IGNORED

Arsenal Thread..

papa_soda

i am port vale, relegated today, my local team :Whistle: but i have always gone to watch the spurs when i can :Dunno:

Wot ur trying to say is you can relate to Spurs :P

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

• Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaco2

• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the record, I'm from Southampton and have never lived in Manchester. Call me what you like but United are in my blood and always will be, I will never change my allegiance. I was lucky enough to be taken there from a young age by my Dad who was a United fan and I never grew out of it. Besides, Saints are shit.

South-bloody-hampton! You are a Glory hunter!! You've been rumbled mate .............. I agree that the Saints are shite but that's no excuse. If they are your local team, then that's who you should be supporting.

South-bloody-hampton! You are a Glory hunter!! You've been rumbled mate .............. I agree that the Saints are shite but that's no excuse. If they are your local team, then that's who you should be supporting.

I say the same thing that I say to every Saints fan who gives it loads. There is no law that states you have to support your home town. I first went to OT when I was 9 and have been a fan ever since. They were winning fuck all then and in the bottom half of the table. I had to wait till 1990 for my first taste of success, in the FA Cup (I went to the 3-3 draw with Palace). Surely I should get credit for being a passionate fan and never changing my allegiance in all this time? I have spent thousands on going to the football over the years, I have followed them all over Europe.

See you tomorrow at 4pm sharp for another footballing lesson my friend.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I say the same thing that I say to every Saints fan who gives it loads. There is no law that states you have to support your home town. I first went to OT when I was 9 and have been a fan ever since. They were winning fuck all then and in the bottom half of the table. I had to wait till 1990 for my first taste of success, in the FA Cup (I went to the 3-3 draw with Palace). Surely I should get credit for being a passionate fan and never changing my allegiance in all this time? I have spent thousands on going to the football over the years, I have followed them all over Europe.

See you tomorrow at 4pm sharp for another footballing lesson my friend.

Are YOU from Manchester, or another glory-hunter from the sticks !! LOL !!! :Beer::D:D

Cocky ManUre fans - don't cha just luv 'em.........yup we'll see tomorrow. Hope it's a

good game - and we win!!! :D

Are YOU from Manchester, or another glory-hunter from the sticks !! LOL !!! :D:D:D

Cocky ManUre fans - don't cha just luv 'em.........yup we'll see tomorrow. Hope it's a

good game - and we win!!! :D

555 May the best team win. This conversation is open ended, I'll see you in crazy town one day to talk about it! You'll get hammered tomorrow. :D I like what you did with the ManUre thing - it's witty, unfortunately wont bring you no silver wear this season. :Beer:

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

555 May the best team win. This conversation is open ended, I'll see you in crazy town one day to talk about it! You'll get hammered tomorrow. :D I like what you did with the ManUre thing - it's witty, unfortunately wont bring you no silver wear this season. :Beer:

Yes indeed - we'll see. As for PTY, see you there sooner or later, pref. sooner!! Defo won't be Southampton (or wherever you're from!!) Dated a bird from nearby Havant though..... great tits!!

:D:D:D

Win or bust at Man Utd - Wenger

Read the full Mr Wenger interview here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/e...rem/7343107.stm

So any predictions for todays game?

Ganna stick my neck out again :GiveBeer1:

Man U 2-3 Arsenal :Party1::Grin3:

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Win or bust at Man Utd - Wenger

Read the full Mr Wenger interview here

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/e...rem/7343107.stm

So any predictions for todays game?

Ganna stick my neck out again :GiveBeer1:

Man U 2-3 Arsenal :Party1::Grin3:

I have a sneaky feeling we are due one. Problem is we will no doubt do Chelsea a bigger favour than ourselves.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

First half Arsenal were the better side, second half we outplayed you. We can only throw the title away now. :Whistle::Whistle: :Whistle: :P:D :D :D :D :D:Whistle::D:D :D :D:Whistle::D:D :D :D

"Up to me" since 2005

Good night and sweet dreams until next year !!!! :D:Whistle:

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

First half Arsenal were the better side, second half we outplayed you. We can only throw the title away now. :Whistle::Whistle::P:D:D :D :D :D :D:Whistle::D:D :D :D:Whistle::D:D :D :D

Agreed.. pretty good game for the neutral, Gallas the Judas cost the Gooners the game :Whistle:

Agreed.. pretty good game for the neutral, Gallas the Judas cost the Gooners the game :D

Second half we played very well, Chelski next !!! :Whistle::Whistle:

bring it on!

I'm going to be in London for the game at the Bridge, You fancy it ?

I'm going to be in London for the game at the Bridge, You fancy it ?

kinda busy with some more important around that day but, i wish i could be there...

kinda busy with some more important around that day but, i wish i could be there...

Oh yeah good luck with that bro let me know how it turns out. :D

Agreed.. pretty good game for the neutral, Gallas the Judas cost the Gooners the game :Bow2:

Fucking hell, we could win the title at SB. Not good for you. :D

"Up to me" since 2005

Fucking hell, we could win the title at SB. Not good for you. :P

Bring it on :Whistle:

Agreed.. pretty good game for the neutral, Gallas the Judas cost the Gooners the game :Party1:

Well done ManUre. We played our last cards and lost gallantly, playing the game the right way.

No doubt Mav has his new Avatars ready for us Gooners ready so bring it on ! Hargraves free-kick

would have beaten any 'keeper in the world and for once, the penalty was genuine. I was interested

to read the following article this morning on the web from Football365. It makes some good points here

which I hope that fans and especially Arsene Wenger himself, will read :

"..........To their credit, they [Arsenal] went down fighting. United will not have to work harder for three points all season and at the end, a rare moment of tenderness between Sir Alex Ferguson and Wenger said much. On occasions it has been a matter of public order to keep them apart; yesterday the United man put a consoling arm around the shoulder of his opposite number after the final whistle and paid tribute to his team in his commentary later.

As a purveyor of the beautiful game, he will respect what Arsenal have set out to achieve this season and will sympathise with the way their pursuit of glory has fallen apart. It is the hardest trick in football to win each week with style, as Ferguson knows; to do so having spent £18.1 million since 2004 (compared with £177.9 million by Chelsea, £100.5 million by Liverpool and £75.3 million by United) is near impossible.

Placed in context, Arsenal's fate should sadden, but not surprise....."

- Martin Samuel, The Times.

Sanch, you're right that Gallas fucked up. Again we failed to keep a clean sheet or hold on to a lead. But I can have no complaints and like many other Gooners, I will look forward to 2008-09 will much justifiable optimism - which will improve if Arsene wakes up, smells the coffee and buys the 3-4 top quality players we need in the summer and get rid of the deadwood. Clubs world-wide will be on an Arsenal alert as they know we have the need for new players AND the money. Arsene is already talking down the market, saying he'll only need 1 player and wants to keep faith with the current squad. But he is not stupid, so let'sl see what he does..........

For this season, I may heart says that Chelscum will win the Prem and Liverpool win the Champs League - but my head says that ManUre may do a Euro-England Champs double.

I'd like to hear from fellow Gooners (and other fans - if they make sensible comments!) on which players Arsenal should bring in and ship out during the summer. Here's my list:

IN

David Villa (Valencia)

Joaquin (Athletic Madrid) OR Franck Ribery (Bayern Munich)

Kevin Nolan (Bolton W)

Dean Ashton (West Ham Utd)

Anton Ferdinand (West Ham Utd) or Wes Brown (Man Utd)

Gareth Barry (Aston Villa)

OUT

Phillippe Senderos

Emmanuel Eboue

J2

Edited by Jaco2

"..........To their credit, they [Arsenal] went down fighting. United will not have to work harder for three points all season.

You wait until they get to the Bridge on the 24th.

We are on our way. Champions League and Premiership.

Nice double.

Come on you blues. :rolleyes:

Next trip April 30 – can't fucking wait.

You wait until they get to the Bridge on the 24th.

We are on our way. Champions League and Premiership.

Nice double.

Come on you blues. :)

only double chelsea will get is in a whiskey glass, thanks to heskey, what a star :P

only double chelsea will get is in a whiskey glass, thanks to heskey, what a star :P

Keep polishing the one trophy you've won in the last 8 years :D

5 Points clear with 4 games to go. :D:LMAO1::unsure: