IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wondering what to expect when i get accepted to the trusted members section. Hoping to get in sooner rather than later. Don't seem to get that many responses to my posts and ill be away pretty soon so id like to get as much info as possible. Suppose the trusted members are more likely to post consistant quality......so touch wood ill get in soon??

This makes sense to me. I truly enjoy reading all the posts and understand why not everyone is automatically upgraded to trusted member status. I wish I could contribute more but since I have not been to Pattaya yet I feel as though there is nothing to contribute. I enjoy reading the posts and looking at the pictures and I comment on those as best as I can because that is all I feel I can do at this point. I wish I had my own experiences to share. I look forward to posting my own pictures and stories when I return. I am very eager to visit Pattaya and I am very grateful for this board. I have found such a wealth of information on Pattaya on this site. It is truly invaluable.

Thought i would ask for membership in the Trusted Member area if you consider my posts as descent enough.... I thought i would apply for the important Privaledge card for my next trip to LOS.

Kindly regards, Christian

I would like to ask Admin to upgrade my membership to the Trusted Member status, if you consider my posts as meeting your requirements. Just completed post 25 (primarily to enter the contest). Hopefully you will E-mail me to let me know status.

as im new to this site i cant see me posting 25 cos all im doing is chuckling at some of the posts,pictures and icons on here,i must admit its a laugh just reading...lol

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Due to abuse of the Pattaya Addicts policy that automatically promoted Members to Trusted Members once they had made 25 posts we have decided to change how Members are promoted to Trusted Member status.

Pattaya Addicts Administrators will now review the posts made by each Member prior to them being elevated to the Trusted Member level. A review will automatically take place after a Member has reached 25 posts and a decision will be made by the Administrators whether their posts merit their being elevated or not.

This is not being done to punish anyone but rather to increase the amount of intelligent and meaningful content being posted on the forum and to tone down the amount of one word and one line posts which are being made with the specific purpose of getting to the next level.

It is still acceptable to make a short post to congratulate someone, wish them well, thank them for their post or pictures and other such things for which a shorter post may be appropriate but in order to be elevated some significant posts must be made which offer new content to the forum.

It is hoped that this policy will encourage more Member participation on the forum and lead to more of the Members being active in ongoing discussions.

The Administrators may also decide to elevate someone early if it is determined that their participation and postings are of an above average level and warrant it.

Some of the best ways to get yourself noticed early are by submitting trip reports, bar and hotel reviews. Posts with photos are always regarded more highly than those without and a friendly, congenial and helpful attitude towards other Members is greatly appreciated by all.

Anyone who believes that they are worthy of an early promotion is free to appeal to the Administrators at any time and their posting history will be reviewed.

Elevation to Trusted Member will still gain you access to all of the Trusted Member forums as well as unfettered access to the picture gallery.

Members who are being reviewed/awaiting review will show as Member + in their profile under Group.

Sounds fair but, is there any way I could make a donation to speed things up a bit? :D

Requesting upgrade to Trusted Member status. You've got a great forum going on, hoping to be helpful to the community!

Hi all,

Could i be considered for the trusted member status please?

thanks

I would like to be moved up to the trusted member group please, i have posted close to 50 messages and will keep posting from my experiences as with some photos. Please email me when you have done this upgrade. Thanks Derek

Hi all,

I would like to be considered for elervation to the trusted members status - but am not impatient as I know that it does take some time to review postings.

thanks.

Plees.

Well i am new here..I certainly think that its a fair system so that everyone enjoys the forum and learn somethings out of it..

CHEERS!!!

bplaa yai gin bplaa lek

Requesting elevation to Trusted Member(not that I trust my member, of course).

Will be good to see how the other half live!!

Cheers!

I would love to be elevated to Trusted Member Status pleaseeee. I hope I am worthy. lol I also cant wait to meet some of ya'll in Sept then again in Dec.

Becareful, The toes you step on today might be connected to the ass you kiss tomorrow... Arriba Arriba Cabrones!!!

Thats a fair deal ,let get posting got about 2 weeks left to get has much info has possable. :)

Thats a fair deal ,let get posting got about 2 weeks left to get has much info has possable. :)

Welcome to the board :)

hi

same here if poss. thx

KETAMINE JUST SAY NEIGH

No hurry, lots of info and what I do learn from you guys is a motivator for continuing my studies and getting my ass back to asia. Probably wont be able to get out of the US till after the end of the year anyway. I could post some pics of the huge Thai/American woman who ran my favorite bar here out of business, but I'd need a better fisheye lens.

Also just wanted to say, love the videos you guys post on youtube. Catches me offguard everytime I recognize a face from this forum on one of em!

I study Aregano: The Ancient Italian Art of Pizza Folding.

hi

same here if poss. thx

No hurry, lots of info and what I do learn from you guys is a motivator for continuing my studies and getting my ass back to asia. Probably wont be able to get out of the US till after the end of the year anyway. I could post some pics of the huge Thai/American woman who ran my favorite bar here out of business, but I'd need a better fisheye lens.

Also just wanted to say, love the videos you guys post on youtube. Catches me offguard everytime I recognize a face from this forum on one of em!

Congrats Guys

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

i dont talk to much but im doing my best :D

its who you know not what you know to be a trusted member,same as anything in life, ive seen people with 10 posts and been a trusted member....

Guaranteed cheapest custom made t-shirts,polo shirts,hats, etc... For bars, restaurant's, hotels. We also specialize in exporting worldwide.

Currently in the process of changing locations but definitely still taking orders....Email, Call, or Visit us online at http://www.tshirtxpress.net

Hi guys... can I be upgraded to trusted status also.. I have done a fair number of posts, including pics.

Have upgraded you but be aware this very borderline. Please guys remember that one liners dont count.

i dont talk to much but im doing my best :o

Upgraded, nice posts, thanks

its who you know not what you know to be a trusted member,same as anything in life, ive seen people with 10 posts and been a trusted member....

Upgraded. Its quality that counts not quantity. Also most of the ones with 10 posts we have actually MET.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Archived