IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

I'm not crowing just waiting patiently for the fat lady to sing. :wacko:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They'll be kicking themselves they didn't get a better result last night. Not that I care. When 2 sides I don't care for play each other and the winners could end up playing my side in the same competition I'm never quite sure who I want to win. The dippers I suppose, so we can beat them in the final. :wacko:

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

great bit of defending by bentner, cheers nadia

:wub: Offside, wouldn't have counted anyway.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

could go either way still.but id rather the Arsenal win.

One of them weird logic things... would be good for Rafa to do well in CL, cos then they wont fire him & he's fecking useless in the Prem :CatDance1:

One of them weird logic things... would be good for Rafa to do well in CL, cos then they wont fire him & he's fecking useless in the Prem :CatDance1:

same every year with Rafa is it not?its not logic its fate. :rolleyes:

same every year with Rafa is it not?its not logic its fate. :rolleyes:

great in Europe, clueless in the Prem... I'd happy to see him carry on :CatDance1:

I'm not crowing just waiting patiently for the fat lady to sing. :o

LOL! Well let the b1tch clear her throat at least, Mav!! It ain't over yet so don't be too hasty with those new avatars

you've got for us Gooners here !!!!

And what was Bendtner playing at, the knob end? Cesc's shot - if it had gone in - would have been offside anyway but

what the hell was Bendtner doing??

I'm with AlleyCat on the 'get out clause'. Our squad is thin and in my view it may have already cost us the title. Wenger must

splash the cash in the summer (2 or 3 quality additions should do it), especially a striker and a winger/right-midfielder. Eboue

is really getting on my tits, RVP is injury prone (he's out again with a thigh strain and Eduardo's long-term injured) and Bendtner

is still learning. Adebayor thinks he's Thierry the way he drifts wide but he doesn't have Thierry's skill to go past people and leave

them for dead ............. Adebayor should stick to what he's good at - being a target man.

:P

PS: BTW Sanch, congrats on your 3K posts ....... has your 'admirer' calmed down?

LOL! Well let the b1tch clear her throat at least, Mav!! It ain't over yet so don't be too hasty with those new avatars

And what was Bendtner playing at, the knob end? Cesc's shot - if it had gone in - would have been offside anyway but

I'm with AlleyCat on the 'get out clause'. Our squad is thin and in my view it may have already cost us the title. Wenger must

splash the cash in the summer (2 or 3 quality additions should do it), especially a striker and a winger/right-midfielder. Eboue

is really getting on my tits, RVP is injury prone (he's out again with a thigh strain and Eduardo's long-term injured) and Bendtner

is still learning. Adebayor thinks he's Thierry the way he drifts wide but he doesn't have Thierry's skill to go past people and leave

them for dead ............. Adebayor should stick to what he's good at - being a target man.

:o

PS: BTW Sanch, congrats on your 3K posts ....... has your 'admirer' calmed down?

HAHAHA, Changing your tune now bro ? Anyway still a long way to go I'm just kicking back and enjoying the run in and the fearless football we are playing at the moment.

HAHAHA, Changing your tune now bro ? Anyway still a long way to go I'm just kicking back and enjoying the run in and the fearless football we are playing at the moment.

...........Nope! Just giving a sitrep. It could all be different in a couple of weeks!! All it takes is a couple

of injuries and bad results on your side. Plenty of points to play for !!!!

:o

:P

Jaco,

What you need to remember is that if the Gooners & Chelsea can both beat Manu, you'll help hand the title to Chelsea, cos we will not drop any more points this season :wub:

The "our squad is limited" arguement don't cut any ice mate, i do agree they over achieved on their pre-season expectations but, if money had been spent (i know they are dirty words in North London) on strengthening the squad, even a couple of older utility players for experience & cover, you would still be top now. That FA cup thrashing clearly did affect what is still a quite young & by all accounts leaderless squad.

BTW..what is it with Judas Gallas saying he is billy no mates at Arsenal & the squad complaining he doesn't lead them very well?

He is still a great player, one of the top CB's in the prem & always did it on the pitch for Chelsea, like many of the French players, seems to have a serious Tude problem which he brought to Chelsea on day 1 and, i would still swap him back for Cashley tomorrow!

Thanks on the 3000 posts, its all bollocks really... as you know :P

I'm having a beer next week in Pats with my admirer, it's only the internet :02:

Jaco,

What you need to remember is that if the Gooners & Chelsea can both beat Manu, you'll help hand the title to Chelsea, cos we will not drop any more points this season :wub:

The "our squad is limited" arguement don't cut any ice mate, i do agree they over achieved on their pre-season expectations but, if money had been spent (i know they are dirty words in North London) on strengthening the squad, even a couple of older utility players for experience & cover, you would still be top now. That FA cup thrashing clearly did affect what is still a quite young & by all accounts leaderless squad.

BTW..what is it with Judas Gallas saying he is billy no mates at Arsenal & the squad complaining he doesn't lead them very well?

He is still a great player, one of the top CB's in the prem & always did it on the pitch for Chelsea, like many of the French players, seems to have a serious Tude problem which he brought to Chelsea on day 1 and, i would still swap him back for Cashley tomorrow!

Thanks on the 3000 posts, its all bollocks really... as you know :P

I'm having a beer next week in Pats with my admirer, it's only the internet :02:

Sanch

Chelsea ain't gonna win squat this year m8. You handle the big games well but like us, u drop

points against smaller fry. You're sounding like a ManUre fan!!

The "our squad is limited" argument as u put it is the truth. Any one who has followed Arsenal's progress over the last couple of years will tell you, & agree the over achievement arguement on strengthening our squad. The money needed for the new stadium hasnt helped and Wenger doesnt like spending money on older players and has a policy for 1 year contracts for players over 30 yrs old.

RE: Gallas (that's Lord William Gallas to you - the only Judas is Cashley Scumbag Cunt Cole) is still a good player, and as you say one of the top CB's in the Prem. The no mates thing is the press mainly up North who always hate Arsenal and say any bullshit. Gilberto put that load of bollox to bed. And he's still sore about losing his place AND the Captaincy so he's got nothing to gain.

Glad you've kissed and made up with the "admirer" - just dont go all DarkSide on us!!!

Sanch

Chelsea ain't gonna win squat this year m8. You handle the big games well but like us, u drop

points against smaller fry. You're sounding like a ManUre fan!!

The "our squad is limited" argument as u put it is the truth. Any one who has followed Arsenal's progress over the last couple of years will tell you, & agree the over achievement arguement on strengthening our squad. The money needed for the new stadium hasnt helped and Wenger doesnt like spending money on older players and has a policy for 1 year contracts for players over 30 yrs old.

RE: Gallas (that's Lord William Gallas to you - the only Judas is Cashley Scumbag Cunt Cole) is still a good player, and as you say one of the top CB's in the Prem. The no mates thing is the press mainly up North who always hate Arsenal and say any bullshit. Gilberto put that load of bollox to bed. And he's still sore about losing his place AND the Captaincy so he's got nothing to gain.

Glad you've kissed and made up with the "admirer" - just dont go all DarkSide on us!!!

Nothings over yet mate & i'd say we have slightly better chances in the Prem & CL than the Gooners, have to agree the redscum are looking awsome too mutt right now but, fatty lady hasn't showed up yet...4 weeks ago you where riding high..

Squad debate, Arse needs to spend the money & go for broke... there's no prizes for finishing second (except the money the clubs earn which they can spend on new players or not, up to them!)

Gallas himself said last week, he has more friends in the Chelsea squad (none on terraces of course).

Re Darkside, never have, never will :02: :wub:

Man are looking good but its about peaking at the right time-

Bet on Chelski to win 4 or 5 nil, and for the Euro Cup outright..

You heard it here first

Nothings over yet mate & i'd say we have slightly better chances in the Prem & CL than the Gooners, have to agree the redscum are looking awsome too mutt right now but, fatty lady hasn't showed up yet...4 weeks ago you where riding high..

Squad debate, Arse needs to spend the money & go for broke... there's no prizes for finishing second (except the money the clubs earn which they can spend on new players or not, up to them!)

Gallas himself said last week, he has more friends in the Chelsea squad (none on terraces of course).

Re Darkside, never have, never will :rolleyes::P

We will see. Re Darkside - stick to the light bruv. U know it makes sense !!!

We will see. Re Darkside - stick to the light bruv. U know it makes sense !!!

It's great when yer straight :rolleyes:

It's great when yer straight :rolleyes:

Do not stray - stay in the light and stand strong vs the LB lubbers.

Lump on Chelski to win by 4-0 or 5-0 in return, in the final in Moscow whath the decisions,,,

The ref will wera Blue and be well paid

Jaco,

What you need to remember is that if the Gooners & Chelsea can both beat Manu, you'll help hand the title to Chelsea, cos we will not drop any more points this season :Whistle:

With Grant tactics I guarantee you that your lot will drop some more points before the end of the season,

Re Darkside, never have, never will :Whistle: :Whistle:

And yes you're right we are looking AWESOME. :Whistle: As for the Darkside I always knew you was one of us. :Bravo1:

With Grant tactics I guarantee you that your lot will drop some more points before the end of the season,

And yes you're right we are looking AWESOME. :Whistle: As for the Darkside I always knew you was one of us. :Whistle:

Man U are looking great, but if Vidic does not get back and Ronaldo gets a knock the bubble clould burst so far Fergie has got them peaking ..

Man U for league Chelski will win Euro .. Gooners nothing .. Thats life but they play the roight way so thats nice

And yes you're right we are looking AWESOME. :Whistle: As for the Darkside I always knew you was one of us. :Whistle:

Mav, I believe that you are in fact one of us, i deduced this from you post about the Desire to shag a certain post-op on another board :Whistle:

Man U are looking great, but if Vidic does not get back and Ronaldo gets a knock the bubble clould burst so far Fergie has got them peaking ..

Man U for league Chelski will win Euro .. Gooners nothing .. Thats life but they play the roight way so thats nice

Interesting prediction PW, we'll see soon enough but, really... would anyone be happy with beautiful football & fuck all trophies?

Hammers & Spuds fans have claimed to play football the right way for donkey's years but, they haven't done much in the that time....

Mav, I believe that you are in fact one of us, i deduced this from you post about the desire to shag a certain post-op on another board :Whistle:

Maybe I didn't have my reading glasses on when I read that post on the other board. :Whistle:

Maybe I didn't have my reading glasses on when I read that post on the other board. :Whistle:

Don't make me go and post it over here, oh shit! i did that already :Whistle: