Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

found a brand new bar for you all on buakoaw opposite the boom boom bars that is eager for your custom..........

jan 26 004 (Custom).JPG

jan 26 006 (Custom).JPG

found a brand new bar for you all on buakoaw opposite the boom boom bars that is eager for your custom..........

attachicon.gifjan 26 004 (Custom).JPG

attachicon.gifjan 26 006 (Custom).JPG

striderman I could never drink in a liverpool supporters bar  55555

How much are the Barfines do you know?

liverpool.jpg

And she is one of the better looking liverpool fans 55555

striderman I could never drink in a liverpool supporters bar  55555

i kind have guessed that, but it is new ! and i like to have fun

likewise i have a problem with the red n white Marquee bar

Shanks Bar (aka Bill Shankley) is just down from the Triangle bar on Soi Excyte. I'm sure all blues would want to know that

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Just found this thread blues! Lifetime Everton fan (grew up 10 mins from Goodison) and season ticket holder until I left the UK. Still watch all the games and go a few times a year when I'm back home.

Looking forward to our new formation against Shiteh...

2bed92633617dd2888c2eb430dfa7e00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be a grim game for Evertonians.  Defense lately has been ... lacking to put it kindly.   MC 5 - 2

I'm not sure mate - I can see us putting a fairly robust side out and standing firm.

I think we will get beat like, don't get me wrong, but not 5-2

Shanks Bar (aka Bill Shankley) is just down from the Triangle bar on Soi Excyte. I'm sure all blues would want to know that

Actually I wouldnt go to this bar to watch a football game on tv because its to far out.  I always stay in a hotel on the 2nd road in South Pattaya.  And I dont want to go further inland than soi buokouw to watch a game

Just found this thread blues! Lifetime Everton fan (grew up 10 mins from Goodison) and season ticket holder until I left the UK. Still watch all the games and go a few times a year when I'm back home.

Looking forward to our new formation against Shiteh...

2bed92633617dd2888c2eb430dfa7e00.jpg

The way Everton are playing at the moment Man City have got to be favourites to go through to the final but I'm an optimist.  As its a semi-final I'm hoping that the Everton players will raise there game.  Also there will be a big following of Everton fans at the game.  And the away support always gives the team great support.  Everton quickly sold out there allocation of 7500 tickets plus I believe a number of Everton fans managed to buy tickets for the City sections.  They managed to buy a number of tickets from city before City realised they were getting applications for tickets from fans with Liverpool postcodes.

So I'm hoping that we will get through tonight and have a trip to wembley

here u go

jan 28 007 (Custom).JPG

Shanks bar only 50 yards from Bua Khao Blue 1878, not tempted? 555

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Shanks bar only 50 yards from Bua Khao Blue 1878, not tempted? 555

eanto I'm not really tempted  555555

Going by what I am reading Manchester City cannot sell out there tickets for tonights match.  And there players are using the media to try and get more city fans to go the game.  And City have increased Evertons allocation to 9000 and they have all been sold.  And Everton have reportadly asked for more tickets.

I'm a pessimistic optimist - I know we have the ability to put a world class performance in - we have managed city well this far this season on a few occasions - I'm just not sure with the importance of them not raising their game.

The fact is that pound for pound they're one of the greatest teams on the planet and if they turn it on we are finished.

Bobby Brown Shoes needs to make sure we play a very physical game and less tippy tappy football. Akin to the 'dogs of war' days. That, and the rub of the green, give us a shot.

Going by what I am reading Manchester City cannot sell out there tickets for tonights match. And there players are using the media to try and get more city fans to go the game. And City have increased Evertons allocation to 9000 and they have all been sold. And Everton have reportadly asked for more tickets.

As someone who went home and away for years - from Rekjavik to Bergen, Florence to the Ukraine - everyone knows our away following is strong, especially on a short trip for such a big game. Not to mention getting a ticket to play the shite at wembley being a benefit of the credits on your customer number if it all goes to plan!

I'm a pessimistic optimist - I know we have the ability to put a world class performance in - we have managed city well this far this season on a few occasions - I'm just not sure with the importance of them not raising their game.

The fact is that pound for pound they're one of the greatest teams on the planet and if they turn it on we are finished.

Bobby Brown Shoes needs to make sure we play a very physical game and less tippy tappy football. Akin to the 'dogs of war' days. That, and the rub of the green, give us a shot.

On paper Man City should get past us and reach the final BUT if we can put in a good performance then I think we will have a chance tonight.  And as I'm in the pub tonight I will hopefully celebrating us reaching the final with a few beers

On paper Man City should get past us and reach the final BUT if we can put in a good performance then I think we will have a chance tonight. And as I'm in the pub tonight I will hopefully celebrating us reaching the final with a few beers

I'll be in my home bar at midnight blocking out that blue moon shit with ZCars when the boys walk out.

Fingers crossed you're right blue - COYB!

I'll be in my home bar at midnight blocking out that blue moon shit with ZCars when the boys walk out.

Fingers crossed you're right blue - COYB!

I have z cars on my phone so I might just play it just before the start of the match

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I'm backing you boys for a win. COYB!

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

Come on CITY! Cant rely on Everton to beat Liverpool in the final so its best that City win

Surely as an independent you'd rather see a Merseyside Derby final than Liverpool City? Who do you follow Mcginley?

My first ever match

My Grandad took me to my first ever match on Saturday 20th November 1971. I was 13 years old and it was a very cold day. In fact it was freezing and as I was sitting in the stand before the match started I was thinking it was going to be a long afternoon because of the cold weather but how wrong was I because Everton ran out 8 nil winners against Southampton. I didn't want the match to end. Jor Royle scored 4, David Johnson scored 3 and Alan Ball scored 1.

attachicon.gifJor Royle.jpg attachicon.gifDavid johnson.jpg attachicon.gifalan ball 2.jpg

At the end of the match I was completely sold on Everton and couldn't wait to be taken to another game. Besides the score there was something special about being inside Goodison Park. The crowd, the atmosphere and the smell of the ground.

If I remember correctly there was only a small band of traveling Southampton fans at the match. And I felt sorry for them having to make the long journey back home after seeing there team trounced 8 - 0

i was at that match too, in the boys pen, i would have been 11 years old at the time, thanks for the memory, also always wanted to know the date of that game, thanks again, ps still love the blues.