Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

adam4444

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you say - i will pay you tomorrow 

or another way of saying that, is there a funny way of saying it etc

To pay (like a bill or so) - jaai

To pay back (a loan, debt) - keun, or keun ngern (because keun can also mean night)

So depending on which one you mean:

I will pay you tomorrow - pom ja jaai proong nee, or: pom ja keun ngern proong nee

There's a Thai saying:

Yeum wan nee, keun chaad naa - borrow today, pay back in the next life

So, you can play on that:

Ja jaai proong nee, mai chai chaad naa!! - I'll pay you tomorrow, not in the next life!!

Sanyaa - I promise

Jing jing na - really!

Wai jai pom dai - you can trust me :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

• 1 month later...

ma dow tood gun - can we have anal sex ? 

ouw reng reng - fuck me hard ? 

are these right or are there other ways of saying it ? 

Thanks, slick67. If you also give the Thai script for these, I would be eternally grateful. Transliteration is so imprecise.

i keep forgetting to ask what is the thai name for the bottle that appears in the shower now and then 

its vagina freshness small pink bottle etc i did ask 1 lady this holiday but she would not say 

hoy hom etc i guess 

Thanks, slick67. If you also give the Thai script for these, I would be eternally grateful. Transliteration is so imprecise.

Sure, if you let me know which post(s). This topic is already 8 pages long and I'm not gonna rewrite everything in Thai :D

This reaaaaly makes me question the girl who always used to call me darling but never teelak.

I had a LT girl who did the same, now I know she was calling me a monkey butt, lol.  She was really sweet to me, so I know it was in good fun.

i keep forgetting to ask what is the thai name for the bottle that appears in the shower now and then 

its vagina freshness small pink bottle etc i did ask 1 lady this holiday but she would not say 

hoy hom etc i guess 

Lactacyd is the proper name but most call it pussy wash !

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

how do you say - do you want to see my snake - in thai ,isaan etc 

how do you say - do you want to see my snake - in thai ,isaan etc 

cor bung ngo nea - Issan

cor doo ngo noi -Thai

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

Some good phrases

nom yai: large breasts

meng da: boyfriend (usually Thai boyfriend who leeches money from the bargirl to sustain his lifestyle)

narak: cute

pak waan: flatterer (literally, "sweet lips")

tae kon mai piaw: my ass is not sour (used in response to being called a cheapskate)

khee kiat: lazy

koewai: water buffalo (used as a derogatory remark for fat, old, stupid rich farang)

Actually pronounced "Kwai," with one syllable, it means stupid. Off-color Thais love to make foreigners say this word, because when slightly mispronounced as "Kui," it means penis.

pom pom: have sex

Add: "eub eub" (nicer than pom pom), and "tam gan" (do it).

fahwee: bullshit

meng da: boyfriend (usually Thai boyfriend who leeches money from the bargirl to sustain his lifestyle)

This term actually means approximately "pimp," so don't ask to be someone's "maeng da." Instead, be her "faen" or "fan"(as in fan club)

shan shob khun: I like you

Pronounce with a soft "ch" instead of "sh". "Chan chob khun." To be more intimate, use an intimate pronoun: "Chan chob tuh."

Baa!: crazy

baa! klang: certifiably nuts (the exclamation mark creates the right tone)

ting tong: silly

baa baa bo bo: crazy (it's the sound a crazy person makes)

Khee in the following literally means "shit," as in "khee muk" (nose shit, snot), "khee hu?" (ear shit, ear wax), and "khee ta" (eye shit, sleep in your eye). Also used to talk about a habitual action:

khee mao: habitually drunk (mao means drunk)

khon khee mao: drunkard

khee choo: Chuu means to cheat (on someone, not at something), so it doesn't mean butterfly, though "butterfly" is used by the girls because "Pi? Seua!" (butterfly) has the same meaning.

khee ghohok : to lie habitually

khon khee gohok: a liar

Gong (long O): To take advantage or cheat someone else

Khee gong: to cheat habitually

Khon Khee gong: A cheater

Lor: handsome (don't believe them!)

Suay?: beautiful

Na! rak: Rak mean love, so this is literally worthy of love. Approximately, it means "cute" as in the personality trait.

Na! gliet: Worthy of hate, but really "disgusting." Often used teasingly when something impolite is done.

Ka! Taxi taurai: (lit. How much is the taxi fare) how much do you want for a tip AFTER I've paid your bar fine.

Ji? : (politely, Ji, very short and high): the pussy

Ju? :the penis

Jub jub: kiss

Hom?: The Thai version of a kiss, really more of a sniff-kiss on the cheek (or a long slow smell near the nape of the neck if you're hot).

ja set: I'm coming

set yang: are you finished? Have you come yet?

sai luy: put it in!

sai see: I said, put it in, already

sai laew yang: Have you put it in yet?

mai aow thoot: Not in the ass!

meng da is actually an insect and as you said slang for pimp.

DSC00844.JPG

555 เราแค่ติเพื่อก่อนะครับ!!

Sure:

Hai doo ... - Show me your ... (whatever you wanna see)

Ao maa loie - Bring it on!! (you can use it both for fun and when you're ready to fight)

Bpra-dtoo lang - anal, lit. the backdoor

Mai long mai roo - If you don't try you won't know (when she says she's never done anal for instance)

Seu neung taem neung, chai mai? - Buy 1 get 1 free, right? (When 2 girls are trying to double team you)

Mai dai jao-choo, dtae mai roo ja leuak krai - I'm not a butterfly, I just don't know who to choose

Poot ngaai, dtae tam yaak - Easy to say, but hard to do

Some expressions to describe girls:

Bpaak raai, jai dee - Bad mouth, but a good heart

Suai dtae roop, joop mai hom - Goodlooking girl, but bad manners/behaviour, lit. Beautiful body, but the kiss smells bad (not exactly a compliment, usually the "suai dtae roop" part is already enough to get the meaning across)

Naa Neua, Jai Seua - innocent face, but ruthless on the inside, lit. the face of a deer, the heart of a tiger

i love the line about -im not a butterfly i just dont know who to choose 

how would you say it if it was -im not a butterfly i just dont know what 2 ladies to choose ? 

cor bung ngo nea - Issan

cor doo ngo noi -Thai

cheers that will come in handy when i wear my kilt 

meng da is actually an insect and as you said slang for pimp.

attachicon.gifDSC00844.JPG

Do you know why Thais call a pimp maengda after the water beetle?

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

Do you know why Thais call a pimp maengda after the water beetle?

No, but i'm very curious about it now :-)

No, but i'm very curious about it now :-)

The male water beetle is a lazy bastard, he climbs onto the back of the female and clings to her, eats the food she finds, just lives off her.

The male water beetle is a lazy bastard, he climbs onto the back of the female and clings to her, eats the food she finds, just lives off her.

And me who thought they were always fucking 55555

tueng phom ja mai lor dtae phom gaw rao jai na khrap - I might not be handsome, but I will rock your heart

phom mod dtuut - I'm broke / I have no money at all

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

how would you say it if it was -im not a butterfly i just dont know what 2 ladies to choose ?

One way to say it:

ไม่ได้เจ้าชู้ แต่ไม่รู้จะเลือกใครระหว่างผู้หญิงสองคนนี้ - mai dai jao-choo, dtae mai roo ja leuak krai ra-waang poo-ying song kon nee

So you just add "ra-waang poo-ying song kon nee" - between/out of these 2 ladies

One way to say it:

ไม่ได้เจ้าชู้ แต่ไม่รู้จะเลือกใครระหว่างผู้หญิงสองคนนี้ - mai dai jao-choo, dtae mai roo ja leuak krai ra-waang poo-ying song kon nee

So you just add "ra-waang poo-ying song kon nee" - between/out of these 2 ladies

sorry i just wanted to say as if a joke to the ladies 

im not a butterfly i just dont know what 2 ladies to choose ? 

how would i say that ? 

sorry i just wanted to say as if a joke to the ladies 

im not a butterfly i just dont know what 2 ladies to choose ? 

how would i say that ? 

I once had a dictionary of Thai idioms, don't have it any longer, but it was useful for these sort of phrases. Often when you just take some funny phrase in English and translate it to Thai it doesn't work or make sense.

• 1 month later...

kop jai lie lie   - ?          i think heart is jai but unsure of the rest and what it means ? 

apayamukha - ? is this a word with double meaning i think it means loose woman or golden flower ? 

Archived