting pictures on other boards, like Secrets?

Is he still posting pictures on other boards, like Secrets?

Quite recently there was a board member on Secrets who was identified as Harris Black and banned. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall that he may have been using the name A.L.F.

Verbum sat sapienti est.

If ever he is here, believe me we find him.

What techniques do you use to find him? His style of English, his IP address (which of course can change) or does he engage in a familiar type of behaviour such as sending lots of PMs?

Looking at his photo, I can't say I recognise him. On the Secrets board, I recall some board member coming out and openly accusing another BM of being Harris Black.

Verbum sat sapienti est.

sounds like a real scumbag, I do wonder how he manages to get a visa though if he is wanted? Lets hope they throw this piece of shit out

sounds like a real scumbag, I do wonder how he manages to get a visa though if he is wanted? Lets hope they throw this piece of shit out

Hes not actually a wanted man as such, the Canadian authorities are pussies. Unless they actually inform the Thai authorities that he has a criminal record he can obtain a visa easily, and even if they do, its up to the Thai Authorities whether they allow him in. Judging b the number of ex-villains I know of currently in Pattaya alone, its obvioulsy quite an easy place to get lost in second to Marbella. Hes still a scumbag though

Ronnie Knight

Wow, never knew about this guy before. After reading those stickman posts, I hope he leaves los one way or another, and soon. Guys like this just who rip off TGs like that just make the place more hardened and less fun for all the rest of us. Thanks to all who posted info.

“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enoughâ€

“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?â€

Albert Einstein

Hes not actually a wanted man as such, the Canadian authorities are pussies. Unless they actually inform the Thai authorities that he has a criminal record he can obtain a visa easily, and even if they do, its up to the Thai Authorities whether they allow him in. Judging b the number of ex-villains I know of currently in Pattaya alone, its obvioulsy quite an easy place to get lost in second to Marbella. Hes still a scumbag though

Ronnie Knight

:D

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Ronnie Knight

Yes he certainly sounds like a horrible little shit. I think a lot of the people in Pattaya however make up some kind of "tough guy" bullshit backgrounds to cover up the fact they are actually losers big time!

Yes he certainly sounds like a horrible little shit. I think a lot of the people in Pattaya however make up some kind of "tough guy" bullshit backgrounds to cover up the fact they are actually losers big time!

Are you really Keith Summers?

*WARNING. The above statement was prepared in a factory that uses irony. It may contain irony. It cannot be guaranteed as irony free. Readers with an adverse reaction to irony or irony based products should consume a pinch of salt before reading. Readers who have are known irony-deficient should seek professional help before continuing*

'I'd like to congratulate Chris Pattaya on being the smuggest cnut ever shat into God's creation', Unknown Mango Sauce contributer.

Saw him a couple of days ago in Soi Chaiyapoon.

I sat at the next table from him in Canterbury Tales on Soi Chaiyapoon in September. He eats there quite often, but I seldom crawl out of bed early enough to see him.

He's a small time confidence man who's gotten a disproportionate amount of attention on the web boards.

And he's actually taken and posted some good pictures, particularly as blue eyes on PattayaTalk.

Don't give him your wallet but don't worry about him either.

He leaves me alone so I do the same.

You think too mutt.

~Sa-teef

If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind. John Stuart Mill
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/john_stuart_mill

"If all mankind minus one were of one opinion, mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person

than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind."  John Stuart Mill

He hasn't posted under that name since june 06.

The prick has taken down all his pictures though - as usual.

What a fu@@in Narcissus.

about time, guy was annoying. I can see why you gave the guy a chance, but he burned it. Im all for people posting and relaying information, but the majority of his post were useless. His pics were dodgy and some were obviously taken from other boards and the net.

manggaawn - off subject I am sorry but who is the girl in all your posts??

I saw him on a you tube search video. He's a fucking pussy. Con men are everywhere, he is just well known. People are stupid to fall for punks like him.

• 3 weeks later...

He is on all the main Thai forums. But keeps a lower profile these days :Moon2:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

A BG whacked him across the back of his head with a wooden post last week. :Hithead3:

I guess it had to happen sooner or later. :D

Spidey.

A BG whacked him across the back of his head with a wooden post last week. :Hithead3:

I guess it had to happen sooner or later. :Chokdee3:

Spidey.

I seen him the other day, I didnt know what to do. So I told all the girls and staff at the bar about his antics. Next time he goes there he wont be welcomed.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess it had to happen sooner or later. :wub:

Spidey.

I certainly hope that she didn't hurt herself during her swing. Two more direct hits and she could win a prize.

HBW

I believe in a time when we can all live in a Harris-Free world!