IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

I'll be stopping by in a couple of weeks. Egg Foo Yung! Yum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No posts since September so has this version of the business gone the same way as the previous incarnations?

Arrive in 2 weeks and would have tried a delivery if I thought it was still operating.

Anyone actually used them recently???

And his beer bar?

How's that going?

lf its McKenzies Bar in Soi Bua Khao where the original Wok n Rok was it is still for sale, still open with very few ladies working and even fewer customers! but that's just the same as many Pattaya bars.

Bummer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

It was always good food but man you couldn't count on eating there, it was more of a take a look and see type opening in all the locations.. now I see on Facebook Richard posted it my very well be closed for good.. they where only doing takeaway from tinnies or delivery I guess but could be done for good..

I'm wondering if there's anot her decent and reliable Chinese food joint in town?

Maybe one of these hamburger joints or how about hooter close down and reopen doing chinese..

Seems like an undeserved food in a restaurant saturated town..

• 5 weeks later...

New place on LK called Chow mein Charlie.

Fucking awesome.

Its not that new it's been there maybe 4 years

But I agree very good ☺

4 years?Really?

Never seen it before.

I got great take outs from Wok n Rok in the past anyone know where else to try for good Chinese take away in Pattaya ?

• 1 month later...

Locking this while we have a bit of a clean up.

Critiques on the food are fine but its not the place for partners/friends etc to be adding vitriol. As Gnorman correctly says "facts" generally have two sides! I am not saying anyone is making anything up - we just dont know. Private arguemnts should be settled in private in my opinion.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived