IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Looks like interesting times ahead.  Hopefully this new guy will be good for Everton.

Listening to talksport now and they seem confident hes coming for the right reasons

Listening to talksport now and they seem confident hes coming for the right reasons

Thats the impression  I get so its good news for Everton. 

So I am looking forward to watching what happens

Last night Everton won at Villa which isnt to supprising considering Villa are bottom of the league.  And it was good to see that Everton sold out there allocation and there were 3000 Everton fans at Villa 

Last night Everton won at Villa which isnt to supprising considering Villa are bottom of the league.  And it was good to see that Everton sold out there allocation and there were 3000 Everton fans at Villa 

Everton always have a good away following

I'm looking forward to tomorrows game as Everton are at home to West Ham.  

West Ham are having a very good season so it should be a good game

Hopefully I will get to see a home win

mcginley it is good to see Everton reducing there season ticket prices for next season

Also not long ago there was a meeting of the premiership clubs and they discussed reducing prices for away fans.  And I think Everton were the only club that said it should happen.

There is so much money coming into the premiership nowadays.  So I think the clubs should be reducing prices that the fans have to pay to watch football

There is so much money coming into the premiership nowadays.  So I think the clubs should be reducing prices that the fans have to pay to watch football

You all are a bunch of commies.

It was a disappointing end to the match last Saturday

Weve only got ourselves to blame for the defeat

Later today I will be at Goodison Park to watch the FA Cup Q/F match between Everton and Chelsea

It kicks off at 5:30pm so my day is being messed about because of television

Everton this season have been able to score lots of goals but have conceded lots of goals as well

So I wont be making a prediction.  I'm just hoping that tonight I will be celebrating a win

Later today I will be at Goodison Park to watch the FA Cup Q/F match between Everton and Chelsea

It kicks off at 5:30pm so my day is being messed about because of television

Everton this season have been able to score lots of goals but have conceded lots of goals as well

So I wont be making a prediction.  I'm just hoping that tonight I will be celebrating a win

Same here, best of luck tonight mate!

Television changing kick off times has cost a lot of people a lot of money.flights, time booked of work etc

Blue,  hope you enjoyed the game.  Looked from TV to be an amazing atmosphere.  Great drama, violence, theatrics.  So-so football.  Looked like Costa got a little nibble in on Barry.   

GOOD STUFF!

Great result yesterday

And Lukaku's first goal deserved to win the game

Went the pub after the match and celebrated our win

Looking forward to tonights semi-final

And I dont mind who we get drawn against

Best of luck in the draw Blue

Early start for me on Saturday, but always enjoy a trip to Goodison...was better when you lot sold the warm eccles cakes though.

Edited by SLEUTH

Best of luck in the draw Blue

Early start for me on Saturday, but always enjoy a trip to Goodison...was better when you lot sold the warm eccles cakes though.

SLEUTH I'm happy with the draw

And I'm looking forward to Saturday's match

And the kick off time is no good for Arsenal fans

I'm looking forward to Saturday's game against Arsenal.  Everton will be on a high after qualifying last weekend for the semi finals of the FA Cup so hopefully we can get a good result against Arsenal but having said that our record against Arsenal in recent seasons isnt good.

On Saturday night I should be drinking in a few pubs in Chester and hopefully celebrating a win

Leaving home soon to watch the blues take on Arsenal.  Hopefully we can get a win and tonight I will be Chester hopefully celebrating

COYB

ETID

NSNO

We were a bit more hungry blue, Iwobi is something to smile about at last. The less said about the ref, the better.

Fair play to the fella in the swimming trunks for cancer charity, on a chilly day, jumped into our end and had his collection bag suitably rewarded.

Good luck at Wembley

We were a bit more hungry blue, Iwobi is something to smile about at last. The less said about the ref, the better.

Fair play to the fella in the swimming trunks for cancer charity, on a chilly day, jumped into our end and had his collection bag suitably rewarded.

Good luck at Wembley

Arsenal were the better team on the day and deserved there win

The guy in the Swimming trunks is Michael Cullen and this season he has watched every game home and away in just is swimming trunks.  And has raised a lot of money.  A great guy

https://www.facebook.com/michael.cullen.3139?fref=ts

Disappointed with Everton's performance, you would think at home they would be up for it considering that Gunners were coming out of two hard losses.

Don't know, maybe the FA cup is the primary objective now & the EPL season has been written off.

................................................................................................................