IGNORED

what is your camera

mmm606

You have some amazing looking girls,you do much much better then me then on my trips,well done.

Enjoy your trip reports as well.

Just wondering,your so good at editing,why do you use skin programs to edit the models skin ?

There is no pores on the skin,and it 'grabs' the whole image,sheets,pillows,walls etc,better to do it by hand and no shortcuts with bad results ?

And yes goodbye for ever.

Ok i think we took it a bit to far . Commercial portraits are not about the best photos technically , it's where the

customers (girls mainly) are happy with . When it's a little soft focus to hide pores ect so be it . Do i care ... NO . 

Will put up some pics from Om tomorrow about how she looks in real life and how she looks with a little editing .

As promised a few pics of Om to show the difference . 

IMG_8858-2.jpg

Om in real life . 

IMG_8866.JPG

IMG_9013-2.jpg

With a bit of softener . 

It has lost detail and absolute sharpness but needless

to ask which pics the girl (and most of us) prefer . 

Yes Jerry big improvement,I am sure they like the after image.

My point is,those softening skin retouching programs,they grab the whole image,not good for hair,clothing etc.

The topless one,her face should be close or same color as the rest of her body,I no it is only a candid image,but easily fixed in post work.

And wow she has nice big milk !

Here is a example of my retouching,it was done for a make up artist for a beauty shoot in my studio,all done by hand,no softening programs.

2n6roqx.jpg

And for a girls modeling portfolio.

2uz40ok.jpg

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

First trip report,more then 500 images.

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Yes Jerry big improvement,I am sure they like the after image.

My point is,those softening skin retouching programs,they grab the whole image,not good for hair,clothing etc.

We're getting closer ... 555 . Nice to talk in a normal way . 

These where just quick shots in my bedroom with only sunlight peeping in through

the window , Iso up to 3200 so not really ideal circumstances . These where only

to show the big difference .

Of course studio shots will be better quality but most girls are scared off by the big

lights and cameras .

The retouching by hand looks great in your pics but takes quite some time i guess .

Not really suitable for big numbers of pics .  

Om and Ouy (the girl in the pics below) had never done photos and at first refused

but both looked so much better on pic then in real life . Took it slow , step by step

and they really enjoyed doing the shots after a while .

I'm in Cambodia at the moment and had loaded a few shots on my phone . They're 

strongly compressed Jpegs (100kb) so will lack some detail but shot with 6400Iso ,

available light and no softener .   

IMG_9092_resize.JPG

Yes that shadow was supposed to be there 555 . 

IMG_9218_resize 2.jpg

6400Iso F4 1/30sec . 

Ok , back on topic . I'm in Cambodia at the moment and only carry my Canon G16 

as everything gets stolen easy here and a 5D set will get ripped out of your hands 

when you're off guard for a sec . 

It seems i can not win with you mate,everything i say your against or do not agree on,

The retouching by hand looks great in your pics but takes quite some time i guess .

So do you retouch EVERY photo of the girls you take ?

For portfolios,i give the models 8 to 10 images of there choice for retouching.Magazines 8 to 12
They pay for and get professional images and professional re-touching,not a image that looks like a filter on a iphone 

With the above images Jerry,with all your experience in photography,you should now never to shoot dark haired model with a black background
I no you said it was just in your bedroom,but you need separation from background/model,it looks ok how the light is lighting her hair from one side,and yes she is very cute. 

And in one of your previous posts,you quoted as saying If my corrected pic looks worse in your opinion it only proves you know fu@k all about photograpy ...

Well for a start,you can not spell Photography @photograpy 
And i no fuk all about photography,but i own a studio,my work gets published,i produce professional images,magazines pay me to edit images for them,i have gave lessons to students about lighting.
I let my work speak for itself,not from camera owners on Forums

I have never said i am better then any one else,or never tried to put someone down by saying they no fuck all about photography,just pointing out what could  make the image better,and i don't try to edit photographers images then re post them(and yes sorry thanks for trying but you made it look worse)  

And you don't have to take images of Thai girls to prove you can take a good image.

My youtube channel .....https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxoT31MMwxjrLmj6um_BnlA

2 Weeks in Jomtien trip report, photo heavy and videos.....  http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/307477-big-g-returns-2-weeks-in-november-photo-heavy-and-some-videos/

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/177415-small-trip-reportbut-heaps-of-photos500-plus/

Just my two cents ...

I have seen Big G pics ( not the one on the forum ) of the events where he has been official photographer ... They are superb and very professional .. But they are not of Thai BGs rather of mega event ... So with no disrespect to other posters ( jerry , Billyboy ) I can honestly say that Big G is a pro photographer .

+1

I knew of Big G's work long before I even come across this forum. I have admired his work for a long time. I have seen first hand his work and I can assure you it is top quality. Sadly he probably can't share it on here, which I do understand. Lucky for me I get to see them away from this site :)

So fancy actually meeting him through this forum ! Had a good couple of days with him not long ago and look forward to catching up next time he is in town.

Regards, Atlas.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Big G, I think jerry wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers. Look back at his post, he's just trying to discuss things. For example f you had taken:

as meaning "can you explain why you retouch individual photos, seems like too much work to me?" as I believe he intended it, then another round of bickering could be avoided.

It seems i can not win with you mate,everything i say your against or do not agree on, 

It's a forum , would be very boring if we agree on everything . It's not about winning , we just have different opinions . 

I can try to convince you , you can try to convince me but in the end it usually doesn't work that way with 2 strong 

personalities . 

So do you retouch EVERY photo of the girls you take ?

I wasn't trying to take the piss . I'm sorry if you think i was , wasn't my intention . I just said it is a lot of work to correct
every pic by hand if you have a few hundred . Of course i don't retouch every pic but with a big lot it's easy to use a
quick softener as it only takes a few seconds to put it on . 

For portfolios,i give the models 8 to 10 images of there choice for retouching.Magazines 8 to 12
They pay for and get professional images and professional re-touching,not a image that looks like a filter on a iphone 

My Thai models don't pay me much ... actually i have to pay them ... 

With the above images Jerry,with all your experience in photography,you should now never to shoot dark haired model with a black background
I no you said it was just in your bedroom,but you need separation from background/model,it looks ok how the light is lighting her hair from one side,and yes she is very cute. 

I told you it's a highly compressed Jpeg that lost a lot of detail . The original pics look fine . 

And in one of your previous posts,you quoted as saying If my corrected pic looks worse in your opinion it only proves you know fu@k all about photograpy ...

Nice to be nice ... just look at the post that i quoted under here . 

You worked selling cameras,because you could not make it as a photographer,why work for $18 us per hour,when you can work as a photographer and get $45 and up a hour,25 years in photography,and still shooting with bad lighting and shadows on the wall behind your subjects ? interesting hey mate.Never herd of bounce flash or available light,i will stop now as like you said,because your the man Jerry,and I no fuk all about photography like you say.

Well for a start,you can not spell Photography @photograpy 

That's a bit cheap but English isn't my first language . I'm trying my best but will make little mistakes , i'm sorry .
We can do it in Dutch and see how many mistakes you make ... 555 . 

And i no fuk all about photography,but i own a studio,my work gets published,i produce professional images,magazines pay me to edit images for them,i have gave lessons to students about lighting.
I let my work speak for itself,not from camera owners on Forums 

Good for you , i wish you all the best . 

I have never said i am better then any one else,or never tried to put someone down by saying they no fuck all about photography,just pointing out what could  make the image better,and i don't try to edit photographers images then re post them(and yes sorry thanks for trying but you made it look worse)  

I still think so , opinions vary i guess . 

And you don't have to take images of Thai girls to prove you can take a good image.

I know , i just find them way more attractive . I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment and there are heaps of fat ass Aussie

backpacker girls over here . Let's say i fully understand why so many of you Aussie guys come over to Asia ... lol .  

Big G, I think jerry wasn't trying to ruffle your feathers. Look back at his post, he's just trying to discuss things. For example f you had taken:

as meaning "can you explain why you retouch individual photos, seems like too much work to me?" as I believe he intended it, then another round of bickering could be avoided.

That's what i was trying to say . I was giving him a compliment about the pics but

as English isn't my first language it might have been picked up in the wrong way . 

I fully understand that you want pro pics where people pay good money for want

to stand out and that you put extra work into that .   

I give up,you and Billy boy are the best,must be that 5 meg camera he has mentioned how many times.

So come on Mr No everything,put some pro images up,lets walk the talk buddy,you say i no fuck all,lets see what you what you have.

Yeah i was talking to him not you sorry, you do not have to tell me what to say,nothing to do with you.

Jerry  I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment and there are heaps of fat ass Aussie

backpacker girls over here . Let's say i fully understand why so many of you Aussie guys come over to Asia ... lol .

Well i have seen heaps of fat ass Dutch backpacker girls as well,probably why your are in Phnom Penh paying for girls lol

I told you it's a highly compressed Jpeg that lost a lot of detail . The original pics look fine
That is true,but it does not change the colour of background,dark black hair and black background,do not think so 
Edited by Big G

attachicon.gifTik 14 003_800x1200.jpg

The 'experts' tell me by pointing the flash of my compact directly at the girl, any white the girl is wearing is over-exposed. Well perhaps some of it is but you can see the texture and shape of the white top.

What a set of...texture.  I think there is something else in play here resulting in texture and the shape of the white top and it aint'tthe camera or the flash!

Edited by altec123

Yeah i was talking to him not you sorry, you do not have to tell me what to say,nothing to do with you. 

Again it's an open forum and people can put in their opinion but when it's not to the master its liking 

he gets a bit grumpy .... very immature isn't it ...  

Jerry  I'm in Phnom Penh at the moment and there are heaps of fat ass Aussie

backpacker girls over here . Let's say i fully understand why so many of you Aussie guys come over to Asia ... lol . 

Well i have seen heaps of fat ass Dutch backpacker girls as well,probably why your are in Phnom Penh paying for girls lol

You assume a lot while you don't know what is going on (you don't speak Dutch so how you know they're from Holland) 
but you're right i have seen them as well just as the American , German , Kiwi , Canadian and French girls .... that's why i 
prefer to pay Cambo/Thai girls for their services and you know what it feels great . Don't worry about me i'm doing more 
than fine but i'm sure you joined a Pattaya monger forum because you're one of these guys that gets it for free all the time .   

Shooting pics for ugly Aussie girls portfolios for 45$ an hour that's the way to go .... lol .    

I told you it's a highly compressed Jpeg that lost a lot of detail . The original pics look fine
That is true,but it does not change the color (corrected colour for you as that's French) of background,dark black hair and black background,do not think so 

So what is there a rule that says the background has to be white when the girl has dark hair ... i do not think so . 

Maybe it is in Aboriginal country but the rest of the world has moved on .... about 50 years ... 

But whatever i give up . You're the best photographer (please take notice of the 'h') i have ever run into .... 555 

great personality as well .... 55555555+ . 

Despite the fact you're such a 'great' photographer (with an 'h') you have a lot of time to reply 

to posts ... not much business going on it seems ...  :hello09: . 

Well come on walk the talk,put some pro photos up from some of your shoots,or link me to some of your Thai girl shoots,enough bullshit with the comebacks,show as what you got and what you can do with 20 years plus of photography experience.

Just another forum keyboard warrior,all talk.

So who has got not much going on Mr 7,912 posts 555

Well come on walk the talk,put some pro photos up from some of your shoots,or link me to some of your Thai girl shoots,enough bullshit with the comebacks,show as what you got and what you can do with 20 years plus of photography experience.

Just another forum keyboard warrior,all talk.

So who has got not much going on Mr 7,912 posts 555

The problem with 9/10 so called photographers is that they're only busy with 

megapixels , the newest camera that is 0,000002 of a second faster as the

old model , raw files , bounce flashes , backgrounds , perfect lighting and 

totally forget what photography is about ... shooting a pic at the right moment .

(all the other shit you can just correct with photoshop as you've already

demonstrated a few posts back . 

Talking about other peoples pictures backgrounds but has to chance the complete

background in his own example to make it look acceptable .... 555 .  

Is it really that difficult to give a straight answer once in a while . You constantly

chance subject as you're obviously not able putting up a decent conversation . 

The pics i put up are pics of real life in Asia and not orchestrated studio pics 

after an hour of photoshop . I don't have a studio here in Thailand and don't

need one as i prefer spontaneous pics in real life situations (with or without

the perfect background or a little shadow here and there) .   

You're a funny guy as well . I'm the one putting pics on the forum not you ... ohh 

... wait there were two average shots every amateur could do a few posts back 

that needed an hour of photoshop to call them 'professional' ... lol . 

Sorry mate you're a teacher (never did go well with them) and you're not a

photo'grapher' (notice the 'h') ... you're a photo'shopper' .

Please go 'handcorrect' some of your pics (as they need it 555) and let this

thread return to what it was about ... 'what is your camera' ... 

Last post from this side as i have got much better things to do .... the LBFM 

next to me for example ... lol . 

Let's have us an old fashion photo shoot off. You can both take photo's if your dicks and we will see who has the bigger one.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk

What a fantastic response Jerry 555

20 years of photography experience,and can not put up one pro shoot 555

And i went through some of your posts of your so called photo shoots,all i will say is,you said i no fuck all about photography 555

Ever had worked published mate ? So us your work in print and published Mr 20 years you no everything.

What a fantastic response Jerry 555 

Thank you , i knew you would like it . Tried to reason with you but that's impossible with 'a teacher' as they 'know it all' (they think) . 

20 years of photography experience,and can not put up one pro shoot 555 .... that's funny ... just like you 555  

And i went through some of your posts of your so called photo shoots,all i will say is,you said i no fuck all about photography 555  

I had a look at the 500 plus photos in one of your posts ... my ex wife with her 200$ Ixus would be ashamed

but You've proven that part already no need to repeat yourself . 

For the 27th time these are snaps of non pro models and not 'hand corrected' photo shopped studio pics . 

Are you really that dumb to think i gonna put up pro pics of Thai girls (without a contract) on a website for

the whole world to see so it comes back to me one day to bite me in the ass ? 

You should know better mr photographer (notice the 'h') . I'm walking the edge already with a lot of pics

i put up on PA .   

Ever had worked published mate ? So (show us i guess is what you wanted to say) us your work in print and published Mr 20 years you no everything. 

That really is the big deal for you isn't it , getting your work published and then what .... jerk off over it 555 .

Of course there's work out there that is published , do i care .... NOT AT ALL . You really think i want my real

name out here on the forum ? 

The only reason i did the job for was the money ... and trust me i don't have to 'hand correct' pics of ugly

Aussie chicks for 45$ an hour anymore for the rest of my life ... lol .   

Ok so i lied about the last post (but you asked for it) .. this one definitely is . 

Camera owners make me laugh,we get this sometime,time to move on.

What a set of...texture.  I think there is something else in play here resulting in texture and the shape of the white top and it aint'tthe camera or the flash!

As you like texture, here is some more. I apologise that once again part of the white top is over-exposed. I should have used a better camera.but it was the only one i had at the time.

Tik 6p 016_800x1200.jpg

Edited by Billyboy294
  • Like 2

Sex without love is an empty experience;

But as empty experiences go, it is one of the best.

As you like texture, here is some more. I apologise that once again part of the white top is over-exposed. I should have used a better camera.but it was the only one i had at the time.

attachicon.gifTik 6p 016_800x1200.jpg

Better a beatiful model and cheap camera than an ugly model and a pro camera!

Excellent portrait of Tik! :ThumbUp6:

Plahgat

When no money... she no give honey! 

Samsung S2 is what is normally in my pocket. Not particularly complicated, and readily available.

stone-eye.jpg

attachicon.gifTik 6p 016_800x1200.jpg

Overexposure of the top is the least of the problems with this picture.  The maple and oak leaves, which appear to have been photoshopped into the picture, are pretty annoying and distracting.  Personally, I never photoshop images, it is like cheating.  That being said, a pretty girl and thanks for the picture.

Overexposure of the top is the least of the problems with this picture.  The maple and oak leaves, which appear to have been photoshopped into the picture, are pretty annoying and distracting.  Personally, I never photoshop images, it is like cheating.  That being said, a pretty girl and thanks for the picture.

It was just a one-off attempt to break up  the normal background in my room. Sorry if you think it did not work. I obviously had the original.

Regarding photoshopping images, I often photoshop girls on to a different backgrounds as it makes a change from my room where the same background tends to get boring.after 10 years. The girls seem to like it and I always give them prints..

If they are in a bikini I put them on to a beach. If they like a music/movie star such as Justin Beiber, i photoshop them together. I got a few requests from other girls when they saw this.

It helps me to pass the time and it is just a bit of fun for the girls. However my photoshopping skills (or lack of) are very basic

Edited by Billyboy294

• 2 weeks later...

Strange. I looked at this topic to see what i had posted "Today" as i could not remember posting one but  only see the one (above).i posted on 5th June.

PS:: i cannot check back now but i think the  "Today" was in a 'box'.

Edited by Billyboy294