IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Doesn't look such a dump from the air

image.jpeg

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Tonight we are playing Liverpool at our old ground Anfield.

You wish you were still there and playing in RED

On paper our strongest team is better than Liverpool's but this season we have been under performing

Not according to your manager, he stated today that Everton haven't been under performing.

The main match this week is our semi final against Man Utd at Wembley on Saturday so tonight I can see our manager play a weakend team.  So tonight Liverpool have a chance of beating us lol

We have no chance against the mighty toffees reserves

Doesn't look such a dump from the air

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I'd still check the hub caps on that plane

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

Hope it finishes soon, toffees got school in the morning

Tonight was the reds highlight of the season. There FA Cup final.

Now that we have got our bad game out of our system. Roll on the semi on Saturday

Now that we have got our bad game out of our system. Roll on the semi on Saturday

We had a decent highlight last Thursday from memory !

1) Not the highlight of Reds season.  I think the comeback over Dortmund is a bit more important than a victory over a bottom table team.

2) Game out of your system?  You have LOTS of games to get out of the system.  Better hit the sweat lodge followed by a high colonic. 

Now with no Funes Mori, Stones a shadow of himself, and Jagielka gimpy hamstring and general oldness:  MU 3-1.

Now that we have got our bad game out of our system. Roll on the semi on SaturdayTonight was the reds highlight of the season. There FA Cup final.

Pretty sure knocking the Rags out of Europe and the Dortmund games rank higher than the demolition derby we've just witnessed.

It is good that you bluenoses have a sense of humour

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_12144744_1471675503141470_8405258210600312718_n.jpg

We had a decent highlight last Thursday from memory !

As you say a decent highlight which just confirms that last night was your Cup Final 

1) Not the highlight of Reds season.  I think the comeback over Dortmund is a bit more important than a victory over a bottom table team.

2) Game out of your system?  You have LOTS of games to get out of the system.  Better hit the sweat lodge followed by a high colonic. 

Now with no Funes Mori, Stones a shadow of himself, and Jagielka gimpy hamstring and general oldness:  MU 3-1.

This posting seems very bitter

Pretty sure knocking the Rags out of Europe and the Dortmund games rank higher than the demolition derby we've just witnessed.

Last night was just another game for us Evertonians the BIG one is on Saturday.  In the lead up to last nights game you could sense that it was a big game for the red fans.  Coming from Norway to watch the game its gotta be a big game for you reds

It is good that you bluenoses have a sense of humour

Lloydies we've always had a sense of humour.  Its better than being a bitter and twisted red lol

Did you know that in 1892 when Everton left Anfield and moved across to Goodison Park (Englands first modern stadium) a new team were formed and they also wanted to be called Everton BUT the football league said that there can only ever be ONE Everton.  So sadly they had to call themselves Liverpool and they have been bitter and twisted ever since

One Everton is quite enough thank you

One Everton is quite enough thank you

Thas what the Football league thought in 1892 and thats why they told your founder members to think of another name for your new team  lol

Thas what the Football league thought in 1892 and thats why they told your founder members to think of another name for your new team  lol

They must have done a lot of soul searching and scratching of heads to come up with the name Liverpool Lol

Maybe Martinez gets the sack before the cup semi-final, either way won't make much of a difference.

................................................................................................................

Did you know that in 1892 when Everton left Anfield and moved across to Goodison Park (Englands first modern stadium) a new team were formed and they also wanted to be called Everton BUT the football league said that there can only ever be ONE Everton. So sadly they had to call themselves Liverpool and they have been bitter and twisted ever since

And more successful

This posting seems very bitter

When Martinez shitted on Timmy, he shitted on the entire USA!!   

Just kidding, Tim is done as a top level G.

They must have done a lot of soul searching and scratching of heads to come up with the name Liverpool Lol

I agree lol

When Martinez shitted on Timmy, he shitted on the entire USA!!   

Just kidding, Tim is done as a top level G.

Tim has been a great servant for Everton and I hope he does well in the future with whatever he decides

Today I went shopping and bought a few cans of carling for the trip down to Wembley on Saturday

Today I went shopping and bought a few cans of carling for the trip down to Wembley on Saturday

Been there done that already this season  :GoldenSmile1:

A nice photo from last night's match

13051596_1091964037530237_23582281792780