IGNORED

Getting elevated to Advanced Member status

Braveheart

I'll be leaving for pattaya in 2 weeks for my 2nd trip. i'd like to get bumped to trusted member before i go if at all possible.

bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, but I want to be allowed to join trusted status..How can I do this, as I have never been to pattaya, but will be here in November. I have attempted to post helpful info. about what I do know about Thailand-having only been there once. I can't wait for my next trip to begin..and I do already believe I am an addict!

i think those are great policy to encourage people who love traveling. i like the forum and traveling and i made 25 post but my status is retricted to enter the TRUSTED MEMBERS SITE. admin if you have viewed my post please accpept me to join the TRUST MEMBERS SITE because i like THAILAND and want to learn more about the culture, people and entertianment by TRIP REPORT. thank you if you have read my posts and accept me.

Thanks for the thread, I was wondering why I was not able to become a trusted member after 25 post. I have not been to Pattaya in 3 years and may not be able to offer much in way of advice. The bar I frequented most was a little hole in the wall called Sue's bar. It was next to a "Mexican" restaurant. It was not like any mexican food I cooked but it tasted alright.

I'll be leaving for pattaya in 2 weeks for my 2nd trip. i'd like to get bumped to trusted member before i go if at all possible.

Yeah i am in the same boat only my next trip is in a two months. Im happy for you wish i was going sooner

Pleace moderator, can I get a trusted member status?

English is not my main language ( good to read and talk, but writing not so good), and maby im litle shy too, but i try to do my best.

Im not a troll or a spammer and have now over 25 post and have been member here sinze Nov 1 2007

I love reading about peoples experiences and had read everything on this board.... yes 1000`s of post.

Hope to be trusted Member status before my next trip to Pattaya on dec. to feb.

Thanks to all members ther post in here, I get lots of good advice when I looking for good hotel/guesthouse, good restuarants... and ofcourse the girls advice....thanks

i think those are great policy to encourage people who love traveling. i like the forum and traveling and i made 25 post but my status is retricted to enter the TRUSTED MEMBERS SITE. admin if you have viewed my post please accpept me to join the TRUST MEMBERS SITE because i like THAILAND and want to learn more about the culture, people and entertianment by TRIP REPORT. thank you if you have read my posts and accept me.

Thanks for the thread, I was wondering why I was not able to become a trusted member after 25 post. I have not been to Pattaya in 3 years and may not be able to offer much in way of advice. The bar I frequented most was a little hole in the wall called Sue's bar. It was next to a "Mexican" restaurant. It was not like any mexican food I cooked but it tasted alright.

Guys we have checked your posts. You dont seem to have read that its 25 quality posts not 25 one liners.

If you can get a few more in we will reconsider.

Regards

WS

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Ayethe quality of help and advice i have gained from the forum would be lost if people could just gain access for single word posts. Keep up the quality guys!

I have tried not to do one liners, I have learned a lot and been given advice from the BMs. I am travelling to Patts in Feb 09, would be great to look on the trusted members side and learn more if possible, I read more than I write I am afraid as some of us are not as quick witted as others, Id hope my posts are constructive and appreciative, I have picture of being in Thailand but they are not from the Patts area as I travelled to Kanchanaburi, I thought it would be false if I included them here, however I did a test picture of myself with a TG to try it out, so if any of you mods are feeling generous then I would be grateful. as the saying is "Its nice to be nice"

cheers

Gerry

I think personally that its a fair policy.

I was an Admin on one bit torrent site, and a moderator on another.

Often people would post spam simply to boost, and gain access, if you guys have the time to review the posts its far better.

Hopefully my time will come! :rolleyes:

Can you please review my membership status and bump me up.

I live in Thailand and this board seems pretty good for the exchange of info.

Thanks.

I got the feeling I must of P`eed someone off. tried me best, took and given advice, booked hotel from reccomendations off the threads. but seems I am out of favour for some reason, I`ll be there in Feb all the same, and will turn up on one of the crawls god willing.

cheers

Gerry

• 2 weeks later...

Agree,

All sites needs a form of policing.

Am an addicts newbie and not a Pattaya newbie, 5 trips + BKK +CM +PHU but do seem to have lived a sheltered Pattaya lifestyle when there, in comparison to some of your trusted members.

Have joined in the forum fun and made some posts that i hope have been helpful. Never been into cameras, dont even own one other than the phone, and would not know how to download it anyway.

Do have 1 question, how long is it b4 a mod or whoever looks at the posts to decide on upgrading.

Dont want to sound pushy, still going to carry on posting when I have something to say, and enjoy the site and posts in the unrestricted area.

Will be in Patts for 13nights, 2 in BKK and 3 in Angeles City from Nov 1st any extra info that might lurk in the resticted area i am sure would enhance my Pattaya experience.

UP TO YOU

still waiting dont understand why i have ot been upgraded still i will be there in feb soi will find out for myself sometimes its just the best way

Using the great lyrics of Gerry and the Pacemakers I understand.

Looks like I will be hear a long time as I am crap with spelling so my postings are short and to the point with a bit of humour some times.

love the site, addicts.

Have to go now to see the Doc and get something for my addiction

Thank god for cut,paste and spell check,

Ps. cant download piks.

CANT means wont, wont means lazy, lazy means jail, left right left

HAPPY ARE THEY WHO DREAM DREAMS AND ARE WILLING TO PAY THE PRICE TO SEE THEM COME TRUE.

I added some pics before, but can,t seem to anymore. Just wondering if it is due to not being a trusted member yet?

Ok, now I understand the comments about one line posts and boosting counts(Comments about others, not me I hasten to add) lol I guess I should really have spent the first while reading the various guides and explanations, seeing someone took the time to compile them. I presume like most I just went straight into the info and got caught up there. Acceot my apologies, I'm now full briefed and i'll try to stick to the rules.

J

By the way, what a fantastic place here, so much info from people who know, delighted to have found it

:GoldenSmile1: Must be close?

Better to be daring and cool, than timid and uncool! Life's journey is not about arriving at your gravesite in a well preserved condition, but rather dropping into it in a long sideways skid, totally worn out, and shouting "Holy Shit...What a ride" - Indian Larry

I hope my avatar isn't being taken personally lol

Anyhow i'm enjoying participating and hope the Norn Iron sense of humour is being well recieved.

Fingers crossed and i'll keep posting away, but as a newbie that hasn't made their first trip yet, it may be a while I guess.

Anyhow, hope the avatar is acceptable, it's only a laugh

J

Archived