Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

everyday is fryday, new fish n chip place

striderman

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Come on Edge get a grip, sharing my opinion about Micky's is hardly an agenda or thread fucking!

I have been highly supported of Frydays as a customer and in this thread.

Your the one making a mountain over mole hill, cause I dare to disagree with "The Edge".  Your old man forum games are getting tiresome!

Bit like your copyright posts huh? Where would that lead us if Rule 14 was enforced.

There was no disagreement about anything - so your beer in Micky's wasn't cold enough - what has that got to do with Fryday's fish & chips?

Bit like your copyright posts huh? Where would that lead us if Rule 14 was enforced.  Relevant too this thread?

There was no disagreement about anything - so your beer in Micky's wasn't cold enough - what has that got to do with Fryday's fish & chips?  Your the one spruiking have a beer at Micky's and eat Frydays fish and chips there?  I just said the beer is warm and you turned it into an old man drama!

Seems someone has an agenda with me?

You could have left it alone, but no, you love a storm in a tea cup, you love to thread fuck, blame other people and cross thread stalk!  Typical Edge SOP!

As I said before,  I have been supportive of Frydays as a customer and in this thread and for you to try too twist and manipulated that just proves your sad form!

You could have left it alone, but no, you love a storm in a tea cup, you love to thread fuck, blame other people and cross thread stalk!  Typical Edge SOP!

As I said before,  I have been supportive of Frydays as a customer and in this thread and for you to try too twist and manipulated that just proves your sad form!

I usually assume that when someone has to resort to the personal stuff its because they dont have anything valid to say.

Maybe Im wrong and youre just having a bad day with your diet. :-)

I usually assume that when someone has to resort to the personal stuff its because they dont have anything valid to say.

last word (2).jpg

Oops I broke Rule 14 again.   :SoWhat1:

Mickeys beer is notoriously warm. Avoid

Welcome to nickersbest and warmest beer thread.   :SoWhat1:

Did you try Fryday's F&C yet?  

Mickeys beer is notoriously warm. Avoid

went past lunchtime today about 13 15 and mickeys was packed, frydays yet to open for the days trade

Don't you just love it when the "Special Ones" have a pop at each other. 555

FWIW I was previously a finalist in the UK fish & chip shop of the year, sponsored by the National Fish Fryers Federation........Frydays is not good.

And..............

Mickeys beer is that warm you might as well put a teabag in it.

FWIW I was previously a finalist in the UK fish & chip shop of the year, sponsored by the National Fish Fryers Federation........Frydays is not good.

I think most people here think it's very good value and he does a lot of trade as a result (as does Micky someone said).

AFAIK they're all using little basket fryers rather than the full ranges they use in the UK, so maybe it's not a fair comparison, though I'd claim some good results in a Wok.

"Good" is only relative to what other choices there are here, which if you're looking for Cod rather than Catfish, aren't that many - I posted JF in the other thread about which is the best.

Don't you just love it when the "Special Ones" have a pop at each other. 555

I am far from being a "SpecialOne"

Ate there twice this week, good food at a good price, always busy, most tables full plus many take away to bars all around.  The owner was cooking both times although he does seem to have more help now than before but then with the amount of customers he has he needs it.  Have never had a bad meal in the many times that I have been there, it is consistent good quality at a decent value for money price.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I stopped by today. It's quite easy to find; opposite Soi 8 on second road side, as aforementioned in this thread. My first picture shows the signs directly outside the soi's enterance.

Worth noting doesn't open until 2pm.

I spotted 4 x 4-seater tables. A large flat-screen TV was showing BBC World News.

I had cod and chips with water, at 200B total. I'm unsure what type of fish the cheaper 'fish' option comprised of.

If I were to be particularly fussy I'd say the chips were overcooked (a butch Thai lady was cooking). Other than that, great!

5aaf602676858198ac1f3576587ff261.jpg

ce2bf8bc5d42e6874d50b45fb9f4861d.jpg

2e911a1b0f6a0fb8139766fa58fdfad8.jpg

a butch Thai lady was cooking

Lets hope thats not his wife.

The hoki fish - is that a bit more flaky and less sloppy than the 99b stuff?

(I had hoki in the uk and it was quite firm and would seem a much better option than the cheap one)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers.

I don't know if the Thai lady's the owner's wife, & I meant no offense by describing her has "butch".

Lets hope thats not his wife.

The hoki fish - is that a bit more flaky and less sloppy than the 99b stuff?

(I had hoki in the uk and it was quite firm and would seem a much better option than the cheap onek

Yes AKA Blue Grenadier its like Hake.

Not as good as Cod or Haddock but at least its an Ocean fish not farmed like the cheap Pangasius catfish they call Dory.

Yes AKA Blue Grenadier its like Hake.

Not as good as Cod or Haddock but at least its an Ocean fish not farmed like the cheap Pangasius catfish they call Dory.

Hoki is what they use in Macca's Filet-o-Fish and fish fingers.

I stopped by today. It's quite easy to find; opposite Soi 8 on second road side, as aforementioned in this thread. My first picture shows the signs directly outside the soi's enterance.

I spotted 4 x 4-seater tables. A large flat-screen TV was showing BBC World News.

I had cod and chips with water, at 200B total. I'm unsure what type of fish the cheaper 'fish' option comprised of.

If I were to be particularly fussy I'd say the chips were overcooked (a butch Thai lady was cooking). Other than that, great! 5aaf602676858198ac1f3576587ff261.jpgce2bf8bc5d42e6874d50b45fb9f4861d.jpg2e911a1b0f6a0fb8139766fa58fdfad8.jpg

The chips don't look over cooked to me. The steak cut chips are much better than before IMO.

If I were to be particularly fussy I'd say the chips were overcooked (a butch Thai lady was cooking). Other than that, great!

5aaf602676858198ac1f3576587ff261.jpg

ce2bf8bc5d42e6874d50b45fb9f4861d.jpg

2e911a1b0f6a0fb8139766fa58fdfad8.jpg

Thanks Bobby137, this is a good post. Nice pics too....

Thanks Bobby137, this is a good post. Nice pics too....

I'm sure I just saw those pics before......

Its 1230 local time in Pattaya, Im headed to this restaraunt now, I hope they are still open...

Its 1230 local time in Pattaya, Im headed to this restaraunt now, I hope they are still open...

Why was it not 00.30 ?

Why was it not 00.30 ?

Belay my last... 00.30 would have been more appropriate... and FWIW I couldn't find the place... I did see the aforementioned Mickey's bar though..

Archived