IGNORED

fun talk with bg thai words and bar slang

adam4444

kop jai lie lie   - ?          i think heart is jai but unsure of the rest and what it means ? 

apayamukha - ? is this a word with double meaning i think it means loose woman or golden flower ? 

first one is thank you very much in Isan

don't know what the second one is, asked tilak too and she can't work out what it's supposed to be.

Women are made to be loved, not understood.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

never heard of apayamukha but golden flower - dork thong - is Thai slang for a loose woman. Add "Ee" to the front and it becomes particularly insulting...Ee dork thong.

Apayamukha isn't Thai, it's a Pali or Sanskrit word.

As a loanword in Thai it's pronounced abayamuk อบายมุข, meaning vice.

http://www.thai-language.com/id/149915

It's a very formal word, mostly used in Buddhist teachings, describing all the things that lead to ruin (and that most of us seem to love :D )

ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวก กูเกิลทรานสเลทไม่สามารถแปลข้อมูลนี้ได้ 

Apayamukha isn't Thai, it's a Pali or Sanskrit word.

As a loanword in Thai it's pronounced abayamuk อบายมุข, meaning vice.

http://www.thai-language.com/id/149915

It's a very formal word, mostly used in Buddhist teachings, describing all the things that lead to ruin (and that most of us seem to love :D )

whoops i ment to put apayamukha - the road to ruin (drink drugs etc ) 

kham phaka  - loose woman / golden flower  

khon thai kii len - thai people are playfull (thai saying ) 

sorry about that are these correct ? 

wua is cow not buffalo

correct. It's actually "Old bull eats young grass"....my mistake, thanks for picking it up... :GoldenSmile1:

kham phaka  - loose woman / golden flower  

khon thai kii len - thai people are playfull (thai saying ) 

sorry about that are these correct ?

555 where do you get some of these words?

Never heard of kham phaka before, but that's probably because it isn't Standard Thai but Northern Thai: คำผกา

You're right, it means golden flower, or dok thong in Standard Thai, like Sly Fox already said.

Kii len is correct, that means playful

• 3 months later...

ok folks here is one for you i think - bong saline neeang    -   means - i love you in cambodian 

but ive heard the ladies in pattaya say - bong some uah kaneer lah - is that boom boom ? 

bong some joy lah      - is that boom boom or fuck ? 

ok folks here is one for you i think - bong saline neeang    -   means - i love you in cambodian 

but ive heard the ladies in pattaya say - bong some uah kaneer lah - is that boom boom ? 

bong some joy lah      - is that boom boom or fuck ?

Yes, 'Bong saline niang' means 'I love you', if it's you saying it to a younger girl:

Bong - an older person, 'pee' in Thai

Saline - to love, 'rak' in Thai (sometimes pronounced as salai/salan/salaing, the final consonant is a bit tricky to pronounce)

Niang - a young girl/woman, 'nong' or 'saow' in Thai

In Thai it would be 'pee rak nong'

Joy - to fuck, yet/ao in Thai

Som joy - to want to fuck, kor yet/kor ao in Thai

Joy kania - to fuck together, yet gan/ao gan in Thai

Yes, 'Bong saline niang' means 'I love you', if it's you saying it to a younger girl:

Bong - an older person, 'pee' in Thai

Saline - to love, 'rak' in Thai (sometimes pronounced as salai/salan/salaing, the final consonant is a bit tricky to pronounce)

Niang - a young girl/woman, 'nong' or 'saow' in Thai

In Thai it would be 'pee rak nong'

Joy - to fuck, yet/ao in Thai

Som joy - to want to fuck, kor yet/kor ao in Thai

Joy kania - to fuck together, yet gan/ao gan in Thai

Is one more polite/ accepted than the other?

Is one more polite/ accepted than the other?

'Yet/yet gan' is a bit rude.

'Ao gan' is also not really polite (lit. to take each other), but much better than 'yet' :D

A more polite, but still informal way to say it is 'mee arai gan', lit. to have something together.

Still, most girls will probably expect you to say 'boom boom' :D

how do you say words like if your having fun with a lady just teasing her ? 

teasing - salawan   ?            is this right ? or are there other ways of saying it . 

1 lady keeps asking me what im doing - i say to her do you work for the police but she dont undersand .

if she asks me again what im doing - is there a good thai saying etc that i can say back to her ? 

how do you say words like if your having fun with a lady just teasing her ? 

teasing - salawan   ?            is this right ? or are there other ways of saying it . 

1 lady keeps asking me what im doing - i say to her do you work for the police but she dont undersand .

if she asks me again what im doing - is there a good thai saying etc that i can say back to her ? 

even if you could say that in thai , I think the dry humour they find hard to understand.

I have a few Asians work for me here in Aus and they know I'm joking and know the words , but just don't know whatt i mean.

• 2 weeks later...

how do you say do you have a boyfriend or husband ?

There are so many words for which jai= heart is a prefix. 'Sat' means animal or beast (very negative when used in reference to people) so it could mean beastly heart or animal heart but I must admit that I've never heard that term used before.

Same same. I've heard a fair few harsh or insulting Thai phrases and never heard "animal heart".. they'd normally just go with jaidam/jaidum depending on ones English accent :)

• 1 month later...

for joking in bar with girls you know 

krai jai wah    -   who have to pay ? (after check bin etc) 

krai tai wah -   who die ? (joke) im not to sure about these fellow bm can keep me right .

well im back next week so any words thai or slang most welcome ,as i mostly fly solo i like to have a laugh with the girls , 

also now ive been going for 10 years i like to learn new words for the girls ive known for a long time . 

• 4 weeks later...

well got back this week 

my mate kept saying   - kor doo or koy doo   -  i think it means wait and see , but is this the right way of saying it ? 

the girls were asking if he was going to come back and bf them he would say kor doo or koy doo  ? 

same with this word - lolin or lowly  i think it means joking or to joke ? he would say lollin lollin or lowly lowly ? joking with ladies . 

i never did get the chance to ask him when he or i was sober . any help with these words would be great or a better way of 

saying it . 

Mia Chai Khrup =No Thank you :GoldenSmile1:
Mai chai - not right ...

Mai krup - no thanks

(Mia chai krup - wife is right )

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

i keep hearing the word jang loei ?  but im unsure what it means , 

does it mean very ? 

khun suai jang loei   -  you are very beautifull ? 

when i hear the girls talking at 100 mph i hear them saying it but unsure what it means . 

i keep hearing the word jang loei ?  but im unsure what it means , 

does it mean very ? 

khun suai jang loei   -  you are very beautifull ? 

when i hear the girls talking at 100 mph i hear them saying it but unsure what it means . 

Its more like "little darling"  

Archived