IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any chance of an "Upgrade" Mr Moderator????

Think ive read everything available, made posts and started some Threads!!

Would have made alot more but got caught up fishing for info on PattayaTalk first so already had lots of info (Hope this doesnt make me bad or some kind of a traitor?!)

PLEASE GRANT ME ACCESS.......

I hope you remember to take PICTURES next time.Or let me take pictures :oHpsauce is the new Youtube celebrity
But imagine if they got mixed up with the holiday snaps. :P Thanks for upgrading me to trusted member status. Much appreciated. :07:

Verbum sat sapienti est.

But imagine if they got mixed up with the holiday snaps. :Hair_Out1:

I thought htat's what christmas newsletters were made for? No wonder why none of my relatives write me anymore.

:P:)

If someone (cough cough) has posted more than 25 times but has not moved up to Trusted Memebr status should that someone deduce that his posts are not considered worthy - if so then I suspect that the policy will be counterproductive and lead to sensitive souls (cough cough) leaving in a sulk!

Cheers

DB1

Some souls don't really belong here but I generally send a PM to those who are not being promoted to explain why so that they can change what they are doing and make it more productive and enjoyable for everyone.

just joined and think this is a very good idea. will contribute when i can and await the review that gets me promoted

I reviewed your posts and determined there is sufficient content to promote you.

Ye3s but the admin lads in there will look at your posts at the same time and see if you can or cant be.

Correct

Ah now I get it the fewer posts you've made, the quicker they can review them and come to a desicion :)

It's not the amount of posts, it is the quality.

Getting trusted member status is what all us newbies are aiming for,

so much more to see on the other side i would imagine though..

having spent the last couple of weeks going through this site (what im allowed to see anyway)

i have got a hell of of lot of really useful info on dos and donts, where to go,what to see

and after reading your trip reports,i feel as i know los and some of you guys from first hand expierence..

promotion will happen sooner or later,will just make a really good site...GREAT..

14 days and counting till LOS..

i think is more than fair since we are building a new Utopia for fellow mongers i just want to use this space to thank you guys for creating the best forum of all time i wish more things in life were like this since i believe that the older a guy gets the harder is for him to create a fellow member brotherhood even if this brotherhood consist of guys that love to party and have sexy encounters in paradise city aka pattaya.....newbie here

Think its a sensable rule will hopefully make for a better quality forumn alough i have not quite made my 25h post yet...!!!!...

But working on it!

I have been a lurker on the board before I made my first post, to find out what has been asked as well as to get an insite as to how people here act as compared to other boards sites on this and other topics. Been on boards where some people have multable nics so they can create havic with some and be nice with other handles. It is always nicer to find people who help each other out than who are back stabbing you as we all have it happening to us all by someoone some where as some time in our live. That person could be an ex or a coworker at work who makes you life a living hell yet when you get to look forward to what is over in Thiland it can make for a much happier day or night .

Dang I need to win the lottery so I can get over there faster and have more time for LT's .

Thats a good policy. This is my first post. Im a member of another forum and one of the members there gave me the link to this one.

I will look to see where I do an intro.

The Vaginal Terrorist DAGOBINLOUIE

• 2 weeks later...

Finally made it to my 25th post, it was getting harder because i was running out of interested topics in the newbie areas, arriving back in Thailand in 6 weeks, hope to be allowed in the Trusted Members section before that so i can make some solid plans for Pattaya/Bangkok, i still cant believe this is really happening, im actually gonna be there, its all too much. Its the only thing keeping me sane ha ha, otherwise i dunno what my head would be like. Talk about addictive! life will never be the same again, its true, the only cure is to go back and back again, oh happy days happy christmas wake up in heaven best christmas ever i am hoping

ah, i tried to upload a picture of Rab C Nesbitt and Jamesy drinking with a cute BarGirl i made up on the computer, you wanna see the face on Jamesy ha ha ha, drinking in the aul pub, her arm is going down Jamesys pants, wont be long now :-)

Ahh thats brilliant, got Trusted Member status straight away upon the post, thanks very much to all Admins & BMs, looking forward to bringing me own fun onto these boards, and learning a few musts n mustnts dos when in LOS in a few weeks, this board is full of brilliant advice and stories, feel like im there already, i know some of you are, happy days indeed. funky stuff :unsure:

rabcnesbitt.jpg

Great idea. Especially if it helps to keep trolls away, which it must do to a large extent.

There is a lot of time wasted feeding these pric*s who seem to have nothing better to do

tham to attempt to stuff other folk around. Good move guys.

OK, now I got the idea, keep posting, will get to that 25 asap. In the meantime it's only 2.5 weeks till 'home. Walking Street, jade's, welcum inn, Soi 6, jomitan beach, 'home'

:LMFO::P:10::P:07: oh pattaya!!!!

Wow...this is a tough forum to crack lol...but I guess thats what you have to do to keep it going. I think its tough to contribute 25 posts when you are unable to read the majority of the forum.

I guess since I won't be going until next year, I'll have plenty of time to research...but I can only imagine the frustration that someone might have who is looking to take a spur of the moment vacation.

Great forum though, and I like how many members are trying to get together on their vacations with other members to party.

ok, new member here..... now i understand why i can't come into any interesting forums or pic gallary.... 25 posts.... hmmm.... :Busted: this could take a while :unsure: maybe i need a case :P make that a bottle of Chivas...haha... i live i pattaya, so i think it would be faster to get Trust Membership if i bout you 25 beers... hehehe ... what do i have to do to get elevated early? :Bow5:

Cheers Everyone :All_Good:

We Were Born To Fuck Eachother....

One Way Or The Other....

• 1 month later...

Well, I'll add my 2$ here seeing as I'm a newbie myself. And I can't convey the gratitude for the advice I've been given and information I've gleaned. I'll be in Pattay next month and hope I'll meet some of you BMs while I'm there. (22FEB-MAR09).

For the time being I'll keep posting, hopefully relevent contributions that will add to the great content already here.

regards

I was disapointed when the number of posts required to attain Trusted Member Status incresed to 25 from the 15 that applied

when i joined this board last september, since i had done so to glean as much information as possible for my upcoming trip to Los in nov07

(truth is i didnt know Los stood for Land of Smiles till i asked in chat) being an oldfart who's not very computer literate and this

being the first forum i'd joined i got pretty frustrated with the limited access granted to newby members and at one stage seriously

considered pissing it in... Well i'm glad i didn't since i got the trusted membership e-mail with the view new posts message my

experience on this forum has improved dramaicaly imho (something else i picked up from this board) the incerased range of posts

avaliable to newbys has made my visits to this forum more than worthwhile (by the way what is a troll?)

:)

Archived