Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Well in just over an hour Everton will be playing Norwich.  

Hopefully we will get all 3 points

Well its now half time and we are leading 1 - 0 and we should be further ahead.  

Good goal by Lukaku

Poor second half 1-1 was probably right result. Enjoy your trip to Pattaya and try not to worry too much about Everton!

Sorry to go off topic but shame on everton fc, i would have expected better from them

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12045668/Everton-FC-in-battle-with-village-farm-shop-over-its-name.html

• 3 weeks later...

it is a strange decision as i live in somerset so i guess the closest team to me would be bristol or southampton. however most of my friends are either manc or liverpool supporters so i guess i'm not he only one that supports teams further afield. 

Everton fans booing Martinez when he took Lennon off?

They still haven't warmed to him!

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Stupid Everton fans booing Martinez.  1 point good result against a superior team.  Lennon gave him good 60 minutes of activity.  Who da fuck boos subbing in Deulofeu?  One of the best wingers in EPL right now?   Everton were so much better when they had tandem of Stone/Jagielka anchoring defense.

Well I got home from Thailand on Tuesday

And on Wednesday night I was at Goodison Park to watch Everton beat Man City 2 - 1 in the 1st leg of the Capital Cup.  We played well and deserved the win.  I drove to the game and after the match I had drive home very carefully because jet lag had kicked in

Anyway today I will be back at Goodison Park to watch us play in the FA Cup.

COYB

ETID

NSNO

I'm going to see the Chelsea-Everton game next saturday . (Work related) so Eden Hazard and Thibeau Courtois play for Chelsea and Lukaku plays for Everton? Don't know who to cheer for , i will be in the Chelsea supporters section though. Do all 3 of them play or are Courtois and Hazard out with injuries?

As you can see, i'm not a football connaisseur :-) i'm more into cycling but i'm a fan of the Red Devils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to see the Chelsea-Everton game next saturday . (Work related) so Eden Hazard and Thibeau Courtois play for Chelsea and Lukaku plays for Everton? Don't know who to cheer for , i will be in the Chelsea supporters section though. Do all 3 of them play or are Courtois and Hazard out with injuries?

As you can see, i'm not a football connaisseur :-) i'm more into cycling but i'm a fan of the Red Devils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should be a good game on Saturday

Everton have 2 tough games this week

Mid week we are away to Manchester City

then on Saturday we are away to Chelsea

On Wednesday night Everton did well at Man City and I thought we deserved a draw.  The result will be a good confidance booster for when we play Man City again at there ground in the 2nd leg of the Capital Cup semi final

Looks like Naismith is on his way out.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Looks like Naismith is on his way out.

Yes Naismith has gone.  

Hes a nice guy so I wish him all the best at his new club

Always gave 100 per cent at Everton

Last Saturdays game was very interesting

We should have won at Chelsea

A lot of people are moaning about Chelsea's 3rd goal.  Yes it was offside and it shouldnt have been given but its just one of those things

I'm more concerned with the fact that we went 2 nil up in the 2nd half and were in control but we sat back and let Chelsea get 2 goals.  At 2 - 0 nil we should have made sure that we didnt concede any goals and try for a 3rd

The forward half of this Everton team is probably the best team to watch in EPL, pace & skill & high scorelines 55.

................................................................................................................

The forward half of this Everton team is probably the best team to watch in EPL, pace & skill & high scorelines 55.

Sadly we are drawing games that we should have won because we are leaking to many goals.

Its great seeing Everton scoring a few goals but its frustrating seeing them concede so many goals especially as we have some very good defenders.

And its got to be down to the managers tactics.

At Wigan his team were good at going forward but not good at defending

Same thing is happening at Everton

This week Everton are playing on Sunday 1:30pm kick off at home to Swansea.  At its my mates turn to drive to the game which is great because I can have a few beers on Saturday and not worry about driving on the Sunday.

Hopefully I will see Everton win.

This season they seem like drawing a lot of games

Today I was at Goodison Park and watched a poor Everton side get beat 2 - 1 by Swansea

Today I was at Goodison Park and watched a poor Everton side get beat 2 - 1 by Swansea

Yes but not quite the roller coaster I saw yesterday !

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

You just wonder if they were looking ahead to the Man City game on Wed.   They looked like 11 Yaya Toure's the first half.  Unlucky in the second.

And this just in,  Arsenal is still Arsenal.  Just not good enough.

Yes but not quite the roller coaster I saw yesterday !

I watched the Liverpool game on tv and it was a roller coaster type of game

You just wonder if they were looking ahead to the Man City game on Wed.   They looked like 11 Yaya Toure's the first half.  Unlucky in the second.

I hope your right and we up our game at Manchester City.  Everton will have a big away support for this match.  Everton sold out there allocation of 7500 tickets very quickly.  And I believe other Everton fans bought tickets directly from City.  Once Man City realised that a lot of tickets were being sold to football fans with Liverpool postcodes they put a ban of anymore tickets for the city sections to be sold to fans with liverpool postcodes

And this just in,  Arsenal is still Arsenal.  Just not good enough.

Football is a funny old game Arsenal had the chance to go back top yesterday and were at home to a Chelsea team that are in poor form and managed to lose the game

Edited by blue1878

Tomorrow is the 2nd leg of the Capital Cup semi-final between Everton and Manchester City

I went to Goodison Park for the 1st leg and Everton played very well and deserved there 2 - 1 win

I was thinking of trying to get a ticket for the 2nd leg but sadly Everton's allocation went on sale whilst I was in Thailand for Christmas and New Year.  And our 7500 allocation sold out very quickly

t the moment Im planning on going the pub to watch the game.  Luckily I'm now retired from work so I can have a few beers and not worry about work the next day