IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

Hahha I bet you never followed them in the second division, I would not be suprised if you have never been to th eground, have you ever had a season ticket ?

Probably not, but dont worry there are a lot like you, but a lot of people like to "follow" your words succesfull teams, many now are rugby followers since 2003 since ENgland won world cup.

Why did Eddie Mcreadie leave the club B hahahah funny you followed since they won a cup well at least you have owned up.

Buy Kaka, Ronaldhino hahahah

Must be worrying times for you Gooners, what with your very own Soviet-era crook Usmanov buying up the club, you wont be able to play the high n mighty for much longer :wacko:

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Must be worrying times for you Gooners, what with your very own Soviet-era crook Usmanov buying up the club, you wont be able to play the high n mighty for much longer :wacko:

So I was right you have never even been to the ground, supported since you were 5 years old hhahah

I have been to the Bridge more times than you , hahahah

Why do you support them ?

Were you born there or your folks. it is funny these glory chasers hahahah

Judas Gallas is Billy No Mates :Bravo1:

Arsenal captain William Gallas has revealed he has no "mates" at the Emirates. "They are more like acquaintances," he said. "Really, it's the guys at [former club] Chelsea. It always gives me pleasure to see them again." (The Independent)

So I was right you have never even been to the ground, supported since you were 5 years old hhahah

LOL...is that what you think? :Bravo1:

Possible, if you've been over 100 times

Up to me & better dead than a gooner

Yeah all them glory years in the 70's & 80's...quit talking out your arse muppet :Bravo1:

Edited by dirty_sanchez

Judas Gallas is Billy No Mates :Chokdee:

Arsenal captain William Gallas has revealed he has no "mates" at the Emirates. "They are more like acquaintances," he said. "Really, it's the guys at [former club] Chelsea. It always gives me pleasure to see them again." (The Independent)

Dont know who his mates are but seen him chatting away to beckham yesterday after the England france match looked like thay were right good pals.

Judas Gallas is Billy No Mates :GrinNod1:

Hey Sanch - Nice to see you're in form !! It ain't over until the fat lady sings. Plenty of points to play for and more dramas to come!! We Gooners will never surrender!!!

Just for you :GrinNod1:

_44510580_didier__203.jpg

I'd better go and get a tube of Canesten......... just seen Sanchs' pic of an irritating cunt.........

Bolton 2-3 to Arsenal.

Bloody hell this team is ganna be the death of me :GiveBeer1:

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Bolton 2-3 to Arsenal.

Bloody hell this team is ganna be the death of me :P

3-2 to us is the final result - after being 10 men down too!! We're back in the title

race big time.......

LOL...is that what you think? - ITS WHAT I KNOW, YOU SUPPORTED SINCE 1970 WHEN THEY BEAT LEEDS,,,, YOU WERE 5 UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING LIES IN YOUR PROFILE..

Possible, if you've been over 100 times HAHAH YEAH RIGHT

Up to me & better dead than a gooner SO NO REASON, EXCEPT GLORY HUNTER HAHAH DID YOU SUPPORT VILLA WHEN THEY WON THE EURO CUP.. HAHAHAHA

Yeah all them glory years in the 70's & 80's...quit talking out your arse muppet SO NO REASON TO SUPPORT< UP TO YOU I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A JOHNNY COME LATELY GLORY HUNTER>>>>>

YOU HAVE MADE NO SENSIBLE EREMARK ABOUT FOOTBALL< DO YOU KNOW THE OFFSIDE RULE HAHHA

YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH.. IN MANY BARS IN PATTAYA THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

I BET YOU THINK LAMPARD IS A GOOD PLAYER HAHAHAHAH

YES ARSENAL ARE BAD TO WATCH HAHHAAHA THEY PLAY THE GAME IN THE WRONG WAY HAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE JUST A CHELSEA GLORY SEEKER YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, I KNOW SEVERAL CHELSEA FANS WHO ARE EMBARSSED ABOUT THEIR CLUB, BUT THEY GO AND HAVE FOR MANY YEARS,,,

DO YOU REMEMBER MICKY DROY HAHAHHAHA WHAT ABOUT STEVE WICKS,,, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CLUB,,,, HAHAH YOUR CLUB PLASTIC FANS :P

LOL...is that what you think? - ITS WHAT I KNOW, YOU SUPPORTED SINCE 1970 WHEN THEY BEAT LEEDS,,,, YOU WERE 5 UNLESS YOU ARE TELLING LIES IN YOUR PROFILE..

Possible, if you've been over 100 times HAHAH YEAH RIGHT

Up to me & better dead than a gooner SO NO REASON, EXCEPT GLORY HUNTER HAHAH DID YOU SUPPORT VILLA WHEN THEY WON THE EURO CUP.. HAHAHAHA

Yeah all them glory years in the 70's & 80's...quit talking out your arse muppet SO NO REASON TO SUPPORT< UP TO YOU I SMELL THE BLOOD OF A JOHNNY COME LATELY GLORY HUNTER>>>>>

YOU HAVE MADE NO SENSIBLE EREMARK ABOUT FOOTBALL< DO YOU KNOW THE OFFSIDE RULE HAHHA

YOU GUYS MAKE ME LAUGH.. IN MANY BARS IN PATTAYA THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE YOU..

I BET YOU THINK LAMPARD IS A GOOD PLAYER HAHAHAHAH

YES ARSENAL ARE BAD TO WATCH HAHHAAHA THEY PLAY THE GAME IN THE WRONG WAY HAHAHAHAHA

YOU ARE JUST A CHELSEA GLORY SEEKER YOU CLEARLY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FOOTBALL, I KNOW SEVERAL CHELSEA FANS WHO ARE EMBARSSED ABOUT THEIR CLUB, BUT THEY GO AND HAVE FOR MANY YEARS,,,

DO YOU REMEMBER MICKY DROY HAHAHHAHA WHAT ABOUT STEVE WICKS,,, DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR CLUB,,,, HAHAH YOUR CLUB PLASTIC FANS :P

SANCHEZ CHANGE YOUR NAME TO THRUSH 5555555555555555555

3-2 to us is the final result - after being 10 men down too!! We're back in the title

race big time.......

Fair play to the Gooners, against one of your Bogey teams & down to 10 men

Certainly this season's going right down to the end before we have a winner :Bravo1:

SANCHEZ CHANGE YOUR NAME TO THRUSH 5555555555555555555

This thread wasn't about me until you started your troll postings :Bravo1:

Course i'm flattered your so interested but i suspect everyone else wants to discuss the Gooners... try to keep it on topic you, even a muppet like you should be able to cope with that :D

If you lub me so mutt, start your own thread :Bravo1:

Fair play to the Gooners, against one of your Bogey teams & down to 10 men

Certainly this season's going right down to the end before we have a winner :Bravo1:

Thanks Sanch. You're ok for a Chelscum fan but with all due respect I hope your lot dont get a result vs Boro tomorrow!! A 3 horse race for the Prem keeps things interesting but the ManUre Scum are looking awesome at the moment............

Looking at the other recent threads, it looks like you've upset someone ........... :Bravo1:

race big time.......

Well played to Gooners, good comeback, but I hope you lot was watching the game unfold at OT, we was just Awesome and we played some frighting football. :P

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

This thread wasn't about me until you started your troll postings :unsure:

Course i'm flattered your so interested but i suspect everyone else wants to discuss the Gooners... try to keep it on topic you, even a muppet like you should be able to cope with that :D

If you lub me so mutt, start your own thread :P

Hardly troll postings, stating facts about how Chelsea are trying to buy succes and weaken teams by buying players and puttig them on the reserves etc..

I would say a troll post is saying Gooners a re shite..

Still many new Chelsea fans say things against the Gooners, most nuetrals love them as they play quailty football.

For i team like Chelsea who can afford to buy 30 mil players and do Sehavenkom the 10 mill guy who has never played etc.

To then play dull defensive football. AKA last years Cup Final is quite sad.

In the 70s Chelsea played attacking football, they are dull to watch built from Mourihoc days as he dis with Porto sure sucsessfull but not noce to watch, panache and style are great.

Saying Gooners are shit is all a bit simple................. call for canneston 555555555555555

Thanks Sanch. You're ok for a Chelscum fan but with all due respect I hope your lot dont get a result vs Boro tomorrow!! A 3 horse race for the Prem keeps things interesting but the ManUre Scum are looking awesome at the moment............

Looking at the other recent threads, it looks like you've upset someone ........... :D

Best thing is that anyone of three can win it still, gotta be the first time in ages 3 still fighting it out with 6 games to go but, it's now Manu's to loose... we're wait for them in 4 weeks time at the Bridge :Chokdee:

My mates here know i am just taking the piss don't take it too seriously, shame that newb don't get it but, since this is the Gooners thread, i'll ignore him & his drivel. If he lubs me enough he can start his own thread about it :D:wub:

Hardly troll postings, stating facts about how Chelsea are trying to buy succes and weaken teams by buying players and puttig them on the reserves etc..

I would say a troll post is saying Gooners a re shite..

Still many new Chelsea fans say things against the Gooners, most nuetrals love them as they play quailty football.

For i team like Chelsea who can afford to buy 30 mil players and do Sehavenkom the 10 mill guy who has never played etc.

To then play dull defensive football. AKA last years Cup Final is quite sad.

In the 70s Chelsea played attacking football, they are dull to watch built from Mourihoc days as he dis with Porto sure sucsessfull but not noce to watch, panache and style are great.

Saying Gooners are shit is all a bit simple................. call for canneston 555555555555555

Stop fucking this thread & start your own one... see who else cares about your drivel :Chokdee:

Word of advice, try to post in English too :D

Best thing is that anyone of three can win it still, gotta be the first time in ages 3 still fighting it out with 6 games to go but, it's now Manu's to loose... we're wait for them in 4 weeks time at the Bridge :Chokdee:

My mates here know i am just taking the piss don't take it too seriously, shame that newb don't get it but, since this is the Gooners thread, i'll ignore him & his drivel. If he lubs me enough he can start his own thread about it :D:D

Who sung "Dream on Dreamer" 55555555555555555555555555

Dig up Peter Osgood .. who ? 5555555555555

Do people own posts 555555555555555

Who sung "Dream on Dreamer" 55555555555555555555555555

Dig up Peter Osgood .. who ? 5555555555555

Do people own posts 555555555555555

Do you have a clue what you're on about :Chokdee:

Edited by dirty_sanchez

Best thing is that anyone of three can win it still, gotta be the first time in ages 3 still fighting it out with 6 games to go but, it's now Manu's to loose... we're wait for them in 4 weeks time at the Bridge :rolleyes:

My mates here know i am just taking the piss don't take it too seriously, shame that newb don't get it but, since this is the Gooners thread, i'll ignore him & his drivel. If he lubs me enough he can start his own thread about it :Bravo1::Bravo1:

I agree re: your analysis of the Prem race. Hope you get a result when you play them and do them over. That will keep Mav quiet a bit longer!! LOL!!

Re: the newb, he'll settle down, I'm sure. That's one of the reasons why I like this site. Most people are cool with each other and supportive and the jokes & banter are healthy. Not too much 'flaming' or baiting going on here (except the LB/Gay stuff in the shoutbox - 555!!! - and I don't involve myself in that!!)

Come on then Gooners... how are you feeling about the next 7 days?

You're still in the Prem & the CL

You've got to play the Dippers 3 times in the same period, they could end your season in this week.

Do you think the team are up for it?

Time to sort the men from the boys...

*I hope you do knock them outta the CL but, i'd be happy for them to beat you in the Prem :Whistle:

Come on then Gooners... how are you feeling about the next 7 days?

You're still in the Prem & the CL

You've got to play the Dippers 3 times in the same period, they could end your season in this week.

Do you think the team are up for it?

Time to sort the men from the boys...

*I hope you do knock them outta the CL but, i'd be happy for them to beat you in the Prem :)

My get out clause is that we have exceeded expectations by getting this far with the team available. The bid for the premier League is lacking a few too many squad members and an inform striker, but the Champions Leagus is partially about the players that turn up on the night and plain luck. Ask (AC Milan fans when playing Liverpool in the final!!!.)..Chelsea will go through (if they don't ...that is a failure).... :):):D ...I will not however, hazard a guess at the outcome of the Arsenal V Liverpool game, as I am crap at predictions....

Please, please DirtyS me great mate...give us stick if we fuck up tonight :) All taken in jest you Ruble loving, Ushanka wearing, Blue is the colour (of shit!!!) bastard :D:D:D

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

My get out clause is that we have exceeded expectations by getting this far with the team available. The bid for the premier League is lacking a few too many squad members and an inform striker, but the Champions Leagus is partially about the players that turn up on the night and plain luck. Ask (AC Milan fans when playing Liverpool in the final!!!.)..Chelsea will go through (if they don't ...that is a failure).... :D:D:D ...I will not however, hazard a guess at the outcome of the Arsenal V Liverpool game, as I am crap at predictions....

Please, please DirtyS me great mate...give us stick if we fuck up tonight :P All taken in jest you Ruble loving, Ushanka wearing, Blue is the colour (of shit!!!) bastard :D:D:D

So what about the result then Gooners?

I didnt see the game but, you have an uphill task now, are you up for it?

Not much to say about Chelsea, tale of 2 half's & we blew, still ain't over til the fat lady sings & we do have an away goal... hope that Grant can motivate them for the home game :rolleyes: ... i still believe we'll get through over the 2 legs...

I'd be happy with both of us going though & the Dippers loosing :Hair_Out1:

So what about the result then Gooners?

I didnt see the game but, you have an uphill task now, are you up for it?

Not much to say about Chelsea, tale of 2 half's & we blew, still ain't over til the fat lady sings & we do have an away goal... hope that Grant can motivate them for the home game :wacko: ... i still believe we'll get through over the 2 legs...

I'd be happy with both of us going though & the Dippers loosing :P

We played reasonably well overall but as usual can't defend (the Scousers goal was a bit soft) and spunked some good chances. The ref was also conned and didnt give us a stone cold penalty. Still it's only 1/2 time so to remind you and others (especially Mav before he starts crowing again !! :D ) of our record:

We won at the San Siro (AC and Inter Milan).

We won at the Bernabeau (Real Madrid).

We won at the Stadio della Alpi (Juventus).

We can win at Anfield. But we'll need to play a lot better take our chances and in my view, drop Emmanuel Eboue. He's shite for us at the moment and did F**k all (again) last night.

Chelscum will be strong at home and the away goal will help but it's not a good sign that you lost to Fenerbache. You'll need to be on point to win that tie.........