Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

everyday is fryday, new fish n chip place

striderman

he has a new supplier of cod, its very good. much better.,

The one I got was a tail - does he only have tails or was I just unlucky?

It was OK, but not exactly a prime cut.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Had lunch with the boys today and set out to try the Pizza here was not disappointed very nice Mine was the supreme pizza pictured below 300 Baht and worth it in my opinion,

Striderman had the Margarita pizza at 170 baht and was happy as well.

The place is starting to get busy again very happy about that A nice guy serving a great product at a great price. A recipe for success

2014-10-01 08.16.41 (Medium).jpg

2014-10-01 08.17.09 (Medium).jpg  

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

nice bit of leg in the first pic.

crust a little bit crispy but ok and good value.

the other 2 bad boys had the fish and chips and were well happy as usual

spoke with the owner several times....heis a good and honest guy...I can eat whatever he cooks  :GoldenSmile1:

Where exactly is this place please?

OP and Post # 7 and...............

Eat here at least twice a week when I am in Pattaya and have sampled most of the menu now.  Food is good, well cooked and not over priced, what more can you ask for.  Just hope that it doesn`t get too busy in high season as it is my favourite place for falang food in Pattaya

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Was in here the other day, cannot fault the place.

Another good meal, cod and chips 180B!  Got there early to get a seat, only problem is the dust from second road is getting tracked down the soi.

post-82617-0-90572500-1413198290_thumb.jpg

Jolly Friar (and others in Patts) please take note> 99 baht for that excellent looking meal :hello09:

• 5 weeks later...

They are now serving Blue Grenadier from NZ @ 149B and slots nicely into the mid range price point option!  A very tasty fish and served up in most South Eastern Aussie fish and chip shops.

post-82617-0-83434000-1415934441_thumb.jpg

post-82617-0-44490800-1415934489_thumb.jpg

I went there today and it's a great place! Thanks for the recommendation!

They also had a third "special" fish called "blue grenadier" from New Zealand. Very nice and flaky fish. Price was a bit higher (159 baht I think, including the chips), but definitely worth it.

I'll be back tomorrow, I hope there's an empty table for me. :ThumbUp6:

I didn't realise what 'Blue Grenadier' was when I saw the sign or I'd have tried it.

It is at least a flaky ocean fish, so it should be better than the farmed stuff.

Nice pics n info will defo try it when there in Feb!!

If can get a seat that is!!???

You cannot escape the spell or the lure of the Thai darkside Kyrano!!! Posted Image

A quote by Oscar Wilde " A cynic recognises the cost of everything, and the value of nothing"

I didn't realise what 'Blue Grenadier' was when I saw the sign or I'd have tried it.

It is at least a flaky ocean fish, so it should be better than the farmed stuff.

Blue Grenadier is a nice addition to the menu...a smart business in a competitive sector that deserves to do well...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

Nice pics n info will defo try it when there in Feb!!

If can get a seat that is!!???

As said before, if there are no seats they will bring your order to a table in any New Plaza bar.

Half chicken and chips 150B plus gravy 30B all good, next time will ask them to chop it up Thai style!

post-82617-0-52697300-1416932564.jpg

The Blue Grenadier is very good - much better than Dory.

Nearest equivalent in UK is Hake.

They were pretty busy last night so I had them bring it across to Micky's  - SML at 55 Baht.

Had many a good meal here last year, the half a chicken was fantastic the ribs were good to. Il definitely be going there again next week when I'm back in patts

I always enjoy the garlic mussels from this place.

the bloke who runs the place, Liam is a real worker.

The staff are great and any down time they are cleaning (Liam included), the young one looks so cute when she delivers the meals to the bars, with her little bag of sauces she looks like she is running away from home!  What I like about Liam is he is not a meeter and greeter, does not sit down and piss in ya pocket, just gets on with business!

Archived