IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will it be made fresh to order?

Yes. The sauces and prep will have been done but you can watch Her cook it high flame style in the wok.

OK, we were hoping to open it tonight but alas no. We had problems because of the size of the box. Apparently the tennent had not told the Landlord the actual size.

Never mind. We have a new BETTER location. The box is moving tomorrow. We are directly across from Billabong and Kilkenny. And Ouy has contracted with the LK Metro land owner. Not sub letting.

We hope to get it going ASAP. Will keep you updated.

Wondering if vegetarian choices will be available? If so I will drop by when I touchdown March 1 for 3 months. Thanks

OK, we were hoping to open it tonight but alas no. We had problems because of the size of the box. Apparently the tennent had not told the Landlord the actual size.

Never mind. We have a new BETTER location. The box is moving tomorrow. We are directly across from Billabong and Kilkenny. And Ouy has contracted with the LK metro land owner. Not sub letting.

We hope to get it going ASAP. Will keep you updated.

Can you PM me a menu please

Oh man. As I've mentioned before, I'm a little sceptical about the UK style of chinese since it's a bit too sweet (for me).

But when you mention Beer Lao, well that just settles it then. I'll be sure to pop by.

Secret menu or puplic menu?

Mr. Wok how you sleep anyway?

I follow your topic and it is not a week without something.

When it is looking good, then the bullshit is on the way somehow.

You must have good nervs?

post-131495-0-13011200-1456055765.jpg

post-131495-0-14363700-1456055748.jpg

Oh man. As I've mentioned before, I'm a little sceptical about the UK style of chinese since it's a bit too sweet (for me).

But when you mention Beer Lao, well that just settles it then. I'll be sure to pop by.

What's too sweet mate? Depends what you order.

Secret menu or puplic menu?

Mr. Wok how you sleep anyway?

I follow your topic and it is not a week without something.

When it is looking good, then the bullshit is on the way somehow.

You must have good nervs?

Well, this is Thailand. Nothing happens easily. Waiting to connect water today and the premises we need access to the Lady is away at a funeral or something. What can you do? It will happen but in Thai time. No point fretting about it.

Yes. The sauces and prep will have been done but you can watch Her cook it high flame style in the wok.

Sounds good, I'll definitely be a customer.

Sounds good, I'll definitely be a customer.

And why not. It's practically for free at these prices. Members froth over 400 Baht meals on here. This is Chinese takeaway quality food for nothing. Not opened yet. This is Thailand. let's see!

went to have a look last night to see if you was open as I don't check the forum much when here.. But alas no ribs for me after my session. but slightly confused where your going to be.. next to the taxi rank outside Kilkenny?

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Ahhh this explains why I walked up and down Bukhou today and couldn't find you. Then came to this thread to see if there was any info.

DATY champion of Pattaya,

What's too sweet mate? Depends what you order.

The food. It's fairly obvious from the shine it has in the images that the sugar content is high.

I'm not saying that's bad, though. Most of your target audience will love it.

But I've spent enough time out in the sticks, in China. And after that I like less sugar and less salt in my food.

The food. It's fairly obvious from the shine it has in the images that the sugar content is high.

I'm not saying that's bad, though. Most of your target audience will love it.

But I've spent enough time out in the sticks, in China. And after that I like less sugar and less salt in my food.

Lol.. the 'shine' comes from the heat from the wok burner. Not sugar content.

You open yet?

I'm nearly hungry  :GoldenSmile1:

Oh no. Still waiting for the box roof to be cut down. Doing my tits in too be honest. No matter what problems there are here when it comes to Thais and handing over money to them, nothing's a problem. Getting the actual job done is something else. It's all give and take. Guess who the giver is?

Oh no. Still waiting for the box roof to be cut down. Doing my tits in too be honest. No matter what problems there are here when it comes to Thais and handing over money to them, nothing's a problem. Getting the actual job done is something else. It's all give and take. Guess who the giver is?

I will give you until Saturday

:GoldenSmile1:

I will give you until Saturday

:GoldenSmile1:

which one?

Lol.. the 'shine' comes from the heat from the wok burner. Not sugar content.

I'm glad you're not the one doing the actual cooking :wink:

Sugar caramelises from the heat in the wok, and once it does, that nice shine always appears. (In my experience.)

Caramelised sugar tastes better than just poured in sugar, so no real problem there.

Any estimated date of your opening?

I sent you a PM about something too.

Geez I'm starving  :Whistle:

Has the wok given up or is this opening taking forever

I am not sure.

I sent him a PM days ago as I wanted food for my birthday and until now the PM is still unread and he has been offline since March 6th

Archived