IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

I myself like the first one with the authentic spice.. so my vote is for numerous one..

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I also suggest that she works a touch on her portion size with the large as the conner was bigger but the portion would have fit I to the 650 size.. the flavors though and quality are second to none in town forsure...

When will the Kung pao be hitting the menu?

Can I also suggest that she works a touch on her portion size with the large as the conner was bigger but the portion would have fit I to the 650 size.. the flavors though and quality are second to none in town forsure...

When will the Kung pao be hitting the menu?

In a couple of days. Feedback passed on. Thanks.

Your requests have been passed to Her. Kung Pao. Which one? She cooks three different types. The authentic Sichuan kung pao. The Northern British type and the Southern British type. All three completely different. Here's examples.

Kung Pao 1 = Authenic. Spicey and numbing with Sichuan pepper. Chinese red pepper, not Thai.

Kung Pao 2 = Southern UK. preference. Smokey deep taste.

Kng Pao   3 = Northern UK preference. Sweet red sauce slightly spicey.

If you have number 1 and Beer Lao, I fear I may not go anywhere else for dinner in Pattaya. Ever.

Edit: Oh, and I've tried making Gong Bao chicken with both dried chinese chilis and dried thai chilis. To be honest, there's not much difference, the main point seems to be that they have to be sundried properly. I've bought a few bags of dry chilies that were complete crap, but I think that's because someone tried to do it in an industrial manner and maybe just put them in the oven for a bit. Say no to industrial, the sun is your friend in terms of food :wink:

I might have to have a Chinky tonight when I get back to England as I have been looking forward to this for so long now and you go and open the day i leave LOL

If you have number 1 and Beer Lao, I fear I may not go anywhere else for dinner in Pattaya. Ever.

Edit: Oh, and I've tried making Gong Bao chicken with both dried chinese chilis and dried thai chilis. To be honest, there's not much difference, the main point seems to be that they have to be sundried properly. I've bought a few bags of dry chilies that were complete crap, but I think that's because someone tried to do it in an industrial manner and maybe just put them in the oven for a bit. Say no to industrial, the sun is your friend in terms of food :wink:

Not chillies. Sichuan peppercorn I'm talking about. Cheers.

Kung Pao 1.

Please let us know if you do that.

I'e asked Her to add it to the menu for tomorrow.

I saw your takeaway for first time last night opposite Billabong  !!  I assume its not been there long but its fair to say it quite possibly may have been !!

Guys. The takeaway will be closed until Sunday night. My Wife's Cousin was killed in a motorbike accident today. We are going up there to pay respects to the Family.

Open again Sunday.

Commiserations. RIP

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Open again tonight. And Kung Pao Sichuan style is on the menu. As is black pepper and oyster sauce dishes. New menu up later.

Open again tonight. And Kung Pao Sichuan style is on the menu. As is black pepper and oyster sauce dishes. New menu up later.

am up metro tonight and going to try for first time

You will not be disappointed top notch tucker

Think i'll give it a go tonight. Tastes same as Chinese back home. Not sure how can operate in such a small space.

What time do they start cooking?

Think i'll give it a go tonight. Tastes same as Chinese back home. Not sure how can operate in such a small space.

7pm if I recall correctly.

If the food is the same standard as their restaurant was you will not be disappointed.

It's been carefully planned out. To the last mm. lol... it had to be. The size of the box was cut down twice. 

7pm if I recall correctly.

If the food is the same standard as their restaurant was you will not be disappointed.

I'd say the sauces are better than the restaurant was. These processes and recipes are from one of the best Chinese restaurants in Glasgow where Ouy worked. No cost or corners have been cut.They wont be disappointed. It's top class Chinese takeaway food. Not a copy. The real deal.

Anyhow, I'll let the customer make their mind up.

Here's the completed menu. This will be on tonight.

As well as the 650ml box meals, part of the old Wok N Rok menu has been introduced, due to customer requests. The second part of the menu the main meals are in 650ml boxes with rice or chips purchased separately. What was on offer at the old Wok N Rok. 

Cheers guys.

Stand_Menu_001.jpg

Copy of Stand_Menu_002.jpg

Stand_Menu2_001.jpg

Stand_Menu2_002.jpg

Me too. I've been missing it.

What time are we all meeting there?

Scent from my anus using crapatalk

Me too. I've been missing it.

What time are we all meeting there?

You're lucky. She wont let me hang around there in case I wait in one of the local go-go's:)  

You're lucky. She wont let me hang around there in case I wait in one of the local go-go's:)  

Darling I made 5,000 baht tonight selling Chinese food.

Honey I spent 6,000 baht on ladydrinks waiting for you.

Is there a charge for delivery?

Probably as that is a take away menu  :GoldenSmile1:

I'm sure he told me the delivery charge before to the Darkside, can't remember as I went home before the opening but it is on the thread somewhere

Tonight's special from Wok N Rok LK Metro is chicken curry and egg fried rice.

Large portion.

185 Baht.

Call Ouy on 092 969 4119 or come to the takeaway stand. Next to Office ago-go.

open from 18:00 (6pm)

Curry_USE.jpeg

Tried for the first time last night. Had the Char Sui pork curry with chips 165 baht.

Pork was all meat no fat and very tasty.

Delicious is the best way to describe it.

Every flavour seemed to have another flavour behind it if that makes sense.

Will be back soon.

10/10.

Archived