IGNORED

Everton Thread

blue1878

Wish you all the best of luck on your trip to Wembley ... Hope it will be a great match . Cheers .

Wish you all the best of luck on your trip to Wembley ... Hope it will be a great match . Cheers .

Hi Jocky thanks for that.

I'm looking forward to my trip down to Wembley

Today I went shopping and bought a few cans of carling for the trip down to Wembley on Saturday

AAhhh Carling, the ultimate commiseration ale. However, a nice Burtonwood bitter would better sooth the pain

My Pattaya budget is perfectly adequate as long as I don't spend any of it

I hope the toffees batter them

if we were playing anybody else like stoke/Newcastle Sunderland would you want us to win or is it just because we are playing man utd?

if we were playing anybody else like stoke/Newcastle Sunderland would you want us to win or is it just because we are playing man utd?

Depends on your opponent tbh, I would want you to beat quite a few premier league clubs, its not just a manc thing as I want everyone to beat them

AAhhh Carling, the ultimate commiseration ale. However, a nice Burtonwood bitter would better sooth the pain

eanto I think you already know Bitter is the drink choice of all Liverpool fans

I hope the toffees batter them 

I would love us to batter Man Utd but the way we are playing at the moment I will be happy with a 1 - 0 win

eanto I think you already know Bitter is the drink choice of all Liverpool fans

Everton have asked the FA for permission for their fans to bring flares to Wembley for their semi-final on Saturday.

Apparently the last time they won there everyone was wearing them

Martinez    :22600584-Th:

Lloydies  :Dream1:

................................................................................................................

Everton have asked the FA for permission for their fans to bring flares to Wembley for their semi-final on Saturday.

Apparently the last time they won there everyone was wearing them

didn't work

Commiserations, missed penalty & all. 

................................................................................................................

On a more serious note....

Best wishes to the Everton lad who had a heat attack at the match yesterday and is in hospital getting treatment, hope for your speedy recovery.

YNWA

The toffee,s came unstuck..................never mind another time perhaps :Anger8:

Commiserations, missed penalty & all. 

What a fantastic save it was too,hard and low  but a great save,and then fergie time came to the rescue again!

Its now 16:10 on Sunday afternoon and I am still feeling rough from all the alcohol  I drank yesterday.

Sadly we will not be in the final

What a fantastic save it was too,hard and low  but a great save,and then fergie time came to the rescue again!

Are you implying that there shouldn't have been three minutes off added time? Pretty standard these days I'd say? 

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Its now 16:10 on Sunday afternoon and I am still feeling rough from all the alcohol  I drank yesterday.

Sadly we will not be in the final

I know how you feel , not a nice feeling . Your team was unlucky , thought they would go on to win the match at extra time after levelling the match .. Look on the bright side , you will be in Pattaya this summer with all beautiful girls and ladyboys .. Cheers

I know how you feel , not a nice feeling . Your team was unlucky , thought they would go on to win the match at extra time after levelling the match .. Look on the bright side , you will be in Pattaya this summer with all beautiful girls and ladyboys .. Cheers

Jocky this year I'm only going to Pattaya at Christmas which means I wont miss Everton's opening game of next season

Jocky this year I'm only going to Pattaya at Christmas which means I wont miss Everton's opening game of next season

Is that the first time , you will not go this summer ? Will Everton Change a manager before the new season start , will be awkward because it usually takes few years to gel the team to win things , nowadays , they sack the manager within a year if they don't win something ... A disgrace , look at Sir Alex , took him four years to win his first trophy ( FA cup 1990) .