Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Who was racially abused at the match?

It happened when Kone scored. You can see Pienaar giving someone a dirty look when it happened.

Don't know if it was verbal or an action.

Edit: Apparently 'racist chanting' that wasn't heard by stewards or Police.

Edited by davidge

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

Who was racially abused at the match?

Kone and Pienaar.

Police investigating, apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kone and Pienaar.

Police investigating, apparently.

Its a shame if there was racial abuse aimed at the Everton players.  Overall the day went well.  And Everton were only one of Two premiership teams that helped Carlisle after the flooding.  Sunderland being the other team.  I believe Everton raised £8000

Oumar Niasse signed from Lokomotiv Moscow for £13.5m.

Could create a real deadly partnership upfront that!

Yes I was also thinking that this is going to be a good buy for Everton.  We needed an extra stricker

But having said that we have been scoring well this season but the problem has been we have been conceding a lot of goals as well.  And its because of the goals against we are in 12th place and not near the top.  Its strange that we are conceding so many goals because we have got a very good defence.  So its gotta be the tactics that the manager is employing

• Like 2

to make way for Lukakus exit in the summer if a big club that can offer Champs League comes in for him ??

to make way for Lukakus exit in the summer if a big club that can offer Champs League comes in for him ??

Leicester wont buy him

City dont need him

Spurs dont need him

That leaves Arsenal. Hes certainly better than Giroud and Welbeck

I think there will be continental suitors too.  Clubs like Athletico Madrid, PSG, Juventus, etc.

Leicester wont buy him

City dont need him

Spurs dont need him

That leaves Arsenal. Hes certainly better than Giroud and Welbeck

Leicester can't afford him

City could do with him ?

Spurs really need him ? 

Arsenal desperately need him ?

as said above a host of continental clubs could come in for him ?

Edited by Conboy69

Sadly I think Lukaku will go at the end of the season.  I hope not but I cannot see the manager talking him into staying.  

So just need to enjoy watching him play for Everton for the rest of the season

Probably will lose Lukaku and Stones this summer.  Barkley and Deulofeu the next.   I think Everton has lost its chance to make the step up to challenge the Big5.  This summer will be huge for Tottenham and Leicester to see if they have the money and organizational "skill" to keep players and continue growing.  My bet is on Tottenham as they have had Desire to be big for years and the patience to build slowly.  

Probably will lose Lukaku and Stones this summer.  Barkley and Deulofeu the next.   I think Everton has lost its chance to make the step up to challenge the Big5.  This summer will be huge for Tottenham and Leicester to see if they have the money and organizational "skill" to keep players and continue growing.  My bet is on Tottenham as they have had desire to be big for years and the patience to build slowly.  

I think Everton can still make the next step up.  With the squad we've got we should be up there with Spurs and Leicester.  The problem has been the team/squad have not been able to play the way our manager wants them to play.  And because of this we could be losing some our top players at the end of the season

I just don't think Martinez is the man for the job.  He's a very talented offensive manager, but he's had legendarily bad defensive teams: This year and 2013 Wigan.  

• Like 2

I just don't think Martinez is the man for the job.  He's a very talented offensive manager, but he's had legendarily bad defensive teams: This year and 2013 Wigan.  

If you look at Everton's "For" and "Against" columns you will see that we have scored lots of goals but also concided lots of goals.  I am also starting to think that martinez is not the man for the job.  He says that the team just needs tweeking a little bit and they will then be a top team.  Last season we finished 11th and it looks like we might finish around 11th again this season.  So its taking him a long time to get it right.  His tweeking doesnt seem to be working.

I hope he proves me wrong and does get it right but I'm not sure he will

I don't know if the stats bear this out but they were looking so good on defense early in the year before Jagielka got injured.  Stones has just been lost ever since.  Wonder if he is playing "trying to impress" future suitors rather than playing within the system? 

I think some rules need to come in effect to protect teams from having their young stars poached so easily.  I don't think you could implement the American system where teams own a player's rights for 6-7 years, but the current system pretty much protects the established big clubs and guarantees that the small clubs will stay small unless they get an oligarch.  

I don't know if the stats bear this out but they were looking so good on defense early in the year before Jagielka got injured.  Stones has just been lost ever since.  Wonder if he is playing "trying to impress" future suitors rather than playing within the system? 

I think some rules need to come in effect to protect teams from having their young stars poached so easily.  I don't think you could implement the American system where teams own a player's rights for 6-7 years, but the current system pretty much protects the established big clubs and guarantees that the small clubs will stay small unless they get an oligarch.  

I understand where your coming from but if you remember the beginning of this season Chelsea tried there best to sign Stones.  And Everton said No and no matter how much money they offered Everton for Stones they stood firm and refused point blank to sell him.  And he stayed an Everton player

Anyway Everton are today at away to Stoke City.  Its going to be a tough game but here's hoping we get a good result

After the pictures of him dancing at a Jason Derulo gig, Martinez should be running back to Spain in shame.

Edited by davidge
  • Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

A great win today at Stoke.  We won 3 - 0 but it could easily have been a bigger win.  We made Stoke look ordinary.

So we have now won our last 3 games 3 - 0

After the pictures of him dancing at a Jason Derulo gig, Martinez should be running back to Spain in shame.

The video made me laugh.  

Our manager should keep to football  5555

Horrendous video but great win.

Down on the redshite.....

Couldn't believe the Leicester result either - they're gonna do a Blackburn this year!

Horrendous video but great win.

Down on the redshite.....

Couldn't believe the Leicester result either - they're gonna do a Blackburn this year!

Blackburn spent big money and wages on players.its nothing like it