IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

I have just got back from watching the game at White hart lane. Arsenal were awfull, with 11 and 10 players, unless they improve soon, they will not Quallify for the champions league, 4 draws on the trot is not good enough

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spurs 0 - Arsenal - 0

Arsenal down to ten men with a goal disallowed? The only good things from this game are the point we got and that the donkey Eboue finally put the nail in his own coffin today. The fact that Eboue played shite AND got sent off for not being able to shout his mouth MUST now convince Wenger that Eboue must be moved on. Adebayor also had a poor game before being pulled off with what looked like a hamstring injury. Arsenal are fast losing ground on the top 4 and are now only 4 points ahead of Everton for the UEFA Cup spot.

• 2 weeks later...

Arsenal 4 - Cardiff - 0

Arsenal back on song (in the Cup at least) with a brace from Eduardo who is back & firing on all cylinders. We need his goals to regain ground on the top 4 in the League. With Walcott shortly to sign a new 3 year deal and Cesc back in training in the next 2-3 weeks, we Gooners have a bit more to look forward to in the coming months. BUT - Wenger still needs to get the chequebook out in the summer .......

Arsenal should sell adebyor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Van Persie, eduardo, walcott and bendtner is plenty sufficient. With that 20-30 million or so they can sure up their defense and midfield.

Nice to see Eduardo back after that horrific Injury, lets hope he can continue hitting the back of the net...

I agree good to see him back on the pitch.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Arsenal 0-0 Sunderland

This says it all for me. Wenger needs to splash some cash in the summer.

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/-...ncisive-enough-

This is our 3rd goalless draw in the Premier League on the spin today. It will cost us at the end of the season. If we can't beat Sunderland at home then Europe will be a pipe-dream................. I hope Cesc, Eddie, Theo & Tomas come back soon. We need you guys back!!!

Arsenal 1-0 AS Roma

Good result but needed more goals - the Gooners were wasteful with chances - Bendtner & Eboue must go!!!

Should do Roma away, 2-1.

Arsenal 0- 0 Fulham

What to say maybe only that Wenger should pray for Eduardo fast come back to health.

Couldn't agree more.

If we can't beat Fulham AT HOME, it begs the questions:

(a) do we deserve to be Europe next season and ......... dare I say it, (b) has the Great Arsene lost the dressing room???? Everton are only 2 points behind us now.

• 1 month later...
Well done goooners........Should have won it

Thanks..Was a breathtaking game..Just had to watch the first half on fast forward to get to the live 2nd half after rushing back from a lecture..Bloody glad I did..Awesome stuff and a great assist to United methinks :GrinNod1:

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Thanks..Was a breathtaking game..Just had to watch the first half on fast forward to get to the live 2nd half after rushing back from a lecture..Bloody glad I did..Awesome stuff and a great assist to United methinks :GrinNod1:

was a great match if arsenal had a experienced defence they would of beat liverpool tonight. but thanks anyway arsenal for handing man united the premiership for the 3rd year running.

Great game and thanks for the help. :GrinNod1:

Yeah - you have the Prem, we'll beat you lot and have the Champ lge.........

HAHA, With your defence leaking like water you have no chance, but it should be a great game.

HAHA, With your defence leaking like water you have no chance, but it should be a great game.

Was a good game but we'll have to play a lot better. But for the 2nd leg at the Emirates:

(a) Ferdinand might be out with bad ribs;

(b) RVP and Clichy will be back for us;

© The goal you got was a gift from us - how many more chances did you need mate!! :Drunk_Party:

(d) ManUre never win at the Emirates!!

It was a huge let-off for us. Almunia was world-class and Ade didn't turn up. I think we can do you lot at the Emirates........it's not over yet bruv!!!

Man u have the upper hand but have a number of factors against them 1 have to back up 4 another must win game mid day on Saturday. 2 Rio down and possibly out. 3 Playing away at both games........With the finish line in sight man u should hold on but they are against the wall

Well well well.......it is all over now.......still well done to the goooners for putting the hapless scouse scum out where they belong.....both good games played in good spirit......viva Ronaldo...(as usual).

Well Done Man U..Deserve to go through and I wish you the best for the final against Barca (well that's the final I would hope for with two positive thinking, good footballing sides pitted against each other)

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Have to say well done too. Obviously gutted but also accept ManU not only better on the day but now one step from proving 100% they are the best side ion the world too.

I want Chelsea to beat Barca (and would cheer Chelsea in the final) but a Barca ManU final will sort out the big question I think and would then deffo be cheering ManU.

Have to say well done too. Obviously gutted but also accept ManU not only better on the day but now one step from proving 100% they are the best side ion the world too.

I want Chelsea to beat Barca (and would cheer Chelsea in the final) but a Barca ManU final will sort out the big question I think and would then deffo be cheering ManU.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

There was no coming back after that terrible start. We used to be known as "Lucky Arsenal" but I feel that the luck has deserted us the past few years.

It was a great performance by Man Utd., as much as it hurts me to admit it. Whenever they had the ball anywhere near to our penalty area there was always somebody willing and capable of threatening our goal. Arsenal needed players who can have a go from 30 yards out like Ronaldo or Rooney instead of their usual walk it into the net tactics.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel