• Mavrick

• onourway

• papa_soda

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

back on topic...

not looking good for the gooners today

half time @ home too the dippers & you're losing 0-1 :P

Looks like another Wenger/Benitez chess match. It's 1-1 now........

but we want the 3 pts!!

:Bravo1:

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Arsenal's Premier League title hopes took another huge blow as they were held at home by Liverpool.

I like the result, suits Chelsea TVM :wub:

I still hope you can knock them out the CL :Bravo1::P

Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool

Arsenal's Premier League title hopes took another huge blow as they were held at home by Liverpool.

I like the result, suits Chelsea TVM :wub:

I still hope you can knock them out the CL :Bravo1::P

..... True. But only if Chelscum take advantage and win their next game......

Re: Liverpool thanks mate. Sure you'll do the same to Fenerbahce.

..... True. But only if Chelscum take advantage and win their next game......

Re: Liverpool thanks mate. Sure you'll do the same to Fenerbahce.

Advantage taken....and we should have put about 6 past Citeee (again) :)

Up to the Gooners to take the fight to Manure next week at OT, do us a favor lads :wub: I've always admired you lot :Cry4:

:P I'm prayin man!!

Good man... now if all the gooners can join in, think positive thoughts & beat them Northern Bar Stewards :Bravo1:

Good man... now if all the gooners can join in, think positive thoughts & beat them Northern Bar Stewards :Bravo1:

Not too many Gooners about 2nite....... but they'll be prayin like me!!

Mav will start crowing again soon, no doubt !!

"In my brain it is not over, because it is not over mathematically. It depends on the results of the other teams," Wenger said.

"In my brain it is not over, because it is not over mathematically. It depends on the results of the other teams," Wenger said.

The great Arsene is correct. But other teams will have to do us a huge favour for us to get back in it.

We've drawn too many games over the season.

Well guys, it gives me absolutely no pleasure at all to point out that your season's over :D

You certainly did overachieve with your squad & unlike the Dippers who have under achieved in the Prem, you can be rightfully proud of what Arse has done with young & fairly inexperienced squad but, IMHO, unless Arse changes his policy & gets himself a couple of more experienced utility players & a second striker, Benter isn't Prem class, then I don't see you guys progressing from this position...

Fair play to the Gooners for helping make this one of best seasons for some time and, per-leaseeee take some points off of Scumchester, you know the Prem belongs back in London...

Not too many Gooners about 2nite....... but they'll be prayin like me!!

Mav will start crowing again soon, no doubt !!

:D:D Great game last night in the CL, but as they say all good things come to a end how the Spuds army must be rejoicing, and things dont get any better youre next up @ OT, where the Gooners demise started in the FA cup. :Party1::D

Well guys, it gives me absolutely no pleasure at all to point out that your season's over :D

You certainly did overachieve with your squad & unlike the Dippers who have under achieved in the Prem, you can be rightfully proud of what Arse has done with young & fairly inexperienced squad but, IMHO, unless Arse changes his policy & gets himself a couple of more experienced utility players & a second striker, Benter isn't Prem class, then I don't see you guys progressing from this position...

Fair play to the Gooners for helping make this one of best seasons for some time and, per-leaseeee take some points off of Scumchester, you know the Prem belongs back in London...

Begging favors again I see why is that ? Is it because you know Chelski frail defence and Grants tactics cant beat us you want the Gooners to do the job for you lot.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

:D:D Great game last night in the CL, but as they say all good things come to a end how the Spuds army must be rejoicing, and things dont get any better youre next up @ OT, where the Gooners demise started in the FA cup. :Party1::D

Begging favors again I see why is that ? Is it because you know Chelski frail defence and Grants tactics cant beat us you want the Gooners to do the job for you lot.

It's a big ask for us to win at OT but it can be done. As for the CL, it was a tale of 2 penalties. The Babel pen was as much a pen as Hleb's at the Emirates. If both were given, Arsenal would be in the semis this morning instead of Liverpool. I don't think Liverpool will win the Chelsea games - my money is now on a Barca v Chelscum final.

maybe it's time for ARSEn wenger to go, 3 years and no trophies :GrinNod1: even the spurs have won one :Whistle::Party1: yid army.

I felt for them it was never a penalty and I doubt Liverpool would of scored the 4th if they hadn't had to push forward. Its ok to have a young team but fans want success now not two years down the line. They need to get an experienced center back , get rid of Gallas who only wants the cash, get a new keeper and get a really top quality striker. Arsene should of bought Woodgate when he was available and maybe broken the bank for Hypia when he was out of favour at Liverpool. Maybe they are not the qualaity alround that Gallas provides but they have the experience needed and both sweat blood when they play.

I felt for them it was never a penalty and I doubt Liverpool would of scored the 4th if they hadn't had to push forward. Its ok to have a young team but fans want success now not two years down the line. They need to get an experienced center back , get rid of Gallas who only wants the cash, get a new keeper and get a really top quality striker. Arsene should of bought Woodgate when he was available and maybe broken the bank for Hypia when he was out of favour at Liverpool. Maybe they are not the qualaity alround that Gallas provides but they have the experience needed and both sweat blood when they play.

Thanks mate - a reasoned response. I'm inclined to agree with most of your comments. The Arsenal squad has lacked depth for a while now. The emphasis on youth is good but but the Emirates Stadium is finished and we have the increased income from a larger gate each home game, so it's time to splash some cash, I say. Let in Sam Kroncke & let him buy us some new blood but keep the Russian Alisher Usmanov away from taking total control - I don't trust his motives or David Dein's (never though I'd ever say that about Dein, the original "Mr Arsenal") - we could have a repeat of what happened at the boardroom level last year, or worse the be like the Bates/Harding years at Chelscum or Americans now at Anfield.

We need a centre-half - or maybe two. Gallas is too emotional and I don't think is enough of a leader. When he's on song though, he's still a class act as defender. It's Senderos that I have a big problem with. He was at fault for 2 of the Scouser's goals last night and although he's a good squad man, I have big doubts about his abilities as a 1st choice Arsenal defender. He gets caught out too many time for my taste. The comments about Woodgate from other BMs are valid but his injury record is appalling. Wenger would never sign such a player & we'd never get a full season out of him with the amount of games we play.

Fabregas is overworked and looked tired last night. Denilson who usually subs for him and Rosicky who can also play there

have been injured most of the season. Fabregas should be our next Skipper if and when Gallas moves on as I think he will.

Eboue gets on my f**king nerves - he's been sh*ite over the last 2 years and is neither good enough to be a defender (which is why Sagna was bought) or a right midfielder. Gilberto is reaching the end of the road for us. I say we need another central midfielder and an orthodox winger as our play often lacks width. Before anyone says Walcott can play on the wing, his future is up front, not the wing. Abebayor is still learning his trade but needs help from an experienced striker. Bendtner is still a rookie and has an attitude problem. Eduardo will be out for at least a year and Van Persie has been injury prone over the last 2 years. Walcott apart, none of Arsenal's forwards have that blistering pace needed at the very top - although Adebayor is quick & strong.

Tactically, I think Wenger also needs to refresh his backroom staff and cool it a bit on the 'beautiful football' philosophy. It's great to watch but Arsenal also need to learn how to win 'dirty' at times. Our play is often over-elaborate, as if the players are looking for the perfect pass or perfect shot every time and is too predictable on occasions. Also Pat Rice has been a great servant but maybe it's time for some new ideas and a coach who can teach our defenders to defend!! Some of the defensive play last night was at schoolboy standard. How about poaching Tony Adams from Pompey as Wenger's new No2?? Primorac needs to look at the training techniques too - why are so many Arsenal players getting muscle and tendon injuries?

The comments from an earlier post about getting rid of Wenger are total rubbish. No-one in their right mind would get rid of one of the best managers in world footy. I can assure the BM that Arsenal won't. If Wenger can sort the above out (and I believe he will) the squad is on the verge of some great trophy-filled years ahead. As an incurable Arsenal fan, I hope that we do the Mancs on Sunday and stay in the title hunt a bit longer - but I can't wait for next season!!!!

J2

Thanks mate - a reasoned response. I'm inclined to agree with most of your comments. The Arsenal squad has lacked depth for a while now. The emphasis on youth is good but but the Emirates Stadium is finished and we have the increased income from a larger gate each home game, so it's time to splash some cash, I say. Let in Sam Kroncke & let him buy us some new blood but keep the Russian Alisher Usmanov away from taking total control - I don't trust his motives or David Dein's (never though I'd ever say that about Dein, the original "Mr Arsenal") - we could have a repeat of what happened at the boardroom level last year, or worse the be like the Bates/Harding years at Chelscum or Americans now at Anfield.

We need a centre-half - or maybe two. Gallas is too emotional and I don't think is enough of a leader. When he's on song though, he's still a class act as defender. It's Senderos that I have a big problem with. He was at fault for 2 of the Scouser's goals last night and although he's a good squad man, I have big doubts about his abilities as a 1st choice Arsenal defender. He gets caught out too many time for my taste. The comments about Woodgate from other BMs are valid but his injury record is appalling. Wenger would never sign such a player & we'd never get a full season out of him with the amount of games we play.

Fabregas is overworked and looked tired last night. Denilson who usually subs for him and Rosicky who can also play there

have been injured most of the season. Fabregas should be our next Skipper if and when Gallas moves on as I think he will.

Eboue gets on my f**king nerves - he's been sh*ite over the last 2 years and is neither good enough to be a defender (which is why Sagna was bought) or a right midfielder. Gilberto is reaching the end of the road for us. I say we need another central midfielder and an orthodox winger as our play often lacks width. Before anyone says Walcott can play on the wing, his future is up front, not the wing. Abebayor is still learning his trade but needs help from an experienced striker. Bendtner is still a rookie and has an attitude problem. Eduardo will be out for at least a year and Van Persie has been injury prone over the last 2 years. Walcott apart, none of Arsenal's forwards have that blistering pace needed at the very top - although Adebayor is quick & strong.

Tactically, I think Wenger also needs to refresh his backroom staff and cool it a bit on the 'beautiful football' philosophy. It's great to watch but Arsenal also need to learn how to win 'dirty' at times. Our play is often over-elaborate, as if the players are looking for the perfect pass or perfect shot every time and is too predictable on occasions. Also Pat Rice has been a great servant but maybe it's time for some new ideas and a coach who can teach our defenders to defend!! Some of the defensive play last night was at schoolboy standard. How about poaching Tony Adams from Pompey as Wenger's new No2?? Primorac needs to look at the training techniques too - why are so many Arsenal players getting muscle and tendon injuries?

The comments from an earlier post about getting rid of Wenger are total rubbish. No-one in their right mind would get rid of one of the best managers in world footy. I can assure the BM that Arsenal won't. If Wenger can sort the above out (and I believe he will) the squad is on the verge of some great trophy-filled years ahead. As an incurable Arsenal fan, I hope that we do the Mancs on Sunday and stay in the title hunt a bit longer - but I can't wait for next season!!!!

J2

reading that you are suggesting major surgery to the team, maybe no trophies again next year i think. :c45ec00b:

J2

:wacko::rolleyes::D

Interesting article about the Arse on football365.com :Dunno1:

................................................................................

15 Questions For Mr Wenger...

Posted 09/04/08 16:32

Having waded through thousands of e-mails from disgruntled Gooners in the last few weeks, we've come up with 15 questions which we suspect they might want to ask a certain manager...

1) Why did you sell Lassana Diarra in January and keep hold of Abou Diaby and Gilberto? Yes, he wanted to go, but only because you made it clear he was further down the pecking order than very average players.

2) Why did you not spend the requisite money on Jonathan Woodgate (or another centre-half) in January, particularly after watching Philippe Senderos made to look ordinary by Birmingham of all teams?

3) Why on earth did you field a team containing Justin Hoyte and Armand Traore against ManYoo in the FA Cup when those same players had been torn apart by Tottenham?

4) Why was a game against your biggest Premier League rivals - who would clearly get a psychological boost - sacrificed?

5) Why make William Gallas your captain when there are move clear examples of leadership qualities, with Cesc Fabregas and Mathieu Flamini the two obvious alternatives?

6) Why did you refuse to spend money on a ready-made alternative to Fabregas last summer, leaving you no choice but to run him into the ground?

7) Why have you played Emmanuel Eboue game after game after game on the wing despite his effectiveness waning at the same pace as his popularity?

8) Why did you not buy a left-winger when it became clear that Tomas Rosicky is made of biscuits?

9) To go back to 3), why field these players again against Liverpool in the league when they have been a byword for disaster this year?

10) Why rest Emmanuel Adebayor, Alex Hleb and Gael Clichy in that league game - a tactic that pretty much guaranteed that victory would be beyond your grasp - but still play the clearly-dead-on-his-feet Fabregas?

11) In the third part of the trilogy, Why wait until you needed to score a goal before bringing on Theo Walcott and Robin van Persie? Why was your decision a reactionary one?

12) Why did you not buy a single player in January when you ended December two points clear of ManYoo but it was already abundantly clear that you were over-reliant on 13/14 key players?

13) Will you adjust for ManYoo on Sunday and play Toure at centre-half, Eboue at right-back and Walcott on the wing or stubbornly stick to the same idea?

14) Will Gilberto play in the expected absence of Flamini despite the fact that he will likely be up against the pace and power of Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez?

15) Will you stick with the same principles and once again stubbornly refuse to spend big in the summer, refusing to compete on a level playing field as if that would somehow be cheating?

http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8...3404096,00.html

Edited by gambler

Some very interesting questions indeed.

so what was the final score between liverpool & arsie in the CL? :Whistle:

Ary ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba

"I kikiyat everything, I never kikiyat boom boom!"

lbfucker.gif

so what was the final score between liverpool & arsie in the CL? :Drunk1:

Ref & Liverpool 4-2 Arsenal :Cry4:

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

the best team won imo :D

My arse the best team won :Drunk1:

:Cry4::P :P :):P:P :P :P :P :P :P :P:P

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website