Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Though I would not be an Arsenal follower myself, I would have to say they play very good football.

I'd rather look at tits, cunts and arseholes than listen to them!

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah - but got a feeling they'll throw in a couple of their big guns just for us. We'll see but I'm quitely confident.

BTW what's with the 'kidney' caption under your avatar? Not flogging body parts from Eastern Europe are ya?

I don't want to see a PA legend in the monkey house ..............................:Clap7:

...Ooops..I will have to go underground and sell along side those dodgy organ harvesters..Thanks for the warning bro :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• 2 weeks later...

ARSENAL 6 - BLACKBURN 2

<h1 id="heading-alone">Arsenal's 6-goal whipping of Blackburn

</h1>

Cesc Fábregas confirmed himself as the King of the Emirates on Saturday with a stellar display - but all of the team did well. Considering this all took place in front of Thierry Henry, who made a pre-match appearance to celebrate Wenger's 13 years as our boss it was majestic. But it is Blackburn and they did put 2 past us and we were lucky not to have a pen against us and Vermaelen sent off. Even as a Gooner I had some sympathy with Big Sam's moans about that after the match.

At least we're picking up points against the more junior Prem sides. The acid test is when we play any of the big-four, Spurs & Villa and get the return visits of Man Citeh and Manure. We're still short of 2-3 class experienced heads, especially that central midfield enforcer a la Vieira. Wenger could do worse than put the free-scoring Vermaelen in midfield and buy Hangerland from Fulham in the January transfer window for the back-4. Thomas's quality passing and eye for goal could be better served in the Arsenal engine-room.

What do other Gooners think of this idea ?????

J2

Fabregas was class at the weekend ... worth the admission fee or the subscription to sky sports alone

can't comment on moving Vermaelen into midfield, yes he scores goals but not seen enough of him to know whether he'd be suited as an out and out midfield player and what he's like box to box throughout a game. His strentgh is more his positioning and defensive awareness which is always best suited for the role of a centre back. But who knows, Wenger turned Henry into a striker, Toure into a centre back etc

Hangerland would be a welcomed addition

Fabregas was class at the weekend ... worth the admission fee or the subscription to sky sports alone

can't comment on moving Vermaelen into midfield, yes he scores goals but not seen enough of him to know whether he'd be suited as an out and out midfield player and what he's like box to box throughout a game. His strentgh is more his positioning and defensive awareness which is always best suited for the role of a centre back. But who knows, Wenger turned Henry into a striker, Toure into a centre back etc

Hangerland would be a welcomed addition

Hangerland would slot in perfectly into our back 4. A bid of £12m to £15m should see him make the switch. I think Vermaelen has the attributes to do a job in midfield and he's young enough (23/24) to make the switch without too much difficulty..........

Cesc is world-class & Saturday's performance underlined that. But how long will he and RVP wait for silverware at Arsenal? Wenger can fast-track that by adding those 2-3 experienced players over the next few months.

• 3 months later...

Seems Arsenal and Man Utd lost their ground to catch Chelsea, Arsenal lost another player in ijury Denislson.. And United dont have a midfield power to push the ball to the forward.. Rooney will have enough of this at the end of the season, Probably on way to Real Madrid.. Ronaldo and Rooney are lethal in companion...

As an Evertonian I was pleased with Saturday's result. After a bad start to the season Everton are now starting to play well. Besides Saturday's result we recently also got a good 3 - 3 draw at Chelsea. Hopefully we can now put a good run together and climb up the table.

As an Evertonian I was pleased with Saturday's result. After a bad start to the season Everton are now starting to play well. Besides Saturday's result we recently also got a good 3 - 3 draw at Chelsea. Hopefully we can now put a good run together and climb up the table.

Not only was it a good result for Everton, but it was merited. I could not have complained had you beaten us....As for climbing the table, Everton are way to good a side to be in the bottom half so I see it as an inveitability that you will finish in the top half and hopefully in Europe.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Not only was it a good result for Everton, but it was merited. I could not have complained had you beaten us....As for climbing the table, Everton are way to good a side to be in the bottom half so I see it as an inveitability that you will finish in the top half and hopefully in Europe.

I hope I'm wrong but even if we have a good 2nd half to the season I don't think we'll qualify for europe via our league position. We are starting the 2nd half of the season in a bad position. So I think we need to win the FA Cup or Europa Cup to qualify for europe next season.

• 2 weeks later...

would like to hear some views off you arsenal fans on the gallas tackle on mark davies last night,and your managers comment on sky sports after trying to justify it in his tinpot logic.

post-12432-126330623993_thumb.jpg who is this arsenal legend and with a spurs fan

The guy on the left of the pic is Kenny Samson, I do not know the other guy.

Arsenal lost to Stoke City tonight but when all said & done Arsenals two intrests are the Prem & the Champions Leauge.

Bend it like Beckham is one but lob it like Delap is another wepon.

The guy on the left of the pic is Kenny Samson, I do not know the other guy.

Arsenal lost to Stoke City tonight but when all said & done Arsenals two intrests are the Prem & the Champions Leauge.

Bend it like Beckham is one but lob it like Delap is another wepon.

the other guy is me nadia

would like to hear some views off you arsenal fans on the gallas tackle on mark davies last night,and your managers comment on sky sports after trying to justify it in his tinpot logic.

Just saw this thread & had to reply. No logic about it. The Gallas tackle was badly late and deserved a booking. Just as half-a-dozen other tackles on Fabregas alone deserve the same treatment, which is, I think the main thrust of the Great Man's argument.

And fair play to Stoke for their win yesterday against our reserves. This leaves us to concentrate on the Prem and Champs League - which we'll only have a chance in if we can get the injured players back and fully fit. Wenger also needs to do a couple of deals before the transfer deadline. I for one would like to see Beckford of Leeds snapped up. He'd score goals for fun at Arsenal!!

Just saw this thread & had to reply. No logic about it. The Gallas tackle was badly late and deserved a booking. Just as half-a-dozen other tackles on Fabregas alone deserve the same treatment, which is, I think the main thrust of the Great Man's argument.

And fair play to Stoke for their win yesterday against our reserves. This leaves us to concentrate on the Prem and Champs League - which we'll only have a chance in if we can get the injured players back and fully fit. Wenger also needs to do a couple of deals before the transfer deadline. I for one would like to see Beckford of Leeds snapped up. He'd score goals for fun at Arsenal!!

jaco theres no lgic in your argument,fabregas played on sunday apart from them half a dozen bad tackles,mark davies did,nt play sat though 1 bad tackle out with ankle legiment damage.say it all about you whiter than white arsenal fans.

jaco theres no lgic in your argument,fabregas played on sunday apart from them half a dozen bad tackles,mark davies did,nt play sat though 1 bad tackle out with ankle legiment damage.say it all about you whiter than white arsenal fans.

I'd like to draw your attention to forum rule 1997/98

No cristism of Arsenal Football club or fans thereof will be tolerated under any circumstances

50% warning! :001_Thank_You5:

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I'd like to draw your attention to forum rule 1997/98

50% warning! :001_Thank_You5:

thanks doc,i was going to mention diabys bad tackle on campo (broken foot )clicys bad tactle on kev davies,(broken foot.)diabys bad tactle on stteinson,(red card) in recent games but i,ll keep quite now.

thanks doc,i was going to mention diabys bad tackle on campo (broken foot )clicys bad tactle on kev davies,(broken foot.)diabys bad tactle on stteinson,(red card) in recent games but i,ll keep quite now.

Would you like a Go Go Boy as your new avatar? :001_Thank_You5:

Would you like a Go Go Boy as your new avatar? :Clap8:

thanks doc but no thanks more suited to your manager aresole vendor than me.

thanks doc but no thanks more suited to your manager aresole vendor than me.

Following my warnings, and your persistent refusal to comply with forum rule 1997/98;

No cristism of Arsenal Football Club, it's staff or fans thereof will be tolerated under any circumstances

A crisis discussion took place amongst the forum moderators. We have decided that due to your refusal to co-operate despite polite requests from a moderator we will impose an Arsenal FC week upon you.I hope that you like your new customised avatar and profile photo. Please don't change anything until the week is up, believe me this avatar is the best of the bunch and there are plenty more awaiting :001_Thank_You5:

Arsenal have a very important match today against Manchester United, whoever wins will go second behind Chelsea.. United already lost five premier league match with Gunners four. They both cant afford to lose another to lose ground.. With Chelsea sitting back hoping for a draw?

Following my warnings, and your persistent refusal to comply with forum rule 1997/98;

A crisis discussion took place amongst the forum moderators. We have decided that due to your refusal to co-operate despite polite requests from a moderator we will impose an Arsenal FC week upon you.I hope that you like your new customised avatar and profile photo. Please don't change anything until the week is up, believe me this avatar is the best of the bunch and there are plenty more awaiting :)

:FunnyPost1:

Thanks Doc - this is why I love this board!! Spurs fans (I suspect our friend is one) have a habit of doing this:

:D:Deadhorse:

As for the BM - just ban him!!! Not that I'm biased!!!!:)

Re: the tackle the only difference was that the Bolton player was unlucky to get caught. It was clear from the game that Bolton were targetting Cesc because they knew he's our main player and he'd just come back from injury - again the main thrust of Wenger's argument. I agree Gallas deserved a booking for that but there was no intent on his part for the tackle.

Arsenal have a very important match today against Manchester United, whoever wins will go second behind Chelsea.. United already lost five premier league match with Gunners four. They both cant afford to lose another to lose ground.. With Chelsea sitting back hoping for a draw?

A draw is no good for either team. The bookies make Arsenal narrow faves for this one. However, I think that unless one side or the other f**ks up, a score-draw is the most likely result. Having already been 11 pts behind and clawed that gap back, if one or the other team loses it will not be the end of their title hopes by any means.

:Birthday_Cake:

Arsenal lost today against United 1-3.. Even United won without the likes of Rio Ferdinad and Vidic, that will annoy Gunners fans without the trophy for 4 years and only have Champions League to play for at the fifth year...

Edited by jocky king

Man United slice up Arsenal today and gave them a footballing lesson and took their foot off the gas after the 3rd goal, Nani and Rooney was simply awesome.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !