IGNORED

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

adam4444

can imagine you spitting out random "funny/cheeky"2 words in thai..."my dick small" "ur pussy smell of fish" is it for an act or something...spew this crap out until girl starts yawning then move on to the next one.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wella khun yim tham hai pom me kwam suck

maybe about 9-10 words - im on holiday so its just for a laugh .

fair enough not shitting on you...I would get bored as fuck though going through the same routine of saying shite to get a smile,just don't think talking like this is good that's all......could you sit next to and listen to a thai talk like a douche for 30 mins in your home town bar/pub....just be careful what you think is funny and what they think is funny

over 500 of the thai birds  seem to like a laugh so far .   maybe im just kid mack mai dee .

fair enough not shitting on you...I would get bored as fuck though going through the same routine of saying shite to get a smile,just don't think talking like this is good that's all......could you sit next to and listen to a thai talk like a douche for 30 mins in your home town bar/pub....just be careful what you think is funny and what they think is funny

I met a Thai geezer down South who'd been hanging around with American rednecks and picked up their way of talking, so this Thai would come up to you and say stuff like… ."Hey motherfuka, how ya doin' asshole? How they hanging motherfuka?"

He was an annoying bastard and all us expats tried our hardest to avoid him.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

I met a Thai geezer down South who'd been hanging around with American rednecks and picked up their way of talking, so this Thai would come up to you and say stuff like… ."Hey motherfuka, how ya doin' asshole? How they hanging motherfuka?"

He was an annoying bastard and all us expats tried our hardest to avoid him.

So,how are they hanging?

haha abit like a human parrot..bit sad but hey

I think swearing and using dirty words is possibly the most difficult aspect of using a foreign language because many don't fully realize the impact of the word, plus swear words/dirty words don't always translate into another language with the same impact.

• 1 month later...

what does - jang loei or jang loy  - i mean might not have wrote it the right way is it like very mutch ? and when is it commonly used ?

what does - jang loei or jang loy  - i mean might not have wrote it the right way is it like very mutch ? and when is it commonly used ?

Maybe you mean "jing loie"  

when some one questions what you say with Jing ( really / true) you can reply back "jing loie"  which means  more true or true/ really very much.

what does - jang loei or jang loy - i mean might not have wrote it the right way is it like very mutch ? and when is it commonly used ?

Very much same mak mak

As in rak khoon jang loy

Aroy jang loy .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When you add "jang loy" to the end of a statement it serves like an exclamation and emphasizes the statement.

So for example if you compliment a gal on her beauty - sway (สวย) But if you add jang loy - sway jang loy - then you are saying she is really greatly beautiful.

• 9 months later...

khun chap taa nai mack tee soot       -    what postion do you like best ? 

always a good conversation starter to break the ice .  555 . 

anybody got any other good openers ? 

Is there any topic more futile and redundant than one that requires the writing down of Thai words in English script?

Without the correct use of tone, everything written here, and elsewhere, is useless.

Is there any topic more futile and redundant than one that requires the writing down of Thai words in English script?

Without the correct use of tone, everything written here, and elsewhere, is useless.

A good example of how being polite is important in this world. :D

• 1 month later...

This is such a good thread .......thanks to contributors ...two months to learn as much slang as I can!!!!

If the girl speaks English then just speak English. Thai is sooo difficult because of the tone. If you get a farm fresh girl or newbie with little English it can be fun.

I  like you - pom chop kun

you are lovely   Kun narak mak

you are beautiful  Kun suay mak   (suay is tricky to say )

The answer from Thai girls is always pakwan - sweetmouth

You are the most beautiful girl, i ever met,  Kun pen puying tee suay tee sut, tee pom koey ger ma 

I think the word for enough is something like por

To say I don't have enough money is it Mai mee dtang por or mai mee por dtang or something completely different???

Some useful sayings here, thank you for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To say I don't have enough money is it Mai mee dtang por or mai mee por dtang or something completely different???

just say mai mee satang......easy to say and your done

Several ways to say it, but using these words then the right order is:

ไม่มีตังค์พอ mai mee dtang por

or

มีตังค์ไม่พอ mee dtang mai por

"Mai mee por dtang" is the wrong order

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

just say mai mee satang......easy to say and your done

Correct. That's what I hear Thais say, and what I say myself. One can also just say "mai por" as identifying the subject isn't neccessary.

Sometimes I'll add "pom khon jon" - I'm a very poor man - which always gets a laugh.

Correct. That's what I hear Thais say, and what I say myself. One can also just say "mai por" as identifying the subject isn't neccessary.

Sometimes I'll add "pom khon jon" - I'm a very poor man - which always gets a laugh.

if your gonna try a differnt way satang mott works well also.     money finished

The one my GF hates is Lao ta khun  literally "up to you"  She says it to me In English I say it back to her in Thai and she doesn't like it

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

Archived