IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Wot can i say apart from im so proud of the Lads.

Great performance from all 11 players..

Just a perfect game played..

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

AC Milan to score 2 and lock up shop.

Mmmm they got 3 against you last season. does that mean you think we are better than you?...Oh...and we beat them 0-2

Just wondering if the 4-0 drubbing was still on the players minds :)

Any of you guys feeling confident against Milan this week? :unsure:

I think that answers that question emphatically DirtyS me great mate

PS. Good luck tomorrow, (not that you need it) We need Chelsea and Liverpool to progress. :P:D:D:D 4 teams in the Champions league out of 8 leaves the premiership looking the strongest league in Europe.

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

I don't even see the Gooners scoring at San Siro, i'd predict 1-0 Milan as result.

If they play like last night, they'll not have a chance at the home of the original 1-0 scoreline kings..

History isn't on your side, no British club has ever beaten Milan there, don't think Gooners are as good as some believe...

IMO, Arse threw it away with the tactics last night... maybe that drubbing last weekend was still on his mind :)

Another miserable myth of invincibility brought to a timely end.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Great result & fair play to the Gooners for delivering what no other English team has done before, beating AC in the San Siro. :unsure:

I didnt see the game myself (4am start my local time) will watch it tonight, read a couple of press reports & Gooners where given glowing reports for their performance.

Last night's result should help with their confidence after the poor run (wobble?) since that Cup result but, it also helps Manu & Chelsea in that Gonners chasing CL & Prem with their current player injuries will be very streched.

I'm sure you lads all enjoyed your night :)

I didnt see the game myself (4am start my local time) will watch it tonight, read a couple of press reports & Gooners where given glowing reports for their performance.

Watch it mate - a stunning performance all round. Apart from a 15 minute period in 2nd half (about 60-75 min's) we ran them off the park in all areas.

55%-45% possession - away from home!!?? Even given the Italian habit of letting you piss about in your own half all you like that is some stat'.

Key for me was that Ambrosini and Pirlo hardly got a sniff. In fact Ambrosini hardly seeemed to turn up apart from 2 lousy challenges and a lot of lurking with (no) intent.

As for AC - Maldini proved he is still a total class act even at 39 but (I THINK) it was him who got turked for pace by Walcott for the 2nd goal.

First goal was a little fortunate and 2nd was when they were wide open but 0-2 was a fair reflection of the game.

GOOD LUCK to the blues tonight and I will even be rooting for the Scum too. Four teams in the Qers I reckon!!

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

AC Milan to score 2 and lock up shop.

Yer what?

Milan 0 - Arsenal 2

:unsure: and :wub: to the Gooners!

:unsure::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1::Dance1:

What a bloody great win!!!!!!!! :unsure:

Take that all you doubters out there. :wub:

So very proud of all the boys.

Great result & fair play to the Gooners for delivering what no other English team has done before, beating AC in the San Siro. :unsure:

Last night's result should help with their confidence after the poor run (wobble?) since that Cup result but, it also helps Manu & Chelsea in that Gonners chasing CL & Prem with their current player injuries will be very streched.

I'm sure you lads all enjoyed your night :wub:

Did thanks mate. The thinness of our squad is still a worry for me.

kaka sums up the game !!!

flamsnw3.jpg

Brilliant. :wub:

Was he playing last night? :o

Hardly noticed him except for a couple of touches, he hardly got a chance to get it going at all. :D

wll done arse makes you wonder how many spurs would have put past them, cheers nadia

wll done arse makes you wonder how many spurs would have put past them, cheers nadia

U might find out next year as it looks like AC Milan will be playing in the UEFA Cup.

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Well done gunners, was very impressed with them yesterday, it's never easy to get something in the san siro, never mind a 2-0 in the Champions League last 16...

I'm a Man City fan myself (have to be as a huge OASIS fan), but my one great love is Royal Antwerp Football Club, one of the oldest teams on the continent, founded 1880 and nickname The Great Old.

Trust me, it's paradise. This is where the hungry come to feed.

For mine is a generation that circles the globe and searches for something we haven't tried before.

So never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite and never outstay the welcome.

Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts, you know what? It's probably worth it.

reeves.jpg

U might find out next year as it looks like AC Milan will be playing in the UEFA Cup.

Good point Kenshi.

Did thanks mate. The thinness of our squad is still a worry for me.

A victory like this will bring a lot of confidence, which after that cup result they needed.. going to be tough fight for the Prem & CL... interesting times :wub:

Nice!!! He would look better with an Arsenal shirt on !!!

Maybe your new Russian owner has the $$$ to buy him but, wouldnt see Arse having a Galactico in his squad...

Fair play you beat Chelsea in the Carling Cup but, don't be getting ideas above your station... Spurs need to qualify for a Champions League first :Clap8:

• 2 weeks later...

So what was the Gunners excuse today against the Boro, lads ? As for us (Man United) we didn't play too well but we pull through against a very resilient Derby side that's only have pride to play for and now we are back at the top of the league on goal difference and a game in hand. :D

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

So what was the Gunners excuse today against the Boro, lads ? As for us (Man United) we didn't play too well but we pull through against a very resilient Derby side that's only have pride to play for and now we are back at the top of the league on goal difference and a game in hand. :D

Gooners dont need an excuse, at the start of the season people thoiught we would do bad fact is we play brilliant football we get kicked out of things

Funny 3 weeks ago when the manc got beat by city I lumped on at 7/4 Min u will win, but hey after you purchases you should

Arsenal play proper football

They also play tomorrow 555555555555

Gooners dont need an excuse, at the start of the season people thoiught we would do bad fact is we play brilliant football we get kicked out of things

Funny 3 weeks ago when the manc got beat by city I lumped on at 7/4 Min u will win, but hey after you purchases you should

Arsenal play proper football

They also play tomorrow 555555555555

The Gunners played this evening with a 5:15 KO. and you drew 1-1 with the Boro.

Edited by Mavrick

Would have taken a draw before the match, but a bit disappointed to concede in the last 5 minutes.

4 points out of 6 for the season isn't a bad return though

A Puritan is someone who is deathly afraid that someone, somewhere, is having fun.

Would have taken a draw before the match, but a bit disappointed to concede in the last 5 minutes.

Another great result for the Boro seems like you joined Bolton in being the Gunners bogey team.

STand corrected, read the paper wrong

Man U to win title, as i said Chelsea may have a sniff

Getting very interesting Mav now the run up.Not over yet my friend :Bow2:

Boro have shown great spirit.Few months ago i thought your lot were doomed to be honest.

well done on getting your 6 points from my lot.

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Yup, those Gooners are looking terrifying, aren't they.

My arse is literally falling out with trepidation over our forthcoming Champions League meeting.

:Bow2:

(By the way, is Adebayor related to Samson? Been shit since he got his hair cut!)