IGNORED

Pattaya addicts top 14 agoda hotels

LaaMok

A quick update on the "top 5". This covers February and March (to date). One notable change, Sea me Spring 2 jumping to first place.

1. Sea Me Spring 2

2. Areca Lodge - seems the over 20 rule doesnt bother most although this hotel has a very loyal following from people going back years.

3. Page 10

4. August Suites

5. LK Renaissance - apparently some other LK hotels have an over 20 rules(although I have never encountered it). LK Renaisance is confirmed at 18+

Just checked into Areca this morning and was told 18+ by the front desk.

Hi all,

Simple question, is Robins Nest no more? Over last 2 days sent 8 mails to book a room for weekend but no response, maybe have wrong mail address but also completed their online request too.

Thanks for the list, will sure to refer on next visit.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The distance to the Walking Street,price per night's are first priority for me  .btw i would like to sleep in a calm hotel , is this possible to sleep without annoying music ?  which hotel that suit that criteria ?

Edited by Mark 101101

• 2 weeks later...

can someone tell me if Discovery Beach is a good place to stay with two girls?  Do they charge extra?

thanks

What about Secrets just off Walking Street? I'm a young single guy that is looking for a lively place. I had a friend stay there about 4 years ago and he loved it. I though of staying there for my trip next month, because he liked it so much. Also, I don't know the terms yet like "(intimate)" next to Tim Boutique. What does that mean and how do I ensure I find a hotel that does not charge extra for femaie guests in my room?

use this forum, there's lists of girl friendly hotels, link at top of every page.

never been to Secrets, but they have bar with gogo and hotel above, and it is on/next to/part of Walking Street...  

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/182814-pattaya-hotels-with-age-restrictions-and-extra-joiner-fees/   if you like two girls, avoid the hotels that ding you extra money for the second one...  also at this link are hotels that don't allow 18-19 year old girls... 

I am currently staying at the Intimate Hotel By Tim Boutique. I must say I am very impressed. I am stayiing in room 424 an Executive Suite Room. I tend to like more extravegant rooms and don't mind paying the extra money. Girl friendly, but must turn in id card for girl. I asked abut having 2 girls and they said normally the managaer wants a small joiner fee if both girls will stay over night, but if they are just visiting for a few hours then no problem. This room was clearly remodeled not to long ago. Definatly sometime in the last year or maybe 2. Everything works, is clean, and beautiful. Large jacuzzi tub with lights and overhead shower room. Large bed, could fit 3 or even 4 on it. 2 tv's, one in bedroom and one in lving area. It's really a great deal in my opinion. Great location near Areca longe hotel. Great pool. Great breackfast with many choices. I could go on and on but I will just finish and say that if you are willing to spend the little extra money and like a more luxurious room then I highly recommend Intimate hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

1. August Suites Pattaya  Fab hotel great value & love it.
  3.  Areca Lodge Hotel Hated it, Bed was to hard & I was sick when I stayed there so may be this did not help.

1.  LK Metropole Hotel Very good, Great location for LK soi & area. Pool poor.

1.  Tim Boutique Hotel Great hotel stayed there loads & it is expensive in high season. Good location.
  3. LK Renaissance Hotel Very nice stayed there but only in Deluxe room, massive room. 

1.  Page 10 Hotel Just hated it. Not for me.

April Suites Pattaya OK but August poor relation.

LK Legend hotel Never stayed 

Baywalk Residence ok but not great.

LK Royal Suite hotel Vey good but can be expensive.

Siam Bayview hotel never stayed there.

Eastiny Seven hotel all shit holes, not good enough for me & my old bones.

Sabai Lodge hotel soi 2 old & in need of modernisation. 

Inn House Good but not really for me.

This is just my opinion from experience & each guy is different.

1. August Suites Pattaya  Fab hotel great value & love it.
  3.  Areca Lodge Hotel Hated it, Bed was to hard & I was sick when I stayed there so may be this did not help.

1.  LK Metropole Hotel Very good, Great location for LK soi & area. Pool poor.

1.  Tim Boutique Hotel Great hotel stayed there loads & it is expensive in high season. Good location.
  3. LK Renaissance Hotel Very nice stayed there but only in Deluxe room, massive room. 

1.  Page 10 Hotel Just hated it. Not for me.

April Suites Pattaya OK but August poor relation.

LK Legend Hotel Never stayed 

Baywalk Residence ok but not great.

LK Royal Suite Hotel Vey good but can be expensive.

Siam Bayview Hotel never stayed there.

Eastiny Seven Hotel all shit holes, not good enough for me & my old bones.

Sabai Lodge Hotel soi 2 old & in need of modernisation. 

Inn House Good but not really for me.

This is just my opinion from experience & each guy is different.

I have a reservation at Page 10 coming up.  May I ask why it was not for you?

Thanks,

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

I have a reservation at Page 10 coming up.  May I ask why it was not for you?

Thanks,

Music from the bars on second road.

Room dark as light were poor.

Shower had no door its open plan so water all over the room.

No draws for things

Small area to hang your clothes.

Staff were cold not friendly.

Just had a bad stay & personally hated it.

I know so many members here like it so may be I am the odd one out.

All the best.

Jack.

The best hotel I have stayed at for Location price and no noise is

The Whitehouse Condotel hotel around 1300b a night with cook to order breakfast . The staff are good and the place looks and feels like 4 star your 2mins from the beach and 1 block from the bars about 10 walk to Walking Street its on soi 13 its the best spot I've found

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by frankiet035

No draws for things

All the best.

Jack.

Thanks for the information......Every opinion counts.  Obviously things did not work out.  I don't like most of the things you listed and would not appreciate them either.  Places and things change.  I thank you again for your thoughts.

Edited by Toolman192

Thanks, Richard

Toolman192

CountdownClockCodes.com

No draws for things

All the best.

Jack.

I had a great stay at Page 10, ask for a off road back room.  I have to agree with you about the no draws, shower and cupboard .  One of my first thought there, was what kind of dickheads designs a room with a clothes cupboard next to an open shower.

I have stayed at Inn house on Soi 13 many times and never had a problem with the hotel and liked the location. On a recent trip I decided to try Areca. Had a nice stay and the breakfast was good enough. The pools were nice and the bed I had was softer than the one I had recently at VT6. WIFI was good and I think I will go for this place again. Only down side and not much of one is its just a bit further to walk to beach road than if staying on the other side of 2nd road.

Does anybody know if the new hotel being built on the corner of soi 10 & Beach rd is finished and what the name is

going in late august and like to try it, I love the soi 10 location and usually stay Page 10 never a problem and staff really friendly but just like to try a new place

December 17 2011 ....... The day Pattaya will be invaded by THE_GUN

My wing & I stayed at Areca Lodge last year.

My overall impression was positive.  Clean rooms, affordable prices, decent location.  They have motorcycle taxis in front of the hotel which I intend to use this year.  It's quite the walk to WS, Soi 6, etc.

I've never been a fan of bell boy service but mine did a great job.  Showed me how to use the temperature controls, the safe, etc.  Even though this is the cheapest of the three buildings on the complex, my room looked recently renovated.  My wings room had aircon problems and within 30 minutes, they had put new coolant in his system and he was ice cold.

My two complaints are the 20 year old age limit.  Met a girl at Paradise who was 19 so we had to take a 300B short term rate above some Irish or British Pub / Guest House.  The second complaint is my room had construction noise from sunrise to sunset.  It didn't end up being a big deal but they didn't even warn me at check in.

Also, they require a 1000B deposit at check in for incidentals.  I was surprised that the mini-bar prices were nearly as cheap as 7-Eleven.  I've never seen such reasonable prices ever at a hotel.  They offer free breakfast but those are sleeping hours for me so I didn't take advantage of breakfast.  My wing said it was pretty good.

IMG_1775 small.jpg

Guys, this is my first post in the forum, i have found alot off helpfull comments and advices.

This will be my first visit to Pattaya, looking forward to check out the city and nightlife. :-)

I have scrambled thrue this tread but not seen any comments regarding Inn House hotel. I have booked this hotel from 15th of July. Is the hotel GF? Do annyone have other comments regarding the hotel?

Hi, am coming to pattaya on 15th Aug, can anybody tell me about the baywalk residence hotel. is it girl friendly hotel or there is any charge for the girl.