IGNORED

Wok n Rok

Wok N Rok

Are you open tonight? Kitchen closed a couple of days ago when I stopped by.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pretty much everything was open.........and very busy. Obviously you aren't here!

I wasn't complaining the kitchen was closed (bar was open), just asking if they are open today before I trek down there.

Pretty much everything was open.........and very busy. Obviously you aren't here!

I wasn't complaining the kitchen was closed (bar was open), just asking if they are open today before I trek down there.

Woo Hoo

Obviously I am not but I didn't know it was against forum rules to have a bit of humour on the board.

:SoWhat1:

Sign was out front when I walked by tonight.  Bar staff probably put it out if the kitchen is open or not.

Sorry lads. The kitchen is open today. Usual walkouts after pay day here. Don't expect any less these days. Ouy's in the kitchen herself

but She can cope.

Anyhow, today's specials are chicken chop suey with egg fried rice or salt pepper chips.

205 Baht

Egg and chicken foo-Yung (American Chinese style) with salt pepper chips.

195 Baht

Tel: 092 969 4119

Chop_Suey.jpg

Foo_Yung_Use.jpeg

Is this the usual payday walk outs at all businesses or just at Wok n Rok?

Used to happen a lot in the gogo bars, after get paid loads girls not show for work, Bars didn't like paying wages  on a Friday cause Saturday was always busy in the bar.

Is this the usual payday walk outs at all businesses or just at Wok n Rok?

They don't want to work. Just sit around bars or take money from Sponsors. Why we want to give Bangkok a crack. There's a bit more 'normality' there. I hope.

Ouy is looking for a kitchen assistant. If you know anybody please ask them to call 092 969 4119. No cooking required. Only preperation help.

10,000 Baht a Month basic and free accomodation, laundry included.

Today's specials are

beef in black bean sauce with egg fried rice or chips

205 baht

chicken breast of curry with egg fried rice or chips

205 Baht

Beef_Blackbean.jpg

Breast_Curry.jpg

They don't want to work. Just sit around bars or take money from Sponsors. Why we want to give Bangkok a crack. There's a bit more 'normality' there. I hope.

Ouy is looking for a kitchen assistant. If you know anybody please ask them to call 092 969 4119. No cooking required. Only preperation help.

I will ask the missus as she has loads of friends who always ask about work

I will ask the missus as she has loads of friends who always ask about work

She had one enquiry yesterday. Cross fingers and yes, please do.

Today there are three specials on.

The black bean and curry and for the first time a great tasting dish.

Chicken and pineapple. This she tells me is made by combining two sauces.

Comes with egg fried rice or chips.

205 Baht

pineappleuse.jpeg

I told her the deal and will ask around amongst her friends

Thanks. Still looking. No more enquiries as yet.

Hopefully you will find someone decent. I always go to wok and rok a few times on my trips, i did'nt see your misses there last time but the food was still as good as when she was doing the cooking. To be honest i was expecting the quality to go down hill once left in the hands of the locals but fair play it's still quality food

I work hard to support those on benefits! :Banghead2:

Hopefully you will find someone decent. I always go to wok and rok a few times on my trips, i did'nt see your misses there last time but the food was still as good as when she was doing the cooking. To be honest i was expecting the quality to go down hill once left in the hands of the locals but fair play it's still quality food

It's never been left in the hands of the locals neo1011. All the prep She does behind closed doors and She cooks alone at the wok station. Locals have been tried and all failed miserably. They can chop veg in various styles and fry chips that's about that as far as Chinese cooking goes. At the moment the food's never been better. New specials coming on and hope we can do OK on the takeaways.

Today's special is char siu curry with pineapple.

This comes with egg fried rice or chips.

205 Baht

Upgrade to salt and pepper chips 15 Baht extra.

Sorry about the image it was taken in a low light before I scoffed it:)

Char_Siu_Pineapple.jpeg

Today's special is a 2 course.

Spare ribs in Chinese BBQ sauce

with chicken in hot black-bean sauce.

Includes egg fried rice or chips.

250 Baht

BBQRIBSE2.jpeg

Blackbean_Chicken2.jpg

To help prevent that pay the for the month they just worked on the 10th so if they do walk out the lose 10 days pay. Or pay them a better wage then you will get more reliable people. 

WHEN IN THAILAND NEVER TRUST YOUR FARTS. :68: 

IT MAY BE A SQUIRT NOT JUST A FART. :SoWhat1: 

esSY2m9.gif

My Facebook.

I like to play Jenga on the first date. So she knows my pull out game is strong  :LMFAO: 

Dear P.A. the Wok N Rok kitchen is closed today. Open again tomorrow at 2pm. Thanks.

Archived