Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

adam4444

anyone know what the word "tad" means

think maybe issan,ive seen it text a few times,they tell me bad word,but not tell meaning.

anyone know?

The first word that comes to mind is แตด dtaet, which is a very rough word for clitoris. Even most BG's don't like it when you use it.

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how do you say - i have no money but a good heart - in thai or isan

how about- the price keeps going up but the quality keeps going down -

Sadeu is indeed belly-button. A funny expression that uses this is Sadeu Duan, meaning someone who can't keep their pants on, a quick lay

They'll say and understand both boom boom and boomsing. Boom boom is more Thai and I think we have the Germans to thank for coming up with a word like boomsing, mixing German and English (bumsen in German means to fuck)

I've heard "ao gan" and "mee arai gan" to mean having sex, but I guess tam gan, meaning to do sth together, could be used as well.

Funny (sorta) new slang is "gin dtap", literally to eat liver. If you repeat the word dtap a couple of times, like in the Thai song with the same name that's popular now, it mimics the sound of two bodies slamming against each other.

Bpai nai - Where are you going?

Tee nai - Where?

Bpai ter/bpai si/bpa - Let's go!

Bping means sth like: to love or to be attracted to, so if you say it about a girl it probably means she's goodlooking. If she says it about you, it probably means she likes your wallet! (unless you look like Brad Pitt of course biggrin.gif )

Old and no money, you could say sth like: Gae Laew, Gor Mai Mee Dtang

does bunsem burner mean hot fuck? :ThumbUp6:

how do you say - i have no money but a good heart - in thai or isan

how about- the price keeps going up but the quality keeps going down -

Mai mee ngern - I don't have money or: Aat mai ruai - I might not be rich

Dtae pom jai dee - but I have a good heart

Raa-kaa perm keun - the price goes up

Dtae kun-na-paap lod long reuai reuai - but the quality keeps going down

This one may be a bit difficult, so here's a link with the meaning and pronunciation of the Thai words:

http://www.thai-language.com/?blu=w9Kk0uC_1OjBotbpueG16KTYs8DSvsW0xafgw9fozcIg5ig%21

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

i think i know go- hoke means bullshit etc

but what does chock taa mean ? is it tells lies or bullshit stories ?

or what is it in thai- issan for these words ?

• 2 months later...

mia noi etc  i think mia means minor ? im unsure about these are sum of them right ? 

mia luang = legal wife   ,   mia noi  = if your legal wife is 40 then your mia noi will be about 20 

mia gep = wife you keep on the side , mia rumbur  = wife in another country or county secret wife 

are there any more of these mia ? are these ok to say to thai girls for fun as long as you know them ? 

• 4 weeks later...

Mai mee ngern - I don't have money or: Aat mai ruai - I might not be rich

Dtae pom jai dee - but I have a good heart

Raa-kaa perm keun - the price goes up

Dtae kun-na-paap lod long reuai reuai - but the quality keeps going down

This one may be a bit difficult, so here's a link with the meaning and pronunciation of the Thai words:

http://www.thai-language.com/?blu=w9Kk0uC_1OjBotbpueG16KTYs8DSvsW0xafgw9fozcIg5ig%21

thanks for the info and link 

randomly came across this and thought it might come in handy for some of you.

kŏn pét means pubic hair

khun mii kŏn pét mai = do you have pubic hair?

anybody know any good thai proverbs ? 

rak mak jaeb mak   -  if you love mutch you will suffer mutch ? (is this right ?) 

A long time since I have been on this forum but thoroughly enjoyed it and can only hope that one day I will be able to say the appropriate things and just as important be able to hear when it is said to me.

Thanks to all the contributors, well done and may you get lots of tail. English proverb? :GoldenSmile1:   

mia noi etc  i think mia means minor ? im unsure about these are sum of them right ? 

mia luang = legal wife   ,   mia noi  = if your legal wife is 40 then your mia noi will be about 20 

mia gep = wife you keep on the side , mia rumbur  = wife in another country or county secret wife 

are there any more of these mia ? are these ok to say to thai girls for fun as long as you know them ? 

Mia actually means wife.

The other one I know is Mia Yai and refers to your 'big wife' or main wife.

If it flies, floats or fucks - it will be cheaper to rent !

are we talking isarn/lao, isarn/khmer, central thai, nth thai or sth thai?  

all have differences and the slang is not the same at all.

big difference from a buriram girl to one from chiang mai.

Member since Dec 06.

mia dek     young wife with old man

The more common expression for an old man with a young wife/gf is "Wua Gae Kin Ya Oon" which translates as: The Old Buffalo Eat Young Grass.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

randomly came across this and thought it might come in handy for some of you.

kŏn pét means pubic hair

khun mii kŏn pét mai = do you have pubic hair?

Usually female pubic hair is just called "moi" or "moi jim"

are we talking isarn/lao, isarn/khmer, central thai, nth thai or sth thai?  

all have differences and the slang is not the same at all.

big difference from a buriram girl to one from chiang mai.

Yeah, it can get tricky if you know central Thai and then go live in another region or have a gf from another region. Virtually all Thais can speak central Thai along with their regional dilects. The ones the lose me fast are the Surin/SiSaket gals as they can speak Khmer, which is another language altogether.

meea & phua are not offensive works but just a bit low class, like in English saying "the missis" and "the hubby" As you're highly unlikely to come across any poo dee high class Thai women working Pattaya bars, none will take any offence at all in hearing you talk about meea & phua.

meea & phua are not offensive works but just a bit low class, like in English saying "the missis" and "the hubby" As you're highly unlikely to come across any poo dee high class Thai women working Pattaya bars, none will take any offence at all in hearing you talk about meea & phua.

I thought husband and wife was meea and samee? or is samee just another slang term with the same meaning?

I thought husband and wife was meea and samee? or is samee just another slang term with the same meaning?

The formal words for husband & wife are husband: sa-mee wife: pan ra ya

In general conversations most Thais will use husband: phua wife: meea

The latter two terms are just a bit common talk, and therefore high class Thais will laugh and tell you to use sa-mee/panraya.

But when chatting with Pattaya bargirls or just average working people around town there's no need to be worried much about the "class" of vocabulary. Just as long as the words are not downright vulgar most Thais won't give a hoot.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

great tips and advice guys im back over in may and june so any slang words - rude words would be great 

are there any more words for cheap charlie etc i always say im - lom laa lai - bangkrupt etc 

any more words like that thai or isan just for joking with the ladys would be great . 

being a fan of big boobs i say - pom chob nom yai taeng mow - i like big tits like watermelons 

are there any more boob sayings etc i love this topic-thread as the words in my rough guide 

phrasebook are boring least i can have a laugh with the ladies using the words on here . 

great tips and advice guys im back over in may and june so any slang words - rude words would be great 

are there any more words for cheap charlie etc i always say im - lom laa lai - bangkrupt etc 

any more words like that thai or isan just for joking with the ladys would be great . 

being a fan of big boobs i say - pom chob nom yai taeng mow - i like big tits like watermelons 

are there any more boob sayings etc i love this topic-thread as the words in my rough guide 

phrasebook are boring least i can have a laugh with the ladies using the words on here . 

Usually they compare big tits to papayas, especially if the girl's older and her tits are sagging, then the tits start looking like papayas hanging on the tree...lol. of course it's not flattering to a girl to tell her she has nom malagor.

• 2 weeks later...

very very mad (crazy)

so if mak mak means very very...

i learnt from a girl to say very hot = lawn mak maa. which i assume lawn is hot.  some of the girls say lawn maa and leave out the mak.

so this confuses me. any help pls?

Archived