Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Disappointed with Everton's performance, you would think at home they would be up for it considering that Gunners were coming out of two hard losses.

Don't know, maybe the FA cup is the primary objective now & the EPL season has been written off.

On paper Everton have got a very good squad of players that should be challenging for a top 4 place but if you look at our record this season we have lost 8 league games at home. I think we are on course to have our worst league season ever at home.

Everton have scored 51 league goals this season which is the 4th best in the premiership.  The highest scores have only scored 3 more league goals than us.  Loads of experts say Everton in a lot of matchs look very good going forward and play some very good attacking football BUT we have conceded loads of goals in the league.  And we've not been able to keep old of leads.  Very recently we were 2 nil up at home against West Ham with only about 13/14 minutes left and we ended up getting beat 3 - 2.  If you look at our squad we have got a lot of very good defenders but we are conceding to many goals.  

Football is a team game but sadly we have been lacking in certain areas.  And we shouldnt be lacking

Martinez needs to go. No plan B. Great squad, awful manager. Last weeks game against Arsenal was the worst I've seen. He is clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Martinez needs to go. No plan B. Great squad, awful manager. Last weeks game against Arsenal was the worst I've seen. He is clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alski the next few weeks/months are going to be interesting times for Everton.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens

No premiership this weekend  :wacko:

I miss it when theres no premiership

• Like 1

Well this Sunday Everton are playing away to Manchester Utd.  If United can win there Q/F replay then Sunday's game could be a taster for what might happen on the 23rd April

Everton this season away from home have been good so I am hopeful that Everton can get a good result on Sunday

For the semi final of the FA Cup I'm going with some friends.  And we had to wait till yesterday to apply for our tickets.  My mate went online and purchased them so now we just have to decide how we are getting to Wembley.

Looking back over the years I worked out that this semi final will be the 10th Everton FA Cup semi final that I will have gone to

• 2 weeks later...

Well last Saturday we drew at Watford 1 - 1 and last night we drew 0 - 0 at Palace

At the moment we are going through a poor period so hopefully we will come good soon

Well after last night we all know that Everton will be playing Man Utd in the semi-finals of the FA Cup.

Ive got my ticket and me and 4 friends are traveling down to Wembley in a chauffur driven limo

It will be great going down there in style

Couple of my man city mates went to the liverpool/city carling cup final at wembley, back in february. They went in a minibus.

4pm kick off on a sunday, got them back to manc land at 1am! They said every service station had hour long queues for food. So take some butty's lol.

I'll certainly become a blue for the afternoon :)

(Big game for us tonight against dortmund)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Everton 2-1 win this weekend Martinez needs to go best wishes to Howard great goal keeper disappointing season deffencively for. Everton next season will be a better one for us top 4 for sure

Couple of my man city mates went to the liverpool/city carling cup final at wembley, back in february. They went in a minibus.

4pm kick off on a sunday, got them back to manc land at 1am! They said every service station had hour long queues for food. So take some butty's lol.

I'll certainly become a blue for the afternoon :)

(Big game for us tonight against dortmund)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Liverpool did well last night

In 2009 & 2012 Everton reached the semi-finals of the FA Cup.  Winning one and losing one and on both of those occasions I went down to Wembley in a chauffeur driven vehicle and we had a great day out

I hope it's a Everton v Watford Final.

Just beat those Mancs in the Semi at all costs

I hope we do beat the Mancs and it would also be great to meet Watford in the final.  My first ever FA Cup Final was against Watford in 1984 and we won 2 - 0.  And I have great memories from that day

Soon I will be leaving home to go to Goodison Park to watch us play Southampton.

My 1st ever Everton game was against Southampton back in November 1971 and Everton won 8 - 0

Joe Royle scored 4  David Johnson scored 3 and Alan Ball scored 1

Somehow I think the score will be a lot different this time

A staunch Evertonian canoodling with the kopites, what's the world gotten into   :SoWhat1:   

................................................................................................................

A staunch Evertonian canoodling with the kopites, what's the world gotten into   :SoWhat1:   

Mick I'm an Evertonian and will be at Wembley on Saturday and I'm hoping we can beat the mancs.

So whats strange about that????   lol

Mick I'm an Evertonian and will be at Wembley on Saturday and I'm hoping we can beat the mancs.

So whats strange about that????   lol

What sort of team do you think he will put out for the derby?

Well after last night we all know that Everton will be playing Man Utd in the semi-finals of the FA Cup.

Ive got my ticket and me and 4 friends are traveling down to Wembley in a chauffur driven limo

It will be great going down there in style

Luxury indeed. Who's providing the hub caps?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

What sort of team do you think he will put out for the derby?

With our manager you can never tell lol

To be honest I dont think he will pick our strongest side and part of the reason for that is we do have one or two injury doubts so he wont risk them tomorrow night.

We are not going to qualify for europe through our league position so we need to make sure our players are OK for Saturday

Luxury indeed. Who's providing the hub caps?

The hub caps will be on the car when we start our journey but 4 of us might take one each home at the end of the journey lol

With our manager you can never tell lol

To be honest I dont think he will pick our strongest side and part of the reason for that is we do have one or two injury doubts so he wont risk them tomorrow night.

We are not going to qualify for europe through our league position so we need to make sure our players are OK for Saturday

At least you will have a good excuse when we batter you

:GoldenSmile1:

Not sure the toffees have got a strongest side?

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Tonight we are playing Liverpool at our old ground Anfield.

On paper our strongest team is better than Liverpool's but this season we have been under performing

The main match this week is our semi final against Man Utd at Wembley on Saturday so tonight I can see our manager play a weakend team.  So tonight Liverpool have a chance of beating us lol