IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Reason for edit: Unrelated post whilst drunk.

Edited by Siam Sam
Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weve got Robinho

Weve got Robinho

Weve got Robinho

3-0 :)

Edited by Bluemoon

What do you mean? You get to talk about the cups you won a few years back?..............5555555555555555555555

Weve got Robinho

Weve got Robinho

Weve got Robinho

3-0 :P

Enjoy it while it lasts guys! Fair play to Man City, the real Manchester club. You lot deserved your win. We didn't turn up ............

I'll beat old Siam Siam's never been to Old Trafford like most Red Mancs!!!

:D

As for not being like Spurs who change managers every 5 mins, I suggest you look at our honours list mate. We will sort out the shite and return stronger - count on it! Plenty of points still to play for this term!!

Enjoy it while it lasts guys! Fair play to Man City, the real Manchester club. You lot deserved your win. We didn't turn up ............

:D

As for not being like Spurs who change managers every 5 mins, I suggest you look at our honours list mate. We will sort out the shite and return stronger - count on it! Plenty of points still to play for this term!!

Please forgive me for my drunken posting this morning. I used to go to OT regularly as well as going to away games in both England and Europe before I discovered the LOS three years ago. Since then I have only been to OT once. I'm planning to take my wife soon to see what she makes of it.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Pisshead :rolleyes:

Oh how rough I feel today.......

"Up to me" since 2005

Arsenal No trophy for last three years, speaks volume about the boss... Arsenal are expected to win minimum of one trophy within two years... I,m putting my money on Wenger to go before Xmas...

I'm a season ticket holder and go to most OT, game when I'm not busy with work.

Image004.jpg

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

I'm a season ticket holder and go to most OT, game when I'm not busy with work.

Not you bruv - I know you're not a glory hunter. As for those like Jocky King who think Wenger will be out by Xmas, so do I ............... Xmas 2020!! Hopefully, Gallas will be out in Jan.

Footy success is not only measured in trophies. I'll bet there's loads of clubs who wish they had as good youth development set up as Arsenal.

ARSENAL 1 - DYNAMO KIEV 0

The Gooners stabilise the ship and go through to the knockout stage of the Champions League with a late goal from Nick Bendtner and send Kiev into the UEFA Cup.

BURNLEY 2 - ARSENAL 0

The Gooner young guns lose to Burnley at Turf Moor after the home side put in an excellent performance. Poor finishing by Arsenal missing SIX 1-on-1 chances see Burnley through to their 1st semi final in 25 years.

Well done to Burnley.

Wenger must go

Dear oh dear............Fergie would never let this happen

:FunnyPost1:

Dear oh dear............Fergie would never let this happen

So..Arsenal 2-1 Man U, Fergie meant for this to happen then? :GoldenSmile1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

ANY loss by Man u in anything would be like having teeth pulled for the squad. Being dumped out of the Carling by Burnley would'nt happen.......Not even in Sir Alex's worst nightmare........

ARSENAL 1 - WIGAN 0

Match report here - keep us in the race .... just!!

http://www.arsenal.com/match-menu/3004003/...etic?tab=report

........and Eduardo is on his way back. See below:

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/e...eserves-on-16th

Two controversial words - Emmanuel Eboue.

Gooners booed him off the park last weekend but do others think that's right? My view is that whilst he's wearing our Red & White shirt he should enjoy our encouragement & support. However, I also think that he's one of the dead wood that Wenger needs to get rid of in January or next July and that's been obvious for a while now. He isn't good enough as a defender (which is why we bought Sagna last summer) and is only around in the 1st team as cover because Walcott and Rosicky are injured.

What do others think?

PORTO 2 - ARSENAL 0

A lethargic display from Arsenal who made 7 changes from the team over the weekend. Let's hope the last 16 draw is kind on that display.

Spend Spend Spend Spend Mr Wenger.

Two controversial words - Emmanuel Eboue.

Gooners booed him off the park last weekend but do others think that's right? My view is that whilst he's wearing our Red & White shirt he should enjoy our encouragement & support. However, I also think that he's one of the dead wood that Wenger needs to get rid of in January or next July and that's been obvious for a while now. He isn't good enough as a defender (which is why we bought Sagna last summer) and is only around in the 1st team as cover because Walcott and Rosicky are injured.

What do others think?

I think he is one of just several issues, my main one would be Bendtner though. Need Rosicky back chronically. I think if you look at several areas mainly up front and defence we are wayyyyy behind the likes of Manure and Chelski in terms of both first team quality and certainly in back up.

PORTO 2 - ARSENAL 0

A lethargic display from Arsenal who made 7 changes from the team over the weekend. Let's hope the last 16 draw is kind on that display.

Lethargic - possibly. Result not a great surprise tho away from home.

As for a kind draw well (as I understand it) its got to be one from

Juventus

Roma

Panathinaikos

Barcelona

Bayern

I huess the Greeks would be the plum with Roma second choice but the Greeks topped their group and beat Inter in Milan so have to be decent.

Spend Spend Spend Spend Mr Wenger.

Giz some cash then mate.....................your loaded :GoldenSmile1:

Seriously I am sure he would love to.

BTW Manures draw should be from

Inter

Sporting

Atletico Madrid

Lyon

Real Madrid

A slightly better prospect but still at least 2 very tough ties.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I think he is one of just several issues, my main one would be Bendtner though. Need Rosicky back chronically. I think if you look at several areas mainly up front and defence we are wayyyyy behind the likes of Manure and Chelski in terms of both first team quality and certainly in back up.

Lethargic - possibly. Result not a great surprise tho away from home.

As for a kind draw well (as I understand it) its got to be one from

Juventus

Roma

Panathinaikos

Barcelona

Bayern

I huess the Greeks would be the plum with Roma second choice but the Greeks topped their group and beat Inter in Milan so have to be decent.

Seriously I am sure he would love to.

BTW Manures draw should be from

Inter

Sporting

Atletico Madrid

Lyon

Real Madrid

A slightly better prospect but still at least 2 very tough ties.

Man Ure are in much better shape and need fear no-one in the draw.

As for Arsenal, Barca and Roma are the ones to avoid but none of them will be push-overs. Re: the Arsenal players Bendtner's raw but has potential & is cover for Adeabayor. Needs a spell on loan again to get rid of that oversized ego though. I just wish he'd get rid of those f**king pink boots, the big Danish poof!!! I heard he's wearing them in support of a Breast cancer charity because of one of his relatives has the disease so I'll let him off. Anything that helps the titties is ok by me!!! :001_Sawasdee:

Mavrick is right. Wenger needs to splash the cash and clear the dead wood. I've been saying that for ages. I just hope he sells Eboue & Senderos and doesnt bring him back from loan at AC Milan. If Gallas gets his head right & get on with the job he can stay. Re: injuries, like Walcott, Rosicky is due back in Feb/March. My fear is that if Rosicky misses that deadline, his career could be over. At that point, he'll have been out with that serious knee injury over 1 year (since January 2008) and it doesn't look good for him. He was originally supposed to be back with Eduardo who returns to action in the reserves on 16 December. A mate got me tickets to the Liverpool game at the Emirates on 21 December and I'm hoping he'll get a run out in that game. We need him back and at his best.

Man Ure are in much better shape and need fear no-one in the draw.

As for Arsenal, Barca and Roma are the ones to avoid but none of them will be push-overs. Re: the Arsenal players Bendtner's raw but has potential & is cover for Adeabayor. Needs a spell on loan again to get rid of that oversized ego though. I just wish he'd get rid of those f**king pink boots, the big Danish poof!!! I heard he's wearing them in support of a Breast cancer charity because of one of his relatives has the disease so I'll let him off. Anything that helps the titties is ok by me!!! :001_Sawasdee:

Mavrick is right. Wenger needs to splash the cash and clear the dead wood. I've been saying that for ages. I just hope he sells Eboue & Senderos and doesnt bring him back from loan at AC Milan. If Gallas gets his head right & get on with the job he can stay. Re: injuries, like Walcott, Rosicky is due back in Feb/March. My fear is that if Rosicky misses that deadline, his career could be over. At that point, he'll have been out with that serious knee injury over 1 year (since January 2008) and it doesn't look good for him. He was originally supposed to be back with Eduardo who returns to action in the reserves on 16 December. A mate got me tickets to the Liverpool game at the Emirates on 21 December and I'm hoping he'll get a run out in that game. We need him back and at his best.

Cant disagree with anything you say bud. Couple of things tho'

Yes Bendtner is cover for Adebayor but IMO neither are fully up to scratch. Look at all the other top sides, not just in England, and without fail they have two if not three top quality strikers vying for places. Its just not good enough having a "raw talent" as backup to one player!.

Adebayor is a great talent but too often "mucks in" with the "walk it in the net" strategy that at times looks beautiful but at others is frustrating at best.

Other point is about Gallas. Of all the managers in the world Wenger should be the type that can sort his head fucks out. When he is on form this guy is an awesome player, often stuff thats not overly obvious, but awesome all the same. However if Wenger CANT sort him out then its not good enough. I agree 100% he can stay if he sorts himself out but IMO thats a VERY BIG IF!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Cant disagree with anything you say bud. Couple of things tho'

Yes Bendtner is cover for Adebayor but IMO neither are fully up to scratch. Look at all the other top sides, not just in England, and without fail they have two if not three top quality strikers vying for places. Its just not good enough having a "raw talent" as backup to one player!.

Adebayor is a great talent but too often "mucks in" with the "walk it in the net" strategy that at times looks beautiful but at others is frustrating at best.

Other point is about Gallas. Of all the managers in the world Wenger should be the type that can sort his head fucks out. When he is on form this guy is an awesome player, often stuff thats not overly obvious, but awesome all the same. However if Wenger CANT sort him out then its not good enough. I agree 100% he can stay if he sorts himself out but IMO thats a VERY BIG IF!!

Yeah, you're right on Ade and the "walk it in the net" approach. We need to "win ugly" sometimes like we did last weekend and put points on the board. We do lack depth - we need to buy!! You can only go so far with youngsters..........