Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

LOS = land of smiles, Laos is a country north of thailand.

Ex Pat = ex patriot, someone who lives in another country rather than his origin, i.e. westerners who have moved to thailand :)

Wha's like us?

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I ve been glued to this site for the last 4 days and ve not left my room for no longer than 20 mins have missed out on numerous offers of pussy,lost half a stone in the process and even went to look at the L/B chats,it was easier doing time in iraq.

Seroiusly love the site,let me earn my stripes.

Thankyou,i can go out now and get something to eat fucking hank marvin,

fancy eating some pussy for starters.

chawp liia hoy maak maak

Thankyou,i can go out now and get something to eat fucking hank marvin,

pic woz ere

fancy eating some pussy for starters.

So when you get upped you can post a nude pic in a section that says no nude photos?? Dont hate me matey just wanna know if Thrusted means sticking to the rules?

So when you get upped you can post a nude pic in a section that says no nude photos?? Dont hate me matey just wanna know if Thrusted means sticking to the rules?

Rules are rules, when it says no nude photo's in this area we stick to it and will move threads to the correct area's.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm not trying to kiss up, but the rules are great. keeps the website strong. good shit

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds reasonable - I have one question for clarity though - how do I know whether I've been reviewed yet. I have made about 32 posts so far and don't know whether I have been looked at yet.

Thanks

Hi Braveheart :Whistle: I am new to Pattaya-addicts and have done 37 posts so far. So I am a Member + and will be under review. I agree with the Pattaya-Addicts rules. Can I ask one question. If a person isn't automatically upgraded to trusted member status after doing 25 posts. Does that person get sent a message explaining why he has not been elevated to Trusted Member Status

Thanks for the explanation. Looking foward to my eventual review and hopefully approval so I can learn more about the pattaya privilege card I have heard about and obtain one during my upcoming trip in June.

Good idea but dont you think it would only be fair if newbie is informed when he /she .reaches 25 posts and is passed over, and tell him/her why and if say 20 posts are aceptable tell them how many more are required for upgrade.

I AM A NORMAL GUY TOO SOFT WITH THE BG.s ... I LOOK 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN I AM PEOPLE TELL ME ....BLOODY LIARS. LUV PATTAYA.

Due to abuse of the Pattaya Addicts policy that automatically promoted Members to Trusted Members once they had made 25 posts we have decided to change how Members are promoted to Trusted Member status.

Pattaya Addicts Administrators will now review the posts made by each Member prior to them being elevated to the Trusted Member level. A review will automatically take place after a Member has reached 25 posts and a decision will be made by the Administrators whether their posts merit their being elevated or not.

This is not being done to punish anyone but rather to increase the amount of intelligent and meaningful content being posted on the forum and to tone down the amount of one word and one line posts which are being made with the specific purpose of getting to the next level.

It is still acceptable to make a short post to congratulate someone, wish them well, thank them for their post or pictures and other such things for which a shorter post may be appropriate but in order to be elevated some significant posts must be made which offer new content to the forum.

It is hoped that this policy will encourage more Member participation on the forum and lead to more of the Members being active in ongoing discussions.

The Administrators may also decide to elevate someone early if it is determined that their participation and postings are of an above average level and warrant it.

Some of the best ways to get yourself noticed early are by submitting trip reports, bar and hotel reviews. Posts with photos are always regarded more highly than those without and a friendly, congenial and helpful attitude towards other Members is greatly appreciated by all.

Anyone who believes that they are worthy of an early promotion is free to appeal to the Administrators at any time and their posting history will be reviewed.

Elevation to Trusted Member will still gain you access to all of the Trusted Member forums as well as unfettered access to the picture gallery.

Members who are being reviewed/awaiting review will show as Member + in their profile under Group.

I just stumbled upon this site..

looking forward for a great time here! :Bravo1:

greetz, j

hiya 41 posts so far ....have I been reviewed,am i not worthy of elevation to the ranks of super being ?. who knows perhaps some kindly mod' reading this will take time out to have a look and see if they can bestow lifes greater good upon a kindly grovelling rat if not never mind but please let me know...i feel as though ive unkowingly offended someone!.

Yeah I agree absolutley, but how much reading can you guys do? This may cause a backlog in people getting trusted membership.

Listen rat I got a problem with your species , these little feckers are in my roof and jumping out in my kitchen at nite any ideas how to get rid of your likes.

I live in the coutryside and me cat is on his last legs ..... there pesky vermin do the ladyboy cabaret whilst he is yawning like Garfield.

Help me set a trap

Hiya Barrie Sorry to hear about the brethran rodents residing in your upper regions.....Ive encounted this problem before when I had a bar at the side of a river in thailand(couldn't get rid ot the little buggers)eventually found that the best and most humane way to catch them was the cage like traps they sell for about 50 baht each in most diy type stores in thailand.Not sure what the score is with customs but I think there should be no problem importing them (you might have to pay V.A.T. to catch a rat). hope this helps, never found cats to be much of a deterant myself.....

hiya 41 posts so far ....have I been reviewed,am i not worthy of elevation to the ranks of super being ?. who knows perhaps some kindly mod' reading this will take time out to have a look and see if they can bestow lifes greater good upon a kindly grovelling rat if not never mind but please let me know...i feel as though ive unkowingly offended someone!.

You are now "worthy"

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Hiya Barrie Sorry to hear about the brethran rodents residing in your upper regions.....Ive encounted this problem before when I had a bar at the side of a river in thailand(couldn't get rid ot the little buggers)eventually found that the best and most humane way to catch them was the cage like traps they sell for about 50 baht each in most diy type stores in thailand.Not sure what the score is with customs but I think there should be no problem importing them (you might have to pay V.A.T. to catch a rat). hope this helps, never found cats to be much of a deterant myself.....

12 bore works great :Biatch1:

Al.

Just out of interest, how do you advance to becoming a Pattaya addict? Have been all over Thailand but not to Pattaya yet. Hopefully later this year I will have lots and lots to contribute!

Guru1.jpg?attachauth=ANoY7crUUOebIPM2XCJqob8UnlZUk_8WuQ4F4s-vySSjPziNnKNhGFo5Ak3pojbmVbVzsXKSpUwYny6Lr6xe04GaUOjHJvrlbk68Bq1Qy6oiq15yNjWOcFWjBCVpmufONa-kpN6RlM9du7-bwxC-8yWmTqP4QBOqscLb_Diq2bUKV4t481uA8Wn1DnrurUH_-FoeZlfLM0ejAHmDbEPsAKkVUWb-DFva-w%3D%3D&attredirects=0

I think the rule is a good one and it seems to have improved the quality of postings on the site.As far as I am concerned it is the best source of info regarding all things Pattaya(and other places in Asia)that I have come across.Its great to see trusted Members still sharing their experience and advice on the newbie sites as well.

I think the rule is a good one and it seems to have improved the quality of postings on the site.As far as I am concerned it is the best source of info regarding all things Pattaya(and other places in Asia)that I have come across.Its great to see trusted Members still sharing their experience and advice on the newbie sites as well.

Not being a trusted member I can't say if its a good rule or not I have been a member for some time although I must say I never until a few days ago really read or participated on this forum.

I usually am active on the Secrets forum where I am trusted although they don't call it that they have different levels I wouldn't call myself a prolific poster as I only have 530 posts on there ( same handle ) just thought I would try this one to see what it was like.

Al.

You are now "worthy"

Thanks mate :Whistle:

I am also in the "Newbie" situation where I do not have any pictures, videos or really any great tips to contribute with. As I have never been to Thailand or even Asia before I have not gotten the chance to get some hot photos to contribute with. I have mostly travelled in Europe and doing photo shootings of European models, but hopefully when I get back from Thailand I have something to contribute with. I am actually thinking about some projects already. I will post a pic of Michelle that is one of my best models and I did this serie in February this year in Prague. But I hope that I might get the chance of beeing evalutated to become a trusted member even that I do not have much Asian content to contribute with. Thanks :) (Sorry about the small picture and bad resolution, but to be able to upload I had to get it down to less then 62k)pattaya_adicts2.jpg

I found this site a few days ago and have been to pattaya quite a few time but its great to meet and hear peoples stories.

I was wondering when I would get reviewed and I think I have met all the requirements... Let me know what I should do next..

Hi there, I have been reading the various forum posts and like a few others at the beginning of the topic - Im afraid I cannot make usefull posts to meet the 25 trigger until I have gotten my ass over there in a months time if all goes to plan. There seems to be alot of usefull info from what I have read so far and all I ask is that my status can be upgraded so I can take in as much as possible before I go. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Squidge

Archived