Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Cant Believe Wenger is still around.. No trophies within 5 years is not healthy.. Probably his last chance to produce the trophy for the die hard fans who had a great faith and great patience.. They wont be able to accept empty cabinet come next may 2011....

Will Next May will be seventh year without a Trophy for Arsenal after losing the Carling Cup Quarter Final to Manchester City, Champion League and FA Cup will be their only chance.. Forget the Premiership, They wont be thereabout in the first four...

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Possible Great News for you Arsenal Fans.... Henry is coming back to the Gunners once again...

• 2 weeks later...

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS :)

I MISS INCUBUS

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS :)

Oh Come on... This is for Arsenal Threads :) ... Set up your own Leeds United threads ....

Oh Come on... This is for Arsenal Threads :) ... Set up your own Leeds United threads ....

Sorry :(

I MISS INCUBUS

• 1 month later...

Seems that Arsenal fans in this threads had desert long ago, probably got pissed off over 7 years of trophyless.. This week was a bad week for Arsenal after losing to AC Milan and Sunderland... Anybody here who support Arsenal, what is your opinion of Arsenal without a trophy for 7 years... Will Arsenal Directors keep faith in Arsene Wenger ? Seems to me that Arsene Wenger is bigger than Arsenal FC because if that happens to Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool or Chelsea, the boss would be long gone ....

I am really looking forward to the north london derby on the 26th Feb - great opportunity for Spurs to achieve a 2nd win at the new library.

I am really looking forward to the north london derby on the 26th Feb - great opportunity for Spurs to achieve a 2nd win at the new library.

Tomorrow at 13,30pm Arsenal Vs Spurs.... What a match to watch .. :Party1: ...

• 2 weeks later...