IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Yup, those Gooners are looking terrifying, aren't they.

My arse is literally falling out with trepidation over our forthcoming Champions League meeting.

:LMAO1:

(By the way, is Adebayor related to Samson? Been shit since he got his hair cut!)

Torres 30 million, and the rest of the big buys but you wont win a thing.. Same as Gooners however we play brilliant football and move the gave to another level.

Maybe naive but thats it, you boys can kick teams out but you aint won a bean and lets see

Not for me Ronnie

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Torres 30 million

£20.1m.

Plucking numbers out of the ether doesn't make them true, you know.

Just like Gooners going round saying £8m for Eduardo, when the world and his wife knows it was £16m.

And top 4/QF CL at least and good reduction of last season's 21 point gap is good going for a side which has had to bed in a lot of new players.

At least we're not going backwards then hunting around for excuses like Clouseau.

The simple fact is, Arsenal's bottle has gone as usual, and it won't be surprising to anyone if they end up fourth behind Liverpool YET AGAIN, which would be a scandal considering the situation Benitez has been in all season - but Arsenal fans seem happy to put up with failure year in, year out, happy to chant the mantra of Wenger's lack of spending.

If he spent something, they might actually win something. It's not rocket science.

Edited by RedSam2007

The simple fact is, Arsenal's bottle has gone as usual, and it won't be surprising to anyone if they end up fourth behind Liverpool YET AGAIN, which would be a scandal considering the situation Benitez has been in all season - but Arsenal fans seem happy to put up with failure year in, year out, happy to chant the mantra of Wenger's lack of spending.

If he spent something, they might actually win something. It's not rocket science.

:D At least we picked the bottle up to begin with. Seems you are finding a fight for 4th place difficult, let alone challenging for the title.

As for no surprise finishing behind Liverpool...Eh?...All the pundits believed we would have difficulty finishing in the top four..Oh and that Liverpool would be challenging for the premiership title :D .

The only scandal is Liverpool finishing behind Arsenal after you have spent 10's of millions more than us (well... you did imply that we are in the position we are because we haven't spent, 'it isn't rocket science' :P ). oh yes and your lame excuse of the way Benitez has been treated smacks of a desparation to find reasons to justify failure.

Mmmmm Not winning things year in year out...So when did you last win the Premiership? (Oh I forgot Winning the Champions League when you were by far the inferior team makes everything OK), no luck is required to win the Premiership, which in the past 10 years we have done, along with Man U and Chelsea on a regular basis.

'Finishing fourth behind Liverpool YET AGAIN' ...So did you win the title then? or is finishing above us a sign of success for you?

Spending money will bring success..mmm..Doesn't seem to have done you much good in the Premiership has it.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

:D At least we picked the bottle up to begin with. Seems you are finding a fight for 4th place difficult, let alone challenging for the title.

As for a surprise finishing behind Liverpool...Eh?...All the pundits believed we would have difficulty finishing in the top four..Oh and that Liverpool would be challenging for the premiership title :D .

The only scandal is Liverpool finishing behind Arsenal after you have spent millions more than us (well... you did imply that we are in the position we are because we haven't spent, it isn't rocket science :P ). oh yes and your lame excuse of the way benitez has been treated smacks of a desparation for reasons to justify failure.

Mmmmm Not winning things year in year out...So when did you last win the Premiership? (Oh I forgot Winning the Champions League when you were by far the inferior team makes everything OK), no luck is required to win the Premiership which in the past 10 years we have done along with Man U and Chelsea on a regular basis.

'Finishing fourth behind Liverpool YET AGAIN' So did you win the title then? or is finishing above us a sign of success for you?

Spending money will bring success..mmm..Doesn't seem to have done you much good in the Premiership has it.

Alley some good points, I would also point out that any team who plays Crouch in a Euro Cup Final needs a look at themselves, dig up Ross jenkins of Watford and sign him he was even taller..

Gerrard is gone when you dont win Euro, you are now like Chelsea who are a rich Russians plaything similar to a jetski, you are now some dody boiler roomed asset to push around.

Benitez said in the week he was glad he never signed Owen, that he even thought about it should be enough to fire him.

The Pool are living on past glories, not moved the game on.

Now poolers and Chelskis............... Imagine th egames if you played like the Gooners that would be good eh !

What you fail to realise, whats won is won and lost is lost but people remeber how you play well not Chelsea or you as you are dullards oh yes you kick people also.

Still you win stuff hahahahahah well done , go and buy someine expensive

:wacko: At least we picked the bottle up to begin with. Seems you are finding a fight for 4th place difficult, let alone challenging for the title.

As for no surprise finishing behind Liverpool...Eh?...All the pundits believed we would have difficulty finishing in the top four..Oh and that Liverpool would be challenging for the premiership title :P .

The only scandal is Liverpool finishing behind Arsenal after you have spent 10's of millions more than us (well... you did imply that we are in the position we are because we haven't spent, 'it isn't rocket science' :02: ). oh yes and your lame excuse of the way Benitez has been treated smacks of a desparation to find reasons to justify failure.

Mmmmm Not winning things year in year out...So when did you last win the Premiership? (Oh I forgot Winning the Champions League when you were by far the inferior team makes everything OK), no luck is required to win the Premiership, which in the past 10 years we have done, along with Man U and Chelsea on a regular basis.

'Finishing fourth behind Liverpool YET AGAIN' ...So did you win the title then? or is finishing above us a sign of success for you?

Well said AC!!!

Arsenal (from): Almunia, Sagna, Toure, Gallas, Clichy, Eboue, Fabregas, Flamini, Hleb, van Persie, Adebayor, Lehmann, Walcott, Song, J Hoyte, Senderos, Gilberto, Denilson, Bendtner.

Chelsea (from): Cech, Cudicini, Hilario, Ferreira, Belletti, Carvalho, Alex, Ben-Haim, Terry, A Cole, Bridge, Ballack, Lampard, Essien, Obi, Lampard, Shevchenko, Pizarro, Sidwell, Wright-Phillips, Malouda, Drogba, Anelka, Kalou, Makelele.

Let's hope Senderos & Drogba are both playing today :P:o:P

Replying to Arsenal Thread..

YOUR SHIT! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 555555555

2-1 to the Chelsea!

:Cry3::Bravo1::GiveBeer1::Bravo1:

2-1 to the Chelsea!

:Cry3::Bravo1::GiveBeer1::Bravo1:

:D ..Oh well..always next year

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?

ALLEY

:Cry3: ..Oh well..always next year

AC, you too mutt nice man for me to cock-off any more, at least you did give us a game of it

Disapointing result, :Cry3: I think were out of the title now, let hope we have better luck in the champions leauge

Disapointing result, :GiveBeer1: I think were out of the title now, let hope we have better luck in the champions leauge

:Cry3:not for us

2-1 to the Chelsea!

:):Bravo1::LMFO::Bravo1:

Yes well done to Chelsea nice offside goal and buying Anelkwas a mastesrtoke to spot such talent same as shevenko and Ballack, Man U can compete as they are the biggest club in the world and have the resource.

No other club can take off Balack and Makelele , 40 mill bring on Annelkla and the guty who scored the winning goal for Barcelona.

Arsenal dont have the resources to compet a the that level, but offside v SPurs and offside ve gooners.. I think some refs arfe on a win bonus from Mr Abramavich

Chelsea will win the Eurpean Cup this year, watch fenerbache take the money and lie down.

Ist a crying shame whats happned to football I feel sorry for some of the proper Chelsea fans who knew them when they were second division, with Droy , Wicks when McCreadie took them up 4-0 verses Hull big pitch invasion. Steve Finieaston , Ian Britton, Sparrow jumpers for goal posts.

As an aside Mascheranos behaviour in the light of Andy Coles in the week was appaling, spectators world wide were robbed of a specatacle and the game was over when he walked.

Football is fast getting bankrupt in the UK, If Chelsea want it they win they can only lose when they think they wil wion easy and get suprised like Spurs 4-4 or the Barnsly game.

A bad day for sport..................

A game is meant to be equal - Vey sad.

But well done Johny come latly Chelsea fans dig deep in your lockers you may find a Newcastle shirt from Keegasn last term hahahaha

Very tawdry.. As an aside Bolton will go doen due to now Annelka,,, well done Chelsea hahahahahaha

AC, you too mutt nice man for me to cock-off any more, at least you did give us a game of it

Hey me great mate..Would be dissapointed if you didn't stick it to us...Go on give us hell..You know you want to :):LMFO::Bravo1:

ALLEY

Even though i am West ham fan would have liked Arsenal to win.oh well you still have the champions league.

6 points clear of the Gunners, Where is ZAPP ? I think its time we start talking about avatars for all the Gunners fans hahaha. :Bravo1::D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

6 points clear of the Gunners, Where is ZAPP ? I think its time we start talking about avatars for all the Gunners fans hahaha. :):P

i wouldnt mind this as a new avatar :rolleyes:images.jpg

5 points clear and only 7 games left Utd are in the driving seat. Champions again :)

21 points still alot to play for not over yet.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

i wouldnt mind this as a new avatar :)images.jpg

Keep dreaming mate !! when me and Zapp. decide on you boys avatars you all gonna weep and beg for mercy trust me.

21 points still alot to play for not over yet.

It is over for Arsenal now hahaha. :P

Mav u can be so cruel :)

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Mav u can be so cruel :P

That's just me Kenshi, I'm as ruthless as they come in and out of the boardroom and especially to Arsenal and Liverpool fans. :P:D

Yes well done to Chelsea nice offside goal and buying Anelkwas a mastesrtoke to spot such talent same as shevenko and Ballack, Man U can compete as they are the biggest club in the world and have the resource.

No other club can take off Balack and Makelele , 40 mill bring on Annelkla and the guty who scored the winning goal for Barcelona.

Arsenal dont have the resources to compet a the that level, but offside v SPurs and offside ve gooners.. I think some refs arfe on a win bonus from Mr Abramavich

Chelsea will win the Eurpean Cup this year, watch fenerbache take the money and lie down.

Ist a crying shame whats happned to football I feel sorry for some of the proper Chelsea fans who knew them when they were second division, with Droy , Wicks when McCreadie took them up 4-0 verses Hull big pitch invasion. Steve Finieaston , Ian Britton, Sparrow jumpers for goal posts.

As an aside Mascheranos behaviour in the light of Andy Coles in the week was appaling, spectators world wide were robbed of a specatacle and the game was over when he walked.

Football is fast getting bankrupt in the UK, If Chelsea want it they win they can only lose when they think they wil wion easy and get suprised like Spurs 4-4 or the Barnsly game.

A bad day for sport..................

A game is meant to be equal - Vey sad.

But well done Johny come latly Chelsea fans dig deep in your lockers you may find a Newcastle shirt from Keegasn last term hahahaha

Very tawdry.. As an aside Bolton will go doen due to now Annelka,,, well done Chelsea hahahahahaha

Just for you :P

_44510580_didier__203.jpg

Just for you :P

post-5555-1206318584_thumbjpg

Dirty,

Matters not to me, the fact that Chelsea and the money is ruining football is sad you see I played football at a decent level and I am a fan of the game

thats a wider concept than yiu can understand.

If you buy the 3 best pyaers from Man U, Arsenal , Liverpool , Barcelona you would be sure of winning the Euro Cup and indeed the league.

Is that something to be proud of.

Well done congratulations on you purhasing power hahahah

Dirty,

Matters not to me, the fact that Chelsea and the money is ruining football is sad you see I played football at a decent level and I am a fan of the game

thats a wider concept than yiu can understand.

If you buy the 3 best pyaers from Man U, Arsenal , Liverpool , Barcelona you would be sure of winning the Euro Cup and indeed the league.

Is that something to be proud of.

Well done congratulations on you purhasing power hahahah

My heart bleeds for you :D

I've followed Chelsea since David Webb stuck the ball in the Dirty Leeds net :Party1:

Which was 1970 (ask Wiggy :wub: )

Nothing like a bitter gooner, whose season just went down the shitter :P

My heart bleeds for you :rolleyes:

I've followed Chelsea since David Webb stuck the ball in the Dirty Leeds net :Bravo1:

Which was 1970 (ask Wiggy :P )

Nothing like a bitter gooner, whose season just went down the shitter :wacko:

Hahha I bet you never followed them in the second division, I would not be suprised if you have never been to th eground, have you ever had a season ticket ?

Probably not, but dont worry there are a lot like you, but a lot of people like to "follow" your words succesfull teams, many now are rugby followers since 2003 since ENgland won world cup.

Why did Eddie Mcreadie leave the club B hahahah funny you followed since they won a cup well at least you have owned up.

Buy Kaka, Ronaldhino hahahah