Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

I've found on Agoda "Keerati Homestay", seems to be well located in the heart of action but maybe noisy.

Does anybody know about this place.

Stayed at Page 10 hotel, good location, close to everything & guest friendly. The Manager is cool, I asked him how many girls I can take to my room at the same time & he said no more than 5 at the same time. Was expensive, cost 30,000 for 2 weeks but good room with big bathroom.

Stayed at the Fraser resort now Aya Boutique now. Guest friendly and they kept the girls ID then phoned the room to check everything was ok before the guest got their ID back and left.

The staff were really nice and helpful. And you could smoke in the room.

Shower wasn't that great though.

I'm coming to Patt's on the 20th Feb and staying at the LK Royal Suites anyone got any info on that hotel.

I was wondering why some LK hotels are charging and joiner fee and other LK's aren't they the same hotel group.

Anyone have any info on Mike's hotel, which is connected to or affilated with Mike's Plaza?

Pics on website make it look more like a family place; not for mongers?

Some help, please

• 2 weeks later...

Stayed in Tim's boutique hotel a few times. Definitely guest friendly and I brought as many as three girls up in my room.

I like Tim's because it's quiet but still close to everything

I booked it on adoga and found it a bit on the expensive side. I am sure there are better deals in town but it was always a safe bet

Hope this helps

awesome list, stayed at Areca Lodge hotel about a month ago. it was really nice and service was great. only bad thing is very slow wifi in rooms and charge for sauna which was only the size of a toilet cubicle-will stay again next time in pattaya

i stayed at rinya house in soi lengkee friendly staff free wi fi ( I downloaded a 20gb game in 24 hours) bakery/restaurant downstairs with free breakfast 700-1200 baht a night depending on the room most of the hotels in soi lengkee are the same thing I stayed at bout 4 different ones but rinya was the best and there is a baht bus that runs to WS 30 mtr from the bakery

• 2 weeks later...

Have always stayed at Sandy Springs hotel on Soi 13.

Pros:

Great location and central to everything. Good for walking along beach road for the sights.

massage right outside

Great little restaurant

Seaview deluxe rooms have good views of the water and sea

Friendly staff

Very girl friendly

Cons:

Although they have refurbished rooms they look pretty much the same.

Most have no in-room safe unless you get the suites.

Sea View Deluxe rooms are listed as 1900baht but if your a member of the hotel, which includes their sister hotel Sea Me Springs on Soi 10 (Never stayed) you save 300 Baht. 1600 Baht for seaview rooms I find good value.

Am thinking of trying Baywalk Residence....

• 4 weeks later...

stayed at Areca Lodge recently,

hotel was clean and good service, paid around 1800-2000 baht a night, good location

Downside was never making breakfast, probably a waste to pay for, the pool was closed at night - the only time i wanted to use it,

are there any hotels that let you use the pool at night?

hotel was clean and good service, paid around 1800-2000 baht a night, good location

Downside was never making breakfast, probably a waste to pay for, the pool was closed at night - the only time i wanted to use it,

You could always bribe the security guard!

On all three of my trips I've stayed at LK Royal Suites. Rooms are nice and clean and it's in a quiet area so I can sleep all day.

I have been looking since the place I stayed last spring was not what I was looking for (a bit too far) and I would like to keep it at $50 or 1500 bht basically since I am staying 14 nights. I have also been leaning toward LK Royal partially do to the price and I do require a pool. I notice LK also has a couple others about that price but I want to be able to walk to the action if I care to which I like daytime.

What was your experience Marcus or anyone else on walking from there and the immediate areas offering around say the 3 blocks from the hotel. I mean are the dining options good near the hotel and any girl action close by? Please pardon the question but most of my Thai experience is very old with the exception of last April for Songkran and I didn't like that water crap too much.

Yes I am the same Philly Steak from PI Addicts if you wondered---Cheers

we do at sapphire lodge, providing people dont make a noise and can swim. Our security guard is there all night, so it wont be private, cant really let people stay in pool unattended and people jumping in the water and making a racket lol

• 2 weeks later...

there is one hotel that seems to be missing it called the lek hotel on second road oppisite tim bar tip get room overlooking pool for a quiet night its not on any comparison website but u can google it,no joiner fees,porters very helpful,checking id etc phone call when girl leave 3 star standard and reasonable price

Sabai Lodge has very nice pools... but most rooms are relatively old (stayed there Dec 2011) and the standard rooms are small.

Off season you can book the standard room for 800 THB, which is very cheap so I can recommend it anyway.

Sabai Wing (also belonging to the Sabai Group) has far better rooms than Sabai Lodge with flat TV, better AC and modern furniture... and you can also use the nice pools of Sabai Lodge.

It is a little more expensive but you can make a deal for better rates via EMail.

I would also recommend Nova Park Hotel. (stayed there in Dec. 2011)

It is about 300m north of 2nd road (Bath Taxi) and not far from Soi 6. (there are motorbikes in front of the building if you don't like to walk)

The rooms are very big (about 42 m2 for the cheapest one) and you can make a deal for about 1000 THB a night in high season.

The rooms have good AC and a modern style and of course no joiner fee.

The pool ist good but you have only sun till 16:00 then the sun is behind the building on you there is only shadow at the pool.

There is also a supermarket and a good laundry next to the hotel.

http://www.agoda.com/asia/thailand/pattaya/nova_park_hotel.html

well now planning my trip got good info read this twice.,but still confused on picking a place out

I am going for two weeks and money is not a concern !! must be girl friendly and real clean ,and safe of course.

most here look ok ? i like a sea view???? if possable I am still so confused..

??????????? thanks for any help.

the cappy.

I booked pandora hotel roughly opposite Soi 6 for 13xxB. Beds not bad (for Thailand). Farang owned. Openly gay staff but friendly enough. 100B joiner fee offset by one free foot massage/day.

I booked pandora hotel roughly opposite Soi 6 for 13xxB. Beds not bad (for Thailand). Farang owned. Openly gay staff but friendly enough. 100B joiner fee offset by one free foot massage/day.

So would it be safe to assume the free foot massage if from the openly gay staff? :68:

The air conditioning is very old in the sabai resort (for me). It's the wrong point of this hotel.

I'd like advise noval gold hotel little big expensive that the sabai resort but all is new.

Excellent thread, I will definatly be picking one of these hotels for my next trip.

Maybe some of you guys can help me out, my big concerns are a comfy bed, balcony, good pool and BG Friendly. Which one would you recommend ?

Thanx in advance.

Edited by uzogthemighty

Cheers

Paul "The Nutter"

ont06_023194.gifnikon.png