Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

adam4444

well got back this week 

my mate kept saying   - kor doo or koy doo   -  i think it means wait and see , but is this the right way of saying it ? 

the girls were asking if he was going to come back and bf them he would say kor doo or koy doo  ? 

same with this word - lolin or lowly  i think it means joking or to joke ? he would say lollin lollin or lowly lowly ? joking with ladies . 

i never did get the chance to ask him when he or i was sober . any help with these words would be great or a better way of 

saying it .

Yep, คอยดู koi doo = wait and see: http://www.thai-language.com/id/205399

Another way to say sth like that is คิดดูก่อน kit doo gone = I have to think about it first: http://www.thai-language.com/id/223157

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you say do you have a boyfriend or husband 

TD mate, the easy way...

"Me Fairn Mai"? ('Fairn' = polite for husband or partner)

Or,

"Me Te-lak Lair-o Mai"?    'Me' = To have.  &  'lair-o' = already.

Don't really have to put the 'koon' at the front or 'kap' at the end. With us being Falangs, we can get away with that.

In fact, you can just say, "Me Tee Lak Mai"? 

But expect them to deny having another 99% of the time! :)

• 1 month later...

gooeye taeow gai   - chicken noodle soup  ? 

taan fai gow           -  old flame  (ex girlfreind ) ? 

i heard the younger girls say the word strawberry a lot this holiday i think its the same as bullshit or go hoke but im unsure ? 

do you guys know of other english words like strawberry that the thais use to talk with joke with the ruder the better . 

Yep, คอยดู koi doo = wait and see: http://www.thai-language.com/id/205399

Another way to say sth like that is คิดดูก่อน kit doo gone = I have to think about it first: http://www.thai-language.com/id/223157

I usually just say Kit Gahn without the doo maybe thats incorrect but I think they get the point.

Get Busy Living... Or Get Busy Dying

I usually just say Kit Gahn without the doo maybe thats incorrect but I think they get the point.

Often I'll just say Kit...or Kit Eek...Ja Kit Eek...all meaning I'll think about it.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I always find this a good laugh

ummm

Interesting vid, especially how he points out curse words in one language don't necessarily make sense when translated into another.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i sometimes wind up the birds about cambodia as they dont like it when you say they live there , 

do any of you guys know how to say anything like this or other handy cambodian phrases the ruder the better . 

how long you live cambodia ? 

do you miss cambodia ? 

• 4 weeks later...

when i wind up  one girl in pattaya i call her buffalo witch she hates and says ok in room but not out in public . 

are there any other slang sayings about buffalo to use or funny one liners using buffalo or kwai . 

when i wind up  one girl in pattaya i call her buffalo witch she hates and says ok in room but not out in public . 

are there any other slang sayings about buffalo to use or funny one liners using buffalo or kwai . 

You are aware that calling someone a buffalo or kwai in Thailand is an insult? The implication being that buffalos are big stupid animals. So it's about the same if a Thai called you a wanker or a bastard.

• 3 weeks later...

ive heard a few people say this holiday but im usure of the right wording ? 

the meaning i think is along the lines of you were so ugly you were born behind the mountain ? 

is it ?  dack lang khaow     ? or something like that ? 

ive heard a few people say this holiday but im usure of the right wording ? 

the meaning i think is along the lines of you were so ugly you were born behind the mountain ? 

is it ?  dack lang khaow     ? or something like that ? 

That'll be "dek lung khao" a mild insult meaning someone was born up the mountain, so they're a bit stupid, old-style, not familiar with new technology. Roughly about the same as calling someone a "hillbilly" in English.

• 4 weeks later...

I always found that going over the top when talking with bar girls or any other women in Thailand got an amusing laugh. For example I would start a simple conversation like so...

Hi waht's you name where do you come from blah blah blah. Once I have created a rapport I would drops some of my cheesy lines on the unsuspecting girls.

1. Kun pen pooying suay tee sut yoo nai hing nee = you are the most beautiful girls in this room!

2.Your face is so beautiful I will dream about you tonight for sure = naa kun sooay mak leey - pom ja fan thung kun koon nee jing jing!

3. You have a cute nose it makes me feel horny = chamuuk koong kun naa rak mak tham hai pom mee aroom

This kind of chat will make her piss her knickers - and I'm sure it would receive a very different response if I tried it in a bar in the Uk.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im not sure about this one is it -bobben  yang   (laos) - i think its there version of som nom na for thai ? 

if a blowjob is - smoke etc              . it yum yum for muffing a bird out ?  im sure our bm will know the answer . 

any more funny ones or cheeky ones would be great guys im back in january so need a few to try out . 

Several useful phrases! Thanks!

im not sure about this one is it -bobben  yang   (laos) - i think its there version of som nom na for thai ? 

if a blowjob is - smoke etc              . it yum yum for muffing a bird out ?  im sure our bm will know the answer . 

any more funny ones or cheeky ones would be great guys im back in january so need a few to try out . 

bor phen yang (Lao/Isan) = mai phen rai

down Deep South of Thailand they say mai prue

all these sayings have identical meanings = it's OK, it doesn't matter, never mind.

I always found that going over the top when talking with bar girls or any other women in Thailand got an amusing laugh. For example I would start a simple conversation like so...

Hi waht's you name where do you come from blah blah blah. Once I have created a rapport I would drops some of my cheesy lines on the unsuspecting girls.

1. Kun pen pooying suay tee sut yoo nai hing nee = you are the most beautiful girls in this room!

2.Your face is so beautiful I will dream about you tonight for sure = naa kun sooay mak leey - pom ja fan thung kun koon nee jing jing!

3. You have a cute nose it makes me feel horny = chamuuk koong kun naa rak mak tham hai pom mee aroom

This kind of chat will make her piss her knickers - and I'm sure it would receive a very different response if I tried it in a bar in the Uk.

Thai women love flattery, I often ask a gal which province she's from, ex: she says she's from Sisasket. Then I say...I read in the Bangkok Post that the most beautiful women in Thailand come from Sisasket. = pom arn tee nung sue pim Bangkok Post pooying Sisasket sway tee sut prathet Thai.

It's all a load of bullshit but they love it, of course I change the story for whatever province. All good fun.

I am sure I screwed up the translation many times but the girls all laughed with me anyway. As long as you make the effort they seem to like it

• 3 months later...

DAMN!  HOW have I missed this thread until now?!?

GREAT STUFF!

i keep hearing the word jang loei ?  but im unsure what it means , 

does it mean very ? 

khun suai jang loei   -  you are very beautifull ? 

when i hear the girls talking at 100 mph i hear them saying it but unsure what it means . 

Its more like "little darling"  

I know this is old but yes, you are correct 'jung loei' basically is an empthasiser so in the case you mention it means very, very beautiful. It's stronger than 'maak maak'

Mao jung loei being 'really, really drunk' as in wasted or hammered for us farang is how I think of it

I know this is old but yes, you are correct 'jung loei' basically is an empthasiser so in the case you mention it means very, very beautiful. It's stronger than 'maak maak'

Mao jung loei being 'really, really drunk' as in wasted or hammered for us farang is how I think of it

and kwa (spelling) is more than loei again.

• 4 months later...

shock ive been banned from how to learn thai for franang or something like that a closed group on facebook -  ha ha -som nom na .

I wont tell the whole story just say the 1st guy told me I wont meet a nice girl in Thailand if all im intrested in is chat up lines and one linners and funny cheeky slang thai all ill ever meet is bargirls . how did he know I love bargirls  . you can guess my reply .

oh well here goes . please keep me right with these guys or if you know better ones etc . anything I can have a laugh with the nice ladies .

ma dow tood gun   = can we have bum sex

puua                     =  lover-boyfriend

kon raak               = her lover

puu ying tahnon    = street girls  (freelancers)

chan yak joop khun eek tee krap   = I want to kiss you again .

"puua" normally means the hubby, but relations aren't always that formal in Thailand so it could also be just the bf.

The same goes for "faen", it normally means bf/gf, but it could also be a husband or wife

Haven't heard "poo-ying tanon", but that could be just me :D

One word for a streetwalker is "pee ka-noon", jackfruit ghost. Named so because back in the days they used to stand in the shade of a jackfruit tree and you had no idea what would come out: a goodlooking girl, an ugly one, or even a ladyboy.

In Pattaya it's often changed into "pee ma-prao", coconut ghost, when they're talking about Beachroad streetwalkers, for obvious reasons.

It's not very flattering, so you're not going to score any brownie points using them :D

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Archived