Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

everyday is fryday, new fish n chip place

striderman

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been going through the menu the last week or so not had a bad meal yet

The salami pizza I had last night was very good

Been going through the menu the last week or so not had a bad meal yet

The salami pizza I had last night was very good

post some pictures and share the love!.. :GoldenSmile1:

post some pictures and share the love!.. :GoldenSmile1:

Sorry mate yet to join the 21st century still only got a nokia 1100 lol

the chips have changed for the better

-1 I liked his old chips!..[emoji1]

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

So many people talking about the fish and chips but there are many more decent dishes to choose from.  Half roast chicken, rack of ribs or the chicken and bacon are all really good and from what I have seen the pizza`s look great too.   You can add extras of many things to any of the dishes and nothing too expensive, well worth a visit for my fix of falang food when I am in Pattaya.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

the chips have changed for the better

Agreed. They went a bit schizo with the chips for a while, and changed from the original medium chunky chips to thinner almost French fry chips and then to these steak fries. Hopefully they stay where they are now.

So many people talking about the fish and chips but there are many more decent dishes to choose from.  Half roast chicken, rack of ribs or the chicken and bacon are all really good and from what I have seen the pizza`s look great too.   You can add extras of many things to any of the dishes and nothing too expensive, well worth a visit for my fix of falang food when I am in Pattaya.

I was a huge fan of the 99 baht fish n chips but the last two times my fish was very thin, and completely overwhelmed with the batter and oil. Nothing like the fish was originally. This was probably 6 weeks ago now. I still go, but never for the fish, I am quite partial to the chicken breasts with cheese bacon and tomato, and the tgf gets the half chicken and salad. Both excellent value.

Agreed. They went a bit schizo with the chips for a while, and changed from the original medium chunky chips to thinner almost French fry chips and then to these steak fries. Hopefully they stay where they are now.

I was a huge fan of the 99 baht fish n chips but the last two times my fish was very thin, and completely overwhelmed with the batter and oil. Nothing like the fish was originally. This was probably 6 weeks ago now. I still go, but never for the fish, I am quite partial to the chicken breasts with cheese bacon and tomato, and the tgf gets the half chicken and salad. Both excellent value.

I had the blue granider and chips the other morning around 1am and it was not up to scratch!

But are keen to try his 249B TBone steak!post-82617-14393804470981.jpg

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

post-82617-14393804470981.jpg

I had the blue granider and chips the other morning around 1am and it was not up to scratch!

What was wrong with it?

I still prefer Jolly Friar on soi Lengkee.

The chips are nice thick wedges and the fish can be battered or bread crumbs so I can taste the fish and not just batter and oil.

I still prefer Jolly Friar on soi Lengkee.

The chips are nice thick wedges and the fish can be battered or bread crumbs so I can taste the fish and not just batter and oil.

Pangasius/Dory?

Really?   :GoldenSmile1:

• 2 months later...

Jolly Friar on soi Lengkee is only 50 baht more but you're sitting in a clean aircon restaurant with no smoke or pollution.

The chips are fresh cut and the fish can be battered or in bread crumbs. Tastier and healthier.

taken yesterday, still 99 baht

You seen the Owner cooking lately ?

On my recent visits, he seems to have handed over the frying to a Thai.

You seen the Owner cooking lately ?

On my recent visits, he seems to have handed over the frying to a Thai.

he was doing the chef bit monday for the 5 of us on monday

Jolly Friar on soi Lengkee is only 50 baht more but you're sitting in a clean aircon restaurant with no smoke or pollution.

The chips are fresh cut and the fish can be battered or in bread crumbs. Tastier and healthier.

Last piece of fish I had in the jolly friar contained a huge bone and was very over cooked. The chips weren't the best either.

Everyday is Fryday has output the same good standard of product since it opened in my experience.

Totally agree no longer have the fish from Frydays the batter is far to thick and greasy for my tastes with very little fish inside

The Half roast chicken or cheese burger are my preferred meals from Frydays

Archived