IGNORED

everyday is fryday, new fish n chip place

striderman

Most bacteria do not live long on inanimate objects like money.

Having worked in hospitals for decades, some bad advice here. Plenty of bacteria capable of making you sick and worse can live on inanimate objects for hours. Touch the contaminated object then touch your face, eating implement, etc. and hope your immune system can deal with it, which is difficult considering the plethora of new organisms in a foreign country your body has never seen before.

Handwashing is about all you can do but unless it's with effective antibacterial soap and a clean towel is used, good luck. Those towels hangong on a nail in Pattaya bathrooms probably do more to spread illness than casual contact with objects.

Every hole a goal.

Condoms kill boners. Save the boners.

Stop the Vagilantes.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Having worked in hospitals for decades, some bad advice here. Plenty of bacteria capable of making you sick and worse can live on inanimate objects for hours. Touch the contaminated object then touch your face, eating implement, etc. and hope your immune system can deal with it, which is difficult considering the plethora of new organisms in a foreign country your body has never seen before.

Handwashing is about all you can do but unless it's with effective antibacterial soap and a clean towel is used, good luck. Those towels hangong on a nail in Pattaya bathrooms probably do more to spread illness than casual contact with objects.

For me "hours" is not very long. Your opinion may differ. I dont think that my money in my wallet is going to be breeding much in the way of bacteria.

As for towels, I agree. I never touch them unless they are clean and unused, and generally I just allow my hands to dry in the air which doesn't take long in this climate.

For me "hours" is not very long. Your opinion may differ. I dont think that my money in my wallet is going to be breeding much in the way of bacteria.

As for towels, I agree. I never touch them unless they are clean and unused, and generally I just allow my hands to dry in the air which doesn't take long in this climate.

i-have-ocd-and-cannot-keep-calm-2.png

A further endorsement on 'Fryday' here aswell. I had the Grenadier and Chips for 149 baht one mid-afternoon last week ; I also enjoyed the chippy on

Lengkee too btw.

• 2 weeks later...

Gonna try this today or tommoro. Anyone have the address or location. Sorry not got time to look thru all pages. I remember commenting on this a few months back.

Gonna try this today or tommoro. Anyone have the address or location. Sorry not got time to look thru all pages. I remember commenting on this a few months back.

first page

Been here 20 minutes and still cannot find the place.

From 2nd road as you enter new plaza its on the lefthand side a few shops in

Fair Dinkum! Not hard too find!

The signage isn't the best, but yeah, once you know it's there you're like how'd I miss that 5555

Found it. Thanks.

No worries.

And it's ok, I'll buy my own thanks... [emoji3] [emoji3]

The signage isn't the best, but yeah, once you know it's there you're like how'd I miss that 5555

and some sort of verdict on the product?

and some sort of verdict on the product?

I actually never sampled. Walked pass, made a mental note to go and try it, but never got round to it.

Will defintiely make it a must next trip, I loves me F&C...

I was there yesterday and hardly a spare seat without crashing someone else's table.....

.......but plenty of room in Micky's bar nearby and SML at 55 Baht to go with it.

Cod & Chips at 180 Baht as good as always and great service too.

I was there yesterday and hardly a spare seat without crashing someone else's table.....

.......but plenty of room in Micky's bar nearby and SML at 55 Baht to go with it.

Cod & Chips at 180 Baht as good as always and great service too.

I find Micky's beer warm!  Just saying!

I find Micky's beer warm!  Just saying!

Mine was fine and if you want extra cold just ask and theyll did you one from the bottom.

They have those old chest fridges in the bar and top them up from the upright fridge outside.

Never heard anyone complain but as Im sure you know.....if in doubt...yin yin usually works.

Mine was fine and if you want extra cold just ask and theyll did you one from the bottom.

They have those old chest fridges in the bar and top them up from the upright fridge outside.

Never heard anyone complain but as Im sure you know.....if in doubt...yin yin usually works.

I have asked yin yin mak mak!  And still get beer that is hot by my standard!  Just my 2 cents worth!

First visit in 8 months last night...they were out of Blue Grenadier and so ordered cod & chips...the best I've tried in Pattaya...especially since they've raised their game with the chips. Simon's at Jomtien is #2 on those I've tried but the gap has widened a bit...

Ordered a couple of beers whilst waiting in Mickey's...my Leo was ice cold...my girlfriend's San Mig Light wasn't much cooler than room temp

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hooray beer!

I have asked yin yin mak mak!  And still get beer that is hot by my standard!  Just my 2 cents worth!

Well whatever your agenda with Micky is (you seem to have so many) there are 20-30 other bars in New Plaza you can choose from to sit and have your Fryday food delivered, so isn't it a shame to keep thread fucking about something which has nothing to do with Fryday?

Well whatever your agenda with Micky is (you seem to have so many) there are 20-30 other bars in New Plaza you can choose from to sit and have your Fryday food delivered, so isn't it a shame to keep thread fucking about something which has nothing to do with Fryday?

He's not wrong if you want a cold beer try tiger bar. Btw the chips are very good now.

Come on Edge get a grip, sharing my opinion about Micky's is hardly an agenda or thread fucking!

I have been highly supported of Frydays as a customer and in this thread.

Your the one making a mountain over mole hill, cause I dare to disagree with "The Edge".  Your old man forum games are getting tiresome!

Archived