IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

I'm looking to maybe stay at the Page 10 Hotel for my next trip, is there anyone who could tell me whether it's worth the extra 700 baht compared to April Suites or August Suites or the extra 900 compared to PBR?

That's a GoGo barfine you throw out the door every night if you come to think about it...

I'm looking to maybe stay at the Page 10 Hotel for my next trip, is there anyone who could tell me whether it's worth the extra 700 baht compared to April Suites or August Suites or the extra 900 compared to PBR?

That's a GoGo barfine you throw out the door every night if you come to think about it...

I have never stayed at August Suites so cannot comment.

Page 10 has a good location and is a very nice hotel but for me April Suites was a better all round experience.

Pattaya Bay Resort was my favourite due to the cost and friendliness of the staff.

If money were NOT a consideration I would go for April Suites.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Thanks for the info.

I've only stayed at April before, both times an Executive Suite but I'd like to spend a little less on my hotel this time so I'd either go PBR or the cheapest rooms at April. The difference is only about 200 baht a night (PBR being 200 baht cheaper) but I think it's worth the extra 200 to stay at April.

Page 10 is not an option since their cheapest rooms on Agoda are 53 Euro, compared to 35 for April and 30 for PBR.

Edited by Rub1nho

I agree.. you could add all the nova hotels to the list.

Even Nova Park is very good, it is the cheapest of the group... I go to Pattaya in 4 weeks and staying for 900THB a night at nova park.

Nova Gold and Nova Platinum are better of course but a little more expensiv... but even nova gold offers a good discount at Agoda at the moment.

The air conditioning is very old in the sabai resort (for me). It's the wrong point of this Hotel.

I'd like advise noval gold hotel little big expensive that the sabai resort but all is new.

I agree.. you could add all the nova hotels to the list.

Even Nova Park is very good, it is the cheapest of the group... I go to Pattaya in 4 weeks and staying for 900THB a night at nova park.

Nova Gold and Nova Platinum are better of course but a little more expensiv... but even nova gold offers a good discount at agoda at the moment.

Is the pool at Nova Gold not outdoors? Also, did you have a chance to test wifi in the room?

Yes , there is an outoor pool... well, it is very nice but not very big. If like to have several and big pools may be nova gold wouln't be the best choice.

The WiFi is relatively stable an pretty fast for thai standards.

Is the pool at Nova Gold not outdoors? Also, did you have a chance to test wifi in the room?

post-53771-0-79830600-1336677905.jpg

Afternoon,

Looking to book trip for the start of November.

The LK Royal seems to be the one me and my mate like. But there doesn't seem to be any views on this site I can find.

It's the jacuzzi, in room safe,no joiner fee, free wi-fi and walking distance thats attracted us.

Any help appreciated.

Edited by deficator

Yes , there is an outoor pool... well, it is very nice but not very big. If like to have several and big pools may be nova gold wouln't be the best choice.

The WiFi is relatively stable an pretty fast for thai standards.

Hmm..interesting. Much thanks for the photo - it give a far better idea of the pool there (although I understand there's a naughty-boy corner that's reasonably popular.. )

I had hoped to be able to get some poolside sun in the afternoon, but it seems the pool chairs are inside and pool outside amongst the shrubbery. Even though I've booked, I have to rethink this. The executive room seems really nice and the idea of having a bit of evening poolside fun is enticing, but perhaps I need to keep looking. Time to dig through the forums again...

I always stay at the Fraser Resort / Aya Boutique ... clean , modern ,big bed, free wifi, perfect location and decent price all year around

Why run down and fuck one ... When I can walk down and fuck them all...

Yes, you don't have to pay joiner fees in these hotels.

At some of the hotels may be you have to pay joiner fee for the second girl; just email the hotel and ask to be sure.

All of these hotels are visitor friendly? Do you pay for a guest?

I visited pattaya 3 times first time i was with group tour and we were given accommodation at nova platinum it was gr8 experience . Second time i came with my friends we stayed in vista we were given executive rooms that rooms were very good it have two bedrooms and extra tv room and main thing it is friendly hotel but it is little bit far from Walking Street and bit expensive.Third time we stayed at Sandy springs ,It was ok type no safe in room ,they donot have buffet breakfast option, advantage is it is very near to beach and near to Walking Street so u dont have to go to far to catch the fish. I am planning to visit pattaya in june and thinking to book sambay any experiences on that ,if we book room individuals are they girl friendly?

The last time in Pattaya I stayed at Tim Boutique. Cheap, great location, no joiner fees, and wi-fi. I'll definitely consider staying here again. I booked on Agoda. That was the cheapest site I could find.

Looking for a little advice from people who have visited other hotels here. I'm going back in November and April Suites is the option I'm going with right now. I'd like to consider other hotels if you guys can recommend. I must say I'd like the hotel to be betweens Soi 6 and WS, preferably along 2nd Road or BR (Baht Bus route). I'm lazy.

I can live with a 'lesser' hotel but I think April is good value for money so any other hotels would have to be significantly cheaper if they're not the same quality. More expensive is not an option though.

I like to stay on Soi 1 at Summer Spring hotel. Nice pool, nice rooms with ocean view. Girl friendly. It's a short baht bus ride away from everything, but that's ok for me. Not expensive either.

I started out staying at Tim Boutique but the door man pissed me off because every time i walked close to wherever he was standing, he held out his hand like i'm supposed to tip him for being alive.

I switched to Summer Spring and never looked back.

I have stayed at half of them and know buddies who have been to most of the ones I have not. My range is typically USD 30 to 60 per day.

I try to catch a new one each trip to see how I like it.

When Page 10 opened up I liked it but he rooms on the front of Soi 10 were so loud with the Second Road beer bars blasting till well past 2 am.

I am very partial to LK Renaissance because I get on well with the staff and the manager is a very cool guy. He moves around to many of the LK properties especially now that they are opening so many newer ones.

The net is that we all have our favorites. Some is price, some is location, some is a very comfortable bed to enjoy our lovely hobby :)

Why are you guys even recommending hotels with joiner fees? With so many options in Pattaya why would any self respecting whoremonger (sarcasm) subject themselves to a joiner fee? Besides, those hotels are usually not crazy about our business anyways. So then you have the sideways glances from other guests and staff to put up with as well. There are plenty of options at all sorts of prices levels in Pattaya and no joiner fee.

The only time a joiner fee would be acceptable to me would be if I knew I was only going to be with one girl the whole time. Like others have said here, some places only charge a joiner on the second girl.

Edited by meatpuppet2

• 2 weeks later...

Page 10, absolutely great location, and is quality, but if you are in a room on the Soi, it gets very noisy from near by bar

Anyone have any info on the all seasons hotel?

Proce seems pretty good with the Accor le club discount.

Hmmm, after reading some reports on trip advisor,maybe it's not such a good choice after all!

Final edit! Booked the mercure! Happy lol

Edited by Frobbit

I've only stayed in Pattaya twice. The first occasion, in 2011, was at the Sheraton which was awesome. The suite I was upgraded to had an orgy-sized tub, and the pool and private beach made for a relaxing stay. My second stay was in April of this year, and I stayed in the Hilton on top of Central Festival Mall. Talk about proximity: The hotel elevator stopped at all six levels of the mall and once on the street there was pussy in every direction. The high floors also meant a cool breeze and no bugs. An infinity pool overlooked the Gulf of Thailand. I would recommend both locations, but the rooms will cost more than average rooms. I'm tempted to try the places advertised on this forum as they truly "get us."

• 2 weeks later...

I have stayed in Pattaya twice also and always stay at the VTsix Condo's, Great location in the middle of beach road and second st next door to the Hilton Hilton and Central Festival Mall. Verry clean with shops and luandry services on the 3rd floor of the appartment building. Nice pool,friendly cleaners and security. Great 10 min walk on beach road to walking st in the everning with the beautiful TG's trying for your attention. NO JOINER FEE'S AT ALL!, had three girls in the room on a number of nights without an issue. Not all that expensive... Will be Back. again and again!

• 2 weeks later...

I never book in advance...not more than one day.........don't know what the fuck a joiner's fee is....never paid one never will........never commit to how long I will stay at a place............why should I? It might be shite.................and wouldn't let a Thai anywhere near my credit card....................