Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Horrendous video but great win.

Down on the redshite.....

Couldn't believe the Leicester result either - they're gonna do a Blackburn this year!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be great to see Leicester win the league

I agree especially as I have £100 quid on the foxes at9/2

There was a leicester fan on the news tonight.  He put a £5 bet on Leicester City to win the league at the beginning of the season when they were 5000 to 1.  so he stands to win £25000 if they do manage it. 

And apparently the bookies have offered him £3000 if he cash's in now and he said NO.

I hope he gets the £2500

• Like 2

I blame them bloody Walkers crisps

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

There was a leicester fan on the news tonight.  He put a £5 bet on Leicester City to win the league at the beginning of the season when they were 5000 to 1.  so he stands to win £25000 if they do manage it. 

And apparently the bookies have offered him £3000 if he cash's in now and he said NO.

I hope he gets the £2500

Very nice

Good luck to him

Which bookies?

Edited by Lloydies

Good news evertonians. American ownership coming at cha. http://www.espnfc.us/everton/story/2803720/everton-takeover-closer-as-talks-with-us-investors-progess

Americans in EPL. Milking every penny we can.

Sadly I think Lukaku will go at the end of the season.  I hope not but I cannot see the manager talking him into staying.  

So just need to enjoy watching him play for Everton for the rest of the season

He is a great player, I have watched Everton play a few times this year and they can be terrific I feel they should have done better this year.

Very nice

Good luck to him

Which bookies?

The news bulletin didnt say which bookies

Good news evertonians. American ownership coming at cha. http://www.espnfc.us/everton/story/2803720/everton-takeover-closer-as-talks-with-us-investors-progess

Americans in EPL. Milking every penny we can.

I'm not sure if I want americans owning my club

Take a look at Livepool there fans walked out of the ground in the 77th minute against Sunderland because of the prices there american owners want to charge for seats next season

Going by how the season has progressed so far, I guess the blue half will define an acceptable season if they finish above Klopp & kop.

................................................................................................................

You definitely don't want Americans owning your team.  The track record so far is that Americans are buying in to make money, not trophies.

Going by how the season has progressed so far, I guess the blue half will define an acceptable season if they finish above Klopp & kop.

I disagree 

Yes it would be great to finish about the Reds

But how we define this season will depend how we do from now till the end of the season

At the end of this season we need to know that we are going to do well next season.  This squad has under achieved this season in the league.  We should be doing better than we are doing.  So from now to the end of the season we need to feel that Everton have sorted out there defensive frailties and can have a very good season next season

You definitely don't want Americans owning your team.  The track record so far is that Americans are buying in to make money, not trophies.

I must admit I have reservations about Americans buying the club.  If they do buy us time will tell

Last month a 9 year old Everton supporter who has cerebral palsy was invited to Goodison Park to watch his favourite team play.  At half time he was invited on to the pitch with other children for a kick about.  During the kick about young George was invited to score a goal in front of the Home end.  And this month Everton fans voted his goal to be Everton's goal of the month for January.  84% of fans who voted chose George's goal to be goal of the month.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsround/35540780

Its times like this I'm proud to be an Evertonian

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jn63ZaA_RjU

• Like 2

Tomorrow afternoon I will be going to Goodison Park to watch Everton play WBA

Hopefully we should get a good result

COYB

ETID

NSNO

Hopefully Everton kills WBA as I dislike hate their boring style.   Hoping for their relegation but not likely as they are too disciplined.

Not long to go now and I will be driving over to Liverpool to watch the mighty blues take on WBA.

On current form we should win but in football one never knowa

COYB

NSNO

ETID

Not long to go now and I will be driving over to Liverpool to watch the mighty blues take on WBA.

On current form we should win but in football one never knowa

COYB

NSNO

ETID

Boing Boing

:Grin3:

No it wasnt me...My seat is nowhere near the dugout

Disappointing result yesterday

In the first half we created lost of chances but couldnt score.  And we only let them have one chance and they scored

In the 2nd half we were again the better team but couldnt convert presuure into goals

Tomorrow is FA Cup day and Everton are away to Bournmouth.  Its Kicking of at 5:15 and is being shown live on BT Sport so I'll watch it on TV and then go to Chester for a night out and hopefully celebrate a win

COYB

NSNO

ETID

To progress as a football club Everton need one of two things to happen. There is interest in buying the club from America and for the long term future of the club they need some investment. Another thing that needs to happen in the short term is to challenge for trophies. Qualification for Europe through the league is probably out of the question but they are still in the FA Cup and a good run in the Cup is important. If there is no investment and Everton go out of the Cup make no mistake Lukaku and Stones will probably go at the end of the season.

To progress as a football club Everton need one of two things to happen. There is interest in buying the club from America and for the long term future of the club they need some investment. Another thing that needs to happen in the short term is to challenge for trophies. Qualification for Europe through the league is probably out of the question but they are still in the FA Cup and a good run in the Cup is important. If there is no investment and Everton go out of the Cup make no mistake Lukaku and Stones will probably go at the end of the season.

Americans dont invest they rape

Americans are looking to buy Everton and I do have concerns but if they do buy Everton I hope they prove my concerns wrong.

Anyway not long to go now and Everton will be playing there FA Cup game 

Heres  hoping for a good win