Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How long does it take after the 25th post to get upgraded?

Thanks for everyones help

After we check your posts and check the quality.

25 is just a number, we check quality more than quantity!

Just check your posts, and by posting "Great pics" etc etc you're gonna have to wait a while sorry....

My thanks for inclusion (despite lowly newbie status, LOL) in this forum. I'll admit I've been a lurker, but attribute this to 1) not yet having been to LOS, thus not being able to make a TR (bummer), and 2) spending enough time lurking (hopefully) to understand some to the lingo and culture of the board. I hope to one day be elevated to a higher status, and not sound like an idiot in the meantime. Again, thanks so much to the members who have posted great advice, which I dearly hope to be using soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I think the policy are fair, but please remember that not all members have english as there first language. I have problems to write long rewiews in my langugae and it´s not easier in english. I realy like the forum so I hope that I some day will be a trusted member.

I think the policy are fair, but please remember that not all members have english as there first language. I have problems to write long rewiews in my langugae and it´s not easier in english. I realy like the forum so I hope that I some day will be a trusted member.

Hello Repus ,

We have several other language forums , have a look if they work for you :Cry4:

So did us lowly newbies loose the chat function now? logged in today and noticed it was not in its usual 12 o'clock position with all the Auzzies bantering back and forth lol!!!

now i think i understand why when i reached 25 posts i was elevated to trusted and then the next day i log in to find im member+. so now i must wait for the enlightend ones to verify the intelect and contribution to the board, as being generally satisfactory.

i did post some one liners which i must say contributed SFA. i can wait, im going back in mid april. also ive seen some familiar faces pictured in here, both from the board and girls.

srry 4 the sarcasm. kortort

now i think i understand why when i reached 25 posts i was elevated to trusted and then the next day i log in to find im member+. so now i must wait for the enlightend ones to verify the intelect and contribution to the board, as being generally satisfactory.

i did post some one liners which i must say contributed SFA. i can wait, im going back in mid april. also ive seen some familiar faces pictured in here, both from the board and girls.

srry 4 the sarcasm. kortort

Your posts were fine mate. No probs. My fault. Was doing other things. All done now. Enjoy.

Testicles

I am definitely a pattaya addict and look forward to my trust being earned here, I think its fair rules, and so I am looking forward to my promotion to the next level, I love this site! :o

Love your site im working overseas and all my pics are in the states but should have some great pics and reports to share when i return from los in may i think im pattaya addicted thanks :rolleyes:

Went to Pattaya in February for the first time, I did not use my camera unfortunately and didn't take notes so can't make a trip report, but I'm going back again in not to long and next time I'll be better prepared...

I logged on PA this morning to have a look at new posts which i do most mornings and saw that

the same person was replying to quite a few topics..I had a read of a few and it turned out to be a new member posting a load of one liners.

Trying get to trusted member status as quick as he could..? :D

Have seen a few people do this over the past few months,But 26 posts in 35 minutes !!

Now i know that just recently the 25 post rule has changed and that it now seems to work well AND that the mods also saw what was happening this morning as it looks like they have put his post count back to zero.. :)

Is there anyway that after people have joined this site (having access to the site like normal) Before they can make their first post they have to read a couple of pages of "newbie get to know the site rules" or whatever you want it to be called so as to minimize this sort of thing in the future

It could also contain a list of links to current pages like how to post pictures or videos, maps of pattaya,or other relative stuff that would help the newer member out.. Would also be good to pin it on the main page somewhere as reference to all members..

I know the rules and all info is on the site already and you only need to look for it..But i think it would be good to make them read it before they can do their first post..

simon

This does seem like a fair rule, better than some other chat boards that are around. I will be coming down there in April for a little R and R.

The rule is probably great, and i think we should post

a certain amount, but for my sake it will take another

few years to get to thrusted members....

See you all then

The rule is probably great, and i think we should post

a certain amount, but for my sake it will take another

few years to get to thrusted members....

See you all then

People have managed it in a day or so. Its just a difference between contributing and spamming. It it takes 35 minutes to make 26 one liners you can easily make 25 meaningful posts in a couple of days.

Easiest way is to START threads - decent ones. Dont be shy to ask questions. The pop off a PM to a Mod and explian WHY you should be Trusted. They can then run the due diligence checks for you and you could be away.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Guest The Love Doctor

Ok people I am a complete newbie, trying to figure this site out.... so, I will ask a few questions, read posts and figure this baby out... Really looking for information on how to have fun in Pattaya!!!!!! :Drink4: hehe... I will be going out to thailand for the first time, hopefully in a few months... if not, then for sure, in december or January when it's not so hot... yes, I know it is always hot in thailand... I have a few questions if that's ok... What is an "ex pat?" and what is Los? Do they mean Laos? Or is Los something completely different..? And, if you have any tips or advice on having fun and being safe, etc. please, let me know... Thank you very much... wish you all well...

Guest The Love Doctor
People have managed it in a day or so. Its just a difference between contributing and spamming. It it takes 35 minutes to make 26 one liners you can easily make 25 meaningful posts in a couple of days.

Easiest way is to START threads - decent ones. Dont be shy to ask questions. The pop off a PM to a Mod and explian WHY you should be Trusted. They can then run the due diligence checks for you and you could be away.

Hi... Ok, I think I started a thread below... is that what I am supposed to do? To get to the trusted level? I assume, that responding to another person, doesn't count towards my 25? Yes? And, what is Los and what is an ex pat? And what is PM, Mod? Thanks.. I am brand new to this! Really looking forward to going to thailand soon... for my first time.... hehehe ;)

:Drink4: :Beer1::wub::Drunk1:

OMG... I have no idea what I am doing? hahahahaha...

Hi... Ok, I think I started a thread below... is that what I am supposed to do? To get to the trusted level? I assume, that responding to another person, doesn't count towards my 25? Yes? And, what is Los and what is an ex pat? And what is PM, Mod? Thanks.. I am brand new to this! Really looking forward to going to thailand soon... for my first time.... hehehe ;)

:Drink4: :Beer1::wub::Drunk1:

OMG... I have no idea what I am doing? hahahahaha...

Welcome to the forum

All posts made, be it threads or posts to other threads count towards your 25 posts, that can be negotiated depending on the quality of posts.

We are more a quality more than quantity bunch here. If you were to contribute 10 outstanding posts you could be upped sooner, you could also do 40 posts of crap and you would not be upped.

LOS = Land of Smiles

Ex Pat = Someone who has left their own country and moved to Thailand.

PM = Private Message

Mod = Moderator ie Me

You will enjoy your first trip a lot, just read some of the info here to enhance that!

I ve been glued to this site for the last 4 days and ve not left my room for no longer than 20 mins have missed out on numerous offers of pussy,lost half a stone in the process and even went to look at the L/B chats,it was easier doing time in iraq.

Seroiusly love the site,let me earn my stripes.

chawp liia hoy maak maak

Seems like a good policy, BH .... there is a "however" that I have. As a total newbie who has yet to make his first trip to the LOS I am in a learning mode and thus do not have much of substance to contribute. I'll be making my first trip to the LOS in August.

Blessings,

Jerry the OC Sailorman

Seems like a good policy, BH .... there is a "however" that I have. As a total newbie who has yet to make his first trip to the LOS I am in a learning mode and thus do not have much of substance to contribute. I'll be making my first trip to the LOS in August.

Blessings,

Jerry the OC Sailorman

Jerry

A lot of guys go to a lot of effort to post there trip reports or upload some photo's so a few thanks you's are always appreciated.

In saying that you wont get upgraded by just spamming the board with thank you's. Read a few reports and I am sure you will have a few questions etc etc.

I hit 25, how will I know when I get elevated? I can't wait!!

Archived