IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Hands held up...Gutted by our pathetic attempt at playing football. No final solution, no steel, Man United where superior to us in every department. I pray to Buddha that Rooney does not burn out before the World Cup, Fantastic player.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

man united destroyed arsenal today nani was excellent and rooney imo is the best striker in the world at the minute,now i hope arsenal can at least get 1 point from chelsea next week and do united a big favour.

man united destroyed arsenal today nani was excellent and rooney imo is the best striker in the world at the minute,now i hope arsenal can at least get 1 point from chelsea next week and do united a big favour.

Rather Untied than Chelsea for the Premiership. Love the style of football United play. As for taking a point..We'll be lucky to finish with out a deficit of 2 clear goals in Their favour..

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

Rather Untied than Chelsea for the Premiership. Love the style of football United play. As for taking a point..We'll be lucky to finish with out a deficit of 2 clear goals in Their favour..

Your sounding like a Man U convert. If Arshavin scored with his first 2 shots it would of been a different game completely. Nanni got lucky with his inside flick, he did nothing for the rest of the game. Arsenal need to bolster their physical strength because that is where they are being blown off the park with strong skillful teams, where is the Tony Adams, Martin Keown and Paul Merson style players.

BTW I am a Chelsea fan and hate Man U!!!

"Bucking and Rogering in the 21st century!"

Your sounding like a Man U convert. If Arshavin scored with his first 2 shots it would of been a different game completely. Nanni got lucky with his inside flick, he did nothing for the rest of the game. Arsenal need to bolster their physical strength because that is where they are being blown off the park with strong skillful teams, where is the Tony Adams, Martin Keown and Paul Merson style players.

BTW I am a Chelsea fan and hate Man U!!!

Naa mate, just appreciating a superior side to us..As are Chelsea..Dreading the weekend, think you lot are gonna stuff us. I also think that Chelsea will win the premiership

ALLEY

Naa mate, just appreciating a superior side to us..As are Chelsea..Dreading the weekend, think you lot are gonna stuff us. I also think that Chelsea will win the premiership

I think Arsenal - Chelski will be a draw and as for Chelski winning the premiership No Chance they will be finishing second again trust me.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Superior tactics/style might work against the more ordinary of the Premiereship teams but you need outstanding players to do well against the top flight clubs. As much much as it might upset Arsene Wengers sense of attachment to only purchasing as yet unrecognised talent he might have to forsake his policy and splash out on some established players with genuine physical presence.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

I think Arsenal - Chelski will be a draw and as for Chelski winning the premiership No Chance they will be finishing second again trust me.

Gotta agree with Mav. Especially as Chelsea only drew 1-1 at Hull tonight. Tonight's Prem 1-2-3 will be there at the end of the season.

Superior tactics/style might work against the more ordinary of the Premiereship teams but you need outstanding players to do well against the top flight clubs. As much much as it might upset Arsene Wengers sense of attachment to only purchasing as yet unrecognised talent he might have to forsake his policy and splash out on some established players with genuine physical presence.

I've been saying that for ages - but Wenger stubbornly believes his home-grown talent will end the trophy drought. Most die-hard Gooners however, think that we need a bit more squad-depth and muscle. On Sunday our boys didn't turn up - the ManUre boys did, counter-attacked with class and Fergie's tactical move to nullify Cesc by putting Carrick on him & pushing Scholes forward worked like a charm - yet again. Re: transfers, I think Chamakh will join us in the summer and Wenger will add one big name (possibly from the World Cup - hopefully David Villa) at that point.

I've been saying that for ages - but Wenger stubbornly believes his home-grown talent will end the trophy drought. Most die-hard Gooners however, think that we need a bit more squad-depth and muscle. On Sunday our boys didn't turn up - the ManUre boys did, counter-attacked with class and Fergie's tactical move to nullify Cesc by putting Carrick on him & pushing Scholes forward worked like a charm - yet again. Re: transfers, I think Chamakh will join us in the summer and Wenger will add one big name (possibly from the World Cup - hopefully David Villa) at that point.

Looking at it at a very simplistic level, as an opposing player, how many of the Arsenal players might you be physically intimidated by? We have the technique, the skill, the vision but lack the physical quality that Vierra and Adams and Keown brought to the squad.

Looking at it at a very simplistic level, as an opposing player, how many of the Arsenal players might you be physically intimidated by? We have the technique, the skill, the vision but lack the physical quality that Vierra and Adams and Keown brought to the squad.

Only Vermaelen looks hard. Sagna can hold his own but the rest of them - no, not in my opinion. If we had a Keown, Vieira and an Adams in that team on Sunday (plus a real striker - Arshavin is class but a real centre-forward he ain't), we'd have beaten ManUre. Arshavin could have beaten Man Utd on his own if he'd taken the chances he was given in the 1st 30 mins. It worries me Arshavin can get into the team as a striker ahead of Eduardo (was injured on Sunday thought) and Vela - something is very wrong there.

I could hardly bear to even read this thread until now - it was such a dire night.

Jaco got it - the manure boys turned up! I have always said Carrick is a VERY under-rated player, one a manager can always rely on to do a job. Not sure he is International class but hes a damn fine club player (I remember Steve McMahon in a very similar light).

Half a season to go and there have been a lot of twist and turns already as far as results go but if we lose to Chelsea then it could be the end as we always peter out at the end of seasons due to squad size and strenght.

I stick to my prediction at the beginning of the season that Manure and not Chelsea will win the prem, but I think Manure are more vulnerable in Europe in knockout matches and expect Chelsea to do better there.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I could hardly bear to even read this thread until now - it was such a dire night.

Jaco got it - the manure boys turned up! I have always said Carrick is a VERY under-rated player, one a manager can always rely on to do a job. Not sure he is International class but hes a damn fine club player (I remember Steve McMahon in a very similar light).

Half a season to go and there have been a lot of twist and turns already as far as results go but if we lose to Chelsea then it could be the end as we always peter out at the end of seasons due to squad size and strenght.

I stick to my prediction at the beginning of the season that Manure and not Chelsea will win the prem, but I think Manure are more vulnerable in Europe in knockout matches and expect Chelsea to do better there.

Agree with most of what you've said except that IMHO, Chelski will be Prem Champs, not Man Ure. We'll be 3rd and the best we can hope for if we go on another run, is 2nd. Everyone's raving about (Pu)Nani's bit of skill - always been a show pony that one- but Clichy was still rusty after injury. Denilson didn't do his job there and for the Shrek goal.

Glad to see Senderos on loan at Everton, and let's hope it becomes a permanent move in the summer - what a donkey!!! Next out should be Eboue - see him fall over his own feet when Shrek ran at him?

Agree with most of what you've said except that IMHO, Chelski will be Prem Champs, not Man Ure. We'll be 3rd and the best we can hope for if we go on another run, is 2nd. Everyone's raving about (Pu)Nani's bit of skill - always been a show pony that one- but Clichy was still rusty after injury. Denilson didn't do his job there and for the Shrek goal.

Glad to see Senderos on loan at Everton, and let's hope it becomes a permanent move in the summer - what a donkey!!! Next out should be Eboue - see him fall over his own feet when Shrek ran at him?

Jaco stop making excuses :GoldenSmile1: and trust me Man United will win the League again and create some history as we always do.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

A day of reckoning for Arsenal tomorrow to make or break to beat Chelsea to keep up with the big two Chelsea and United..As Sir Alex foretold two months ago, it will be a two horse race. I often hear he is always right in his predictions. Let Arsenal prove him wrong tomorrow.

Arsenal had failed to win the most important match against Chelsea today at stamford bridge. Now they are seven and eight points behind the big two. Now they are facing the onform Liverpool this wednesday to stay on tracks but Liverppol is looking for points too.. Should be a big tussle.. Arsenal now probably have only one trophy to look for.Champion League, I think they missed Van Persie big time, they missed his killer touch.

Edited by jocky king

arsenal have just waved bye bye to any chance they had of winning the premiership! i had a bet today i had drogba to score 1st goal and chelsea to win 2-0 at 25/1 happy days for me lol

Jaco stop making excuses :GoldenSmile1: and trust me Man United will win the League again and create some history as we always do.

555!!! No excuses bruv - just facts. The race ain't over so don't start crowing yet!!!! You need to pray that Shrek doesn't get injured, or more likely, sent off and suspended for a few games.

arsenal have just waved bye bye to any chance they had of winning the premiership! i had a bet today i had drogba to score 1st goal and chelsea to win 2-0 at 25/1 happy days for me lol

Yet again on Sunday we were out muscled. Wenger must reinforce the squad in the summer and the talk is of getting Chamakh in again then.  We must beat the Scousers tomorrow to keep our hopes alive of the league title. But it's fair to say our chances lie in others hands now. Both Chelski and Man Ure WILL drop more points. Count on it. BTW Ballack may be an odious tosser but as much as I hate to admit it, his comments about Arsenal were spot on. No more excuses Arsene, bring in those new quality players we need and fast!!!

Day of reckoning today for Arsenal, No more excuse to make, People are tired of Arsene excuse, smiles on tv interviews if he wins, grumble with excuses when he lose, never once put his hand up. Playin Liverpool at home tonight,with United and Chelsea playing away against Villa and Everton. Tonight results will either open up the title race or close the gap between the big four...Arsene cant afford to make any more excuse tonight if he lose or he will be a laughing stock of premiership football..

Tonight I'll be at the Everton V Chelsea game. Here's hoping that Everton win.

And I will be hoping that Arsenal beat the Liverpool :Drunk1:

Day of reckoning today for Arsenal, No more excuse to make, People are tired of Arsene excuse, smiles on tv interviews if he wins, grumble with excuses when he lose, never once put his hand up. Playin Liverpool at home tonight,with United and Chelsea playing away against Villa and Everton. Tonight results will either open up the title race or close the gap between the big four...Arsene cant afford to make any more excuse tonight if he lose or he will be a laughing stock of premiership football..

As much as I respect Arsene Wenger I tend to agree with you. I'm sure that he's planning what he thinks is best for the club over the long term, however a physically more imposing team is an immediate requirement IMO.

So what have we learned over the last couple of weeks?

I learned we are the third best team in England - little doubt in my mind.

I agree re Arsene, a great manager but if he was poached by Real or went back to his beloved Monacoa I wouldn't be crying now.

For me the issue is a simple one. Players come and players go but when good players leave you have to replace them with equal quality. Hanging around eternally waiting for the "young ones" to mature doesnt work coz when they are good enough they go too and the circel begins again.

If you sell more than you buy the shop eventually runs out of stock.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

i think you need to get david dein back on board and his russian mate , if you lost wegner you would just be a mid table team the man is over acheiving with the sqaud you have now

The gap is down to 6 points on the leaders now with our win against Liverpool and some help from the Everton-Chelsea result.

The boys showed some grit last night and we're back in the frame. But definitely 3rd faves for the title now. Plus Arshavin and Song now have a injuries ..........

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Arsenal-rocked-by-double-injury-blow-to-Andrey-Arshavin-and-Alex-Song-ahead-of-Champions-League-game-article320969.html

For me the injury pile up on our key players is a symptom of an overworked & thin squad. Wenger will have to throw in more of the youngsters to cope - it'll give them a chance especially now that with the exception of Man Citeh and the Spuds, most of our games will be against mid and lower table teams. The good news is that Cashley Cole is injured for Chelscum :

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/chelsea/article7023818.ece

And (Pu)Nani will miss at least 3 games for his sending off plus Giggs broke his arm so that's 2 key ManUre players out. However both of those teams have far more strength in depth than the Gooners. But we shall see people, we shall see!!!

COME ON YOU GOONERS!!!!

Arsenal was robbed today by disgrateful referee decision to allow a free kick in a hurry, But Arsenal is happy with that scoreline.